Samurai 7 Fan Fiction ❯ Three Pieces. ❯ The changed. ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Document Opened: 09/04/2009, 11:43pm.Authors Note:For my Katsushiro Okamoto claim at Solitaire3 community. You can find the link in my profile.:D.Theme/Prompt: No.9. False Reflection.//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////Al most flawlessly, he went through his practice motions. Practicing in a secluded area near the village. He was lost in his own world as all kinds of thoughts ran through his mind. So much had happened. A lot had changed since he first set off to become a samurai and help those who could not help themselves.On that thought, he stopped mid swing to catch a glimpse of his face in the bright metal of his sword. It was even obvious to him that he had changed. His green eyes were more firm and held the look of someone who killed.He frowned at that since he had killed and would more then likely kill again to protect the farmers who had done nothing wrong. It was hard for him to know he had another human beings blood on his hands. Even with Kirara-Dono's words, the blood would always be there and there would more of it so as long as the village needed protection.And even he couldn't fool himself into believing otherwise./////////////////////////////////////////Authors Note:Don't kill me too bad since it's been awhile since I wrote for Katsushiro.Finished: 09/05/2009, 12:04am.