Samurai 7 Fan Fiction ❯ Your Mine. ❯ Making a plan. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Document opened.10/12/2006....07:24-25pm.
Authors Note:
Hope your enjoying the story.^^.
Nearly forgot this..*Sweatdrops.*
Disclaimer: Does anyone actually believe that I own the show?
If I did episode 25 would be different, You know what I mean. As would the ep for Gorobei....again you know what I mean.
While I don't own that I do however own all the plots to my fan-fiction.^^.
And Ryu. The guy who wants Katsu. He will be appearing in other S-7 fics I might have,Depending on the plot.^^.
Enough of this. Onto the story.^^.Later!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
< br> The elder saw them come in and had a feeling he knew what had happened.
He asked them to come to a room toward the back.

Kikuchiyo was to keep on eye on things outside while Heihachi was to keep an eye over Katsu.

In back.
The elder bowed.
"I am sorry great samurai. It was not until too late,then did I realize the mistake I made."

"It's alright, But Kyuzo what happened?"
Kambei turned to see Kyuzo.

Kyuzo filled him in on the needed information.
The elder thought as much and decided to speak as well.

"From what you've said that sounds like the reason we requested your help."
Elder looked down for a moment.

"Oh."
Kambei and the others looked at the elder.

"Yes ah you see, This man who goes by the name Ryu has been kidnapping people who he err has interests in..."
He rubbed the back of his head.

"And you wanted us to find and stop this man correct.?"
Kambei sat facing the elder.

"Yes."

"Hm this guy seems to be a little pyscho if you ask me."
Shichiroji put his hand under his face in thought.

"But there is something else you should know."

"What is that?"

"Your friend is lucky, Anytime one of our villagers gets taken and if rarely returned, They were not the same. Others were found in other cities but none the same.A few are just killed. That's one of the reasons hardly anybody leaves their homes, As I'm sure you've noticed the lack of people outside...."
The elder looked back down.

"We'll get rid of this man for you."
The others nodded in agreement.

Well Kyuzo had his own reasons for wanting this man dead other than what the Elder had said. Selfish...to him it may have seemed so but that's how it was.

So they started working on arrangements for things and getting information on the man.
Meanwhile in a black floating ship. Like the capital's but much smaller
More like a battle-ship.

Ryu sat with his right leg over the left and his head resting to the side being supported by his right hand.
He was discussing a matter with his second in command.

"Master should we try again?"

"Not now, Let's make them wait a little longer. Put the prey on edge."
"On edge master?"

"Yes. We will get my prize tomorrow night. As for now we prepare. Those other 6 will be trouble."

"Shall we use Behemoth?"

"Only if needed, They most definitely won't be expecting that."

"I'll have the preparations made, Anything else master.?"

"Yes, Have the guards more prepared this time. Last time was sloppy and make sure that a n aerial craft is ready since I'll coming myself again."

"Master are you sure you want to come yourself?"
He was a little surprised that he wanted to come again.

"Of course, This one is different. I can tell.....Ah my sweet prize."
He licked his lips at the thought.

"Alright, We'll be ready."
He bowed and left.

While their making preparations
let's see switch.

It was starting to get evening and 5 of the samurai were scouting around the are while the elder tended to some business and Kyuzo was watching over Katsu who was finally starting to wake up.

While opening his eyes it was taking a good minute for things to take shape.
"Ah...wha"
He shot up really fast with the events of earlier coming back into his mind.
That guy even in memory creeped him out, But he was relieved to see Kyuzo.
"Kyuzo-dono."
he looked toward him.

"Good your up."

He looked down blushing very lightly.
"Ah Kyuzo-dono. was that you back there?"

"Yes."
He knew where this was headed.

"Um how did you know?"

"I just did."
Truthful and simple.

"I see...

Before he could continue the others had arrived and little did they know that the next night, They would not only be fighting for their lives
but one of their own as well.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I leave you there for now.^^.
I'm sure some of you can guess what happens....or you might be surprised who knows. To find you'll have to read the next chapter......
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha.....next chapter will have action.^^.

Later people!
Chapter finished. 10/12/2006
By the way I just noticed this....Tomorrow is Friday the 13th.^^.
Have a happy one!.^_^.

10:38pm.