Samurai 7 Fan Fiction ❯ Defending Honor. ❯ Beginning of a Fight. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Document opened at/on 09/19/2006. 09:52-09:52 pm.
Authors Note:
Here's chapter two of the story.^^.
I have recently realized something when thinking over the story,
I'm going to have to make it a wee bit longer. At least by a chapter or two or maybe three.
Here was the problem I realized earlier. Between when I posted chapter 1 and now.
By the way I posted the first chapter of this story at MediaMiner.org at 11:46 pm last night.09/18/2006.
Anyway if Katsu leaves to fight so soon and the story gets done at the set plot,the interaction between them would be small. So I'm going to extend the chapters and add some more plot to make the pairing work.^^.
Plus add some more thoughts and stuff. So in all I think the story might finish up at ten chapters. give or take.
I'll note the extra stuff when it comes along.
Here's one extra thing that will be coming up soon. Possibly this chapter.
There needs to be away to get how and why Katsu knows this place right.
I've got that worked out so let's see how it goes then shall we,^^.

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
(Me)
Hope you enjoy.^^.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++

He had time to get to the Inn where they staying.
Later when they got back he was told that they were hired to help the village prepare for an upcoming festival.
Not long later they turned in for the evening. He was relieved since they didn't ask any questions.

The next day he said he would be back to continue after an errand he had was attended to.
the others were going to be to busy to notice anyway.
Everyone had their task to do. So he left for the pre-arranged area.

Arriving on time to a field not too far away from the village he saw Demon waiting.
He had his usual outfit and Demon had on a little above the ankle black boots with a fur ring around the top,Black pants,long sleeved black shirt,Black vest,black gloves,His sword sheath which held a black blade and of course another thing to be named later.

"And here I thought you would have chickened out."
'So the runt showed. Must have a death-wish.'

"Lets begin."
'I wonder if this is good-bye.'

"You will suffer for what you did to me."

"You had it coming."

They drew their swords and got into their stances ready to begin.
Unknown to Katsu Demons gang was hiding around nearby waiting for the signal to attack.

As soon as a bird finished flying by that was their sign to begin.
Demon and Katsu were locked in combat.

Katsu hit Demons arm and heard the sound of metal against metal.
They both jumped back.

"Your arm....That attack should have took it off metal or not."

"So noticeable,I upgraded the quality of metal of my arm. So it will take more than that to take me down!"

"Then so be it."

They got locked in combat again.

Katsu got cut on his right arm by the black blade.
Not long after Katsu got a hit in on Demons shoulder.
it was going back and forth so that they were equally injuring each other.
The fight had gone on for an hour now. Both were getting out of breath.
+Back in town.+

It was getting around to be 01:30pm and they had a break.
They were to all meet back at the village square.
From the right Heihachi,Shichiroji and Kikuchiyo arrived.
From the left Kambei,Kyuzo and Gorobei made their appearance.

It was a second later that Shichiroji noticed that only the 6 of them were here.
"Hey where's Katsu?"

Heihachi thought maybe he had another thing to do but everyone here was on a little break.
"Dunno but but did you notice he was acting weird since we've been around this area."

"Yeah. We noticed."
That was from Kyuzo.

"Well maybe we oughta find the kid and some answers."
Kikuchiyo steamed a little bit.

It was then they noticed a villager running by shouting about a Demon,He sounded panicked.

Kambei stopped him.
"Whats going on?"

"It's the Demon. He's fighting with someone. I didn't get to see who though."

"Where are they fighting?"

"A field not far from here. My apologies Samurai-Sama but I must hurry,"
He let the villager on his way.

" I have a bad feeling about this."

They nodded and headed toward the direction of the field.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Th is entire chapter was one of the things I was talking about.
I was thinking of having the villager running to warn the others be female but somehow it ended up to be a male. *Shrugs.*.

In the next couple of chapters I will have the hints of the pairing come around more than the ones so far.^^.
Also soon to come is the reason why Katsu feels the way he does about this place.
And why Demon hates him.
Basically the back-story.

Funny thing actually,
After I finished the authors note it took me until 10:24pm-10:26pm to finish a few details in my mind about this.Actually it was almost back down to seven chaps but I thought now. Because then I remembered a couple of details like how and where the chaps will end. Plus other things. By the way don't expect anything beyond kissing in the fic. I don't write lemons.
Some of the information I listed was for J.I.C.I.
Just In Case Information.^o^,

I had the first chapter on a tab at FanFiction.net opened for quick references so nothing would get screwed up bad.^^.

Later!
Document finshed.09/19/2006. 11:37pm.