Samurai 7 Fan Fiction ❯ Defending Honor. ❯ Spoilers for Episode 25. ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Authors Note:
Almost forgot to mention this and it's actually important.
Major Spoilers for episode 25 of the anime.
It will be the dream sequence.There I warned you.^^. Good day.^_^.

Okay I had to re-type this because I can't get access to the original chapter for this which was almost done.
I'm not a very patient person in some cases so I figured I would just see how much I remembered and work with that.^_^.
By the way This doc. was opened 10/01/2006. 04:26am. Current time is.04:28am.
I saw episode 26 of Samurai 7 last night. Happy and sad. One scene I consider to be a little bit of a Kodak moment though.
I would tell but I don't want to spoil anything for anyone but I know that you've gone to the websites and probably know. I did the same when I found out how much I liked the show.:p.
Happily as of next Saturday morning if I'm right there is going to be back-to-back eps. Both 1 and 2.^_^.Followed by a preview episode of Basilisk.^_^.
well hi-ho its off to wrting I go.lol. :D....(:.

I was about to start typing the chap and I almost forgot this again.

"Dream."
"Speech/Reality Speech"
'Thoughts'
*Actions*
If you see the regular speech mixed in with a dream it's because he's talking in his sleep.
Off to type the chapter.^^.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++

Shichiroji was to make sure that the others were to all meet tonight at the Elders.
Kyuzo had guard duty again for Katsu but didn't mind.
Kambei was going to interrogate the man they brought in.

Well lets go to Kyuzo and Katsu shall we.

He entered the room where the younger one lay sleeping so he carefully sat nearby.
He heard what sounded like a grunt or something from him so he had a look and it seemed like whatever he dreaming might have been a possible night-mare.

++Katsushiro Dream. Spoilers for episode 25 are here. Last warning.++

He was running through halls slashing and killing the bandits as he did so.
Nearing where Sensei and the others were.
He didn't have time to be upset for Heihachi-dono or Kyuzo-dono.
Like Heihachi-dono had said. We'll have time to mourn once we're finished.
Sadly Heihachi-dono went down.
He ran in the room where the others were and bad luck for him the bandit had shot his sword breaking it into 2 pieces and a couple of shards.
Knocking him backwards in the process.

before he could get up Kyuzo had taken out the bandit who was to kill hm sine he was closer than Kambei was and Kambei took out the other one who was going to kill him.

But for a few moments that seemed like forever that fear was there.

"K...Kyuzo-dono."

Then seeing Kyuzo-dono alive.

He felt like something was either poking him his arm or nudging it either way he couldn't tell.

"up.

He slowly opened his eyes and not far off was Kyuzo-dono.
"K..Kyuzo-dono?"

"Bad dream. So I woke you."

"Ahh Thank you."
At he moment he hoped the light blush on his face wasn't showing.
But he had turned his head and had his arm behind it.

Kyuzo had a small smirk noting the light-blush in the younger ones face but wasn't
going to say anything.

"You should get sine rest."

"I'm not really sleepy anymore but I am a little hungry."

"Fine."
Kyuzo got up and went to somewhere.

Katsu looked where he had left.
not that long later he came back and the two of them had lunch.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++< br>
Now lets see the interrogating process shall we.

The elder had took them to a spot near-by that was private.

The guy was positive he wouldn't say a word.
He had been trained by others and himself for situations like this.
Especially by at sometimes a group so what good would one guy do?

"Were you only to send that message?"

"........I don't have to tell you anything."

"Really."
Kambei pulled out his sword.

"I'm not afraid of death!"

"Are you so sure."

He calmly walked over and pointed the sword at the guys throat and looked him square in the eye.

'Aw man,Aw man. I'm better trained than that...but that look.'
He was starting to crack.
"Alright.Alright. I'll talk."

"Good."
He put his sword back in the sheath.

"I was sent here to kill the brat and if I couldn't..I was at least to leave the note."

"Your lying."

"What? No."
The guy was starting to sweat.

"There 6 reasons why you should co-operate now."

"Oh yeah. Why is that?"
He practically spat that.

Reasons 1-4 stepped into view.

A few minutes later and a couple screams and a little but of pain they got what they needed.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++

Authors Note:
I didn't know if I wanted to end it here or not but for the next chapter to work I had too.
I did say I was gonna update when I can and I could.^_^.
And I do plan for the attraction between Kyuzo and Katsu to evolve a little more in the next few chaps.^^. Again if I'm right this ends at chapter 10.

Happy first of October People and Pets and Misc.
Document finished.10/01/2006. 06:04am.