Samurai 7 Fan Fiction ❯ Your Mine. ❯ The Plan. ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Document Opened. 10/18/2006. 04:31am.
Authors Note:
Here you can find out what Kyuzo was doing when he couldn't be seen by the others.^^.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Th ey got back to the Elders area from where the fight took place earlier and as the others headed in except Kambei stopped for a moment noting that Kyuzo had come.

"I made a cut in their gas line while everyone was busy."
With that they headed in.

While they started their planning we shall see Ryu's ship status.

Ryu had taken his prize to a room more to the back and the room was a mix of creepy and pretty but definitely dark.

This was the room where he kept his...well you get the idea.
Now it was for his latest prize. The room was all black but had a softness to it.

He sat him on the bed and sat down next to him,
Ryu had started stroking his hair and liked how soft it was.

Katsu stated making noises of nearly being awake,
It was then that Ryu's second in command came to report.

The second in command had syringe with him and injected it to Katsu who quieted back down.

"What was that?"
Ryu had an idea but still made a plainly angry face.

"Apologies, But we are having some difficulties and having your prize wake up now would be bad."

"What kind of difficulties.?"

"It seems one of the Samurai has cut our fuel line and we have a leak that is being repaired, but now there is only enough fuel to move to a spot nearby and we can proceed from there.."

"Than have it so. Those damn Samurai. Oh well. The harder the prey the more enjoyable the victory."
Evil smirk time.

They went work as did the Samurai.

They noted that the retreating ship was going to where Heihachi had said it would since Kyuzo had cut the fuel line.

They had since moved out and were following the ship.
Kyuzo had Katsu sword to return to him once he located him.

That was his job to locate and return Katsu and possibly mutilate this guy for daring to harm him.
But that was another thought all-together.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I know not much to the chapter.
By the way if anyone is wondering I have plans for Katsu to kick some
butt as well.^_^.

I gotta go.
Finished 10/18/2006, 06:26am.