Samurai 7 Fan Fiction ❯ The 7 Guardians. ❯ heled and answering questions. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Document Opened: 10/23/2006, 02:37pm.
Authors Note:
Current time 02:46...Well anyway hope your enjoying the story.
Then again if your reading this than perhaps you are...o_O....O_o.
Enough of my rambling onto the chapter.^^.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So metime later they had flown back to the councils area and while the others informed the council of what happened Kyuzo was working on healing the younger guardian.

"Then if what you have told us is true, they will be back."

"For the boy?"
Kambei looked at the councilman.

"That I cannot say since you got him first. But for the moment I think it will be best if all of you go into a new hiding place."

"What about the sacred areas.?"
Kambei was wondering what the council was up to.

"They will be protected with sacred seals for now."

So they went on to get more details from the council,
With Kyuzo and Katsu.

He was concentrating his energy on healing the other one.
Some of the cuts and bruises faded away and while he was able to heal him almost completely physical strength was something that had to be restored by rest and so the younger one would probably be asleep for a few more hours.

He had just finished when Kambei came in.
"Everything go alright.?"

"Yeah."
He turned to face him.

"We are leaving for a new location in the morning. Council's decision."

"All of us?"

Kambei knew what he meant.
"From what we were told yes."

"And the sacred areas?"

"They've already sent out some people to put up sacred seals over them for now."

"Hm."

"You should rest as well. Heihachi is already coming by to check in on him later. Your room is four doors down to the left from here."

"Maybe your right.Thanks."
He walked past Kambei and left the room heading toward the left.

Kambei left as well and headed for his own room.
A couple of others were in their rooms as well but the others could not sleep so they were around doing things to help out.

About an hour or so later Heihachi was headed to check in on the younger Guardian seeing as he was supposed to be up soon.

The door slid back and he stepped in the dim room and saw that the other was indeed awake and looking at him.

"Hey good to see your up so soon."
He rubbed the back of is head with his left arm.

"Heihachi-dono where am I?"

"One of the councils extra rooms."

"It's strange."

"Huh. What is?"

"I've never been so far out of the woods before. I should be getting back."

"Hold a second. We're not supposed to go back to our areas yet."

"Why not?"
Katsu looked at Heihachi clearly concerned.

"Because of the recent attacks lately. We'll be heading to another place tomorrow. The council's already sent people to put the areas under sacred seals."

"Wait a minute."

"What is it?"

"I don't feel hurt at all. And I'm not capable of healing anything this fast."
He looked confused.

"Oh that. Kyuzo-dono healed you."
Heihachi said it like it was nothing.

Katsu looked at him surprised.
"He did. Really."

"Yeah if you want you can thank him later. But for now I don't know about you but I'm heading to the cafeteria, Coming?"

"Sure."

So they made their way down toward the cafeteria and passed Gorobei and Shichiroji along the way.
They didn't have time to stop for a longer chat since Shichiroji was on his way to help some of the mechanics out and meet with Kikuchiyo and Masamune and Gorobei well he didn't really say what he was doing.

A couple of minutes later they were near the area.
Katsu sniffed the air for a second.
"Heihachi-dono do you know what that smell is?"

"It's Pizza."

"And pizza is?"

"It's good not Rice good but good all the same."

"That doesn't tell me much."

"Are you certain you've never heard of Pizza.?"

"No. Like I said I've never been that far out of the woods.
Most of your technology and apparently some of your foods are something I'll have to adjust too."

"Well my friend there is alot you have to learn."
Heihachi grinned as they both made entered the cafeteria.
He was a little ahead of the other and had Katsu feeling a little confused.

Meanwhile the villains were plotting there next move.
======================

Authors Note:
I actually had Heihachi's last spoken line ready to be used be had to get there to use it.-_-.
Hope you liked it.^_^.

Chapter finished. 10/25/2006, 12:08am.