Samurai 7 Fan Fiction ❯ Just another day. ❯ Just another day. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Document Opened: 04/27/2007, 08:27pm.
Authors Note:
This for the 1Theme community over at LiveJournal.

The claim: The Seven Samurai.
The theme: Say something.

Warnings: There will be some Kyuzo and Katsushiro hints. Blink and miss.
Definite Out of Character-ness. This was/is written/wrote under a short time limit.
//////////

Here is an important message. Remove spaces for link.
Please support Net Neutrality. For more information visit:

http:// www . savetheinternet . com


The Nobuseri had come in a larger number than before, The villagers who could not fight were in the village elders hut.

Heihachi was helping with releasing the traps and would soon be joining them in the main battle.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Kambei and Shichiroji were fighting not far off from each other. "Like old times eh.?" Shichiroji looked over toward Kambei who just finished taking out two of the Nobuseri.
"You could say that." The two both set back to work.


Kikuchiyo and Gorobei were also taking out their share as well.
"Jeez there's allot of them this time."
Kikuchiyo swung his sword and cut one in half.
"Just keep your eye on the battle." Gorobei jumped over to the right to avoid an attack and then returned the favor.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
< br>
Kyuzo and Katsushiro were also fighting not too far away from each other. Katsushiro was having some minor difficultly seeing as he had never been in a battle this large before.

Kyuzo on the other hand appeared to moving from one to the next like it was nothing.
/////////////////////////////////////

They had almost taken out all of them.
Katsushiro who was lightly panting charged at one of the last ones remaining.

He was just about to attack it before it pulled a surprise move.
"Die!" A beeping immediately followed. "What?" Katsushiro was just about to strike it when it blew up. Not close enough to be hit by the main blast but he was close so the wave from it sent him backwards.

Another Nobuseri had come and was about to kill him before he could even move but Kyuzo had cut it in half.
"You alright?" Kyuzo gave a brief glance to the younger Samurai. "Yeah." He was getting up and about to say something else to the other but Kyuzo had already left.
He would thank him later. Then he went to help with what was left of the battle.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


Authors Note:
I realize this is awful. Characterization is so far off. Plus the other things I would list but I'm in a rush to get this in.

This so not one of my better fanfics....x_x.
Later!