Samurai 7 Fan Fiction ❯ Defending Honor. ❯ Brief Story. ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Document opened 09/20/2006----01:55pm.
Authors Note:
Ugh....I had to re-type this chapter because it got closed and not saved not long before I was through with it.*Groans.* Oh well.
~Hope you enjoy~
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was night-time and the elder was about to begin.

"Alright here's what happened. About two or so years ago our village was still under control by a group of evil Samurai. Their leader was the one that he fought.
One day while their leader or Demon as he is known for some reason had left for something. A young boy that couldn't have been older than 14 or 15 came into our village and saved one of our own from one of Demons men who was really drunk.
Learning of what the Samurai had done it was later into the night when he left to find their leader. Now as you can guess the man that he beat told his leader and not long afterward they had their battle in that field.
Unfortunately for Demon he underestimated him too much and mocking in battle cost him an arm and a leg. But in the end he freed our village."

The elder took a sip of tea.

"There's something else too isn't there?"
Kambei asked from his seat.

"Ah yes. Recently reports and sightings of Demon had been coming in and that's one of the reasons we hired you. I would have said something sooner though if I known he was with you."

"Why not just say something in the first place?"
Shichiroji asked.

"Well we thought that if he saw powerful looking Samurai such as yourselves he wouldn't try anything. But maybe this wouldn't have happened if I had said something sooner."

"He will probably attack again within three days."
Kyuzo spoke up from his spot.
They just made small noises like a grunt and hm.
It was decided that they would take turns on make-shift guard duty.
When Kyuzo voluntarily took the first watch no one said anything...out loud.
In about three hours it would be Gorobei's turn than Kikuchiyo's.

While on guard it was quite. One of the few light noises in the room was their breathing.And that itself was low to silent.
After hearing what sounded a little like a pain grunt coming from the younger samurai he put his hand on his head and that seemed to quite him for the moment. He removed his hand and had a chance to actually got a good look at the younger one.

'Something doesn't seem right. If he is strong enough to dis-member someone than what about back in Kanna. unless the guy was way too arrogant.Why do I continue thinking thoughts like this. Your an odd one. Too innocent to be a Samurai yet.I say...err..think.'

He stopped to check his breathing and than went back to thinking.
'When you thought you shot me back on the ship I thought I was going to have to knock sense into you.'

He thought he heard a noise and readied but it was nothing more than a cricket so he went back to duty.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++

Demon had his wounds bandaged and was currently having his arm and leg repaired. With in a few days he would come back with a vengeance against that brat who he hated more and more each passing day.

Soon he would have his revenge and he would get his new-found/old allies to help.
Vengeance would be his. Soon.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++

End chapter 4.
The original chap 4 was to be longer than this. plus at the moment after I post this chapter I'm off to bed. I'm quite very sleepy.zzzzz.-_-.zzzzzz.
4 ish-hours of sleep after being up for who knows how long shall do that to ya.
When I got my snack last night instead of the comp/fanfiction I had to shut it down and so I had it whilest with puppy.^_^.
Well now you peeps can sleep better at night knowing so.lol.

Document finished.09/20/2006--11:17pm.
Document opened within the past 2ish minutes. 09/21/2006.--08:35am.
Okay the reason I didn't post this last night....I got way too tired.
So anyway back to now, I just got through making sure some stuff was accurate and etc.
In the next chapter things will happen......because they will. But I wont say what because that would spoil it right.....Err I'm off to post this now.
Later.
Finished. 09/21/2006----08:40am.