Samurai Champloo Fan Fiction ❯ F*ck Like You Kill ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Fuck Like You Kill
 
 
I knew this would happen. You fought it, I did not. It was real. I know you felt it, feel it.
 
“Do it hard,” You spit in my face. “Fuck me as hard as-“
 
I slap you back, then I do it. Because I understand. You need this. We both do.
 
Our clothes and swords are a mixed pile in the dirt. Fuu is watching, probably even more horrified, now that we have our real weapons out. I push deep into you. Like I am killing you. Killing you. We all grown.
 
“Hard, asshole-“ A drop of sweat hits your cheek. When I try to lick it off you throw a punch. Then you have me by the hair, and you're growling. Like an animal, growling and your eyes are hard. Like me. Like us. Like everything. And you say: “Fuck like you kill.”
 
Fuck like you kill.
 
It's ugly. But, some people might think you are, Mugen. Some people might think this is, Mugen. Some people might think the world is an ugly place, an ugly experience, and don't care when a sword ends the ugly experience.
 
When I sweat on you again, when I try to lick it, again, you just laugh.
 
“Oh my god,” says Fuu.
 
I don't care. A kiss is more perverted than a lay. And I can't resist, no matter what it will mean when I do it.
 
“Take a bath,” I shove you back and spit the taste of you back into your laughing face. The laughing is gone when I flip you over and pound into you.
 
“You bitch,” you call me names.
 
“You bastard,” I call you names.
 
“You perverts,” so does she.
 
This is not avoidable. This is why I do it. Not love- no- this is pure fucking. There is no warm feeling here. Just a rush. A push. A groan. I have to ight you like this. I call it fighting, because I feel the same whether I have my weapon or sword in hand.
 
Like you said to me, when I was sucking: “This is fighting, that is fun.”
 
You understand. Fuu tilts her head to struggle with it- she does not. I do not expect, nor do I care for her to understand.
 
“I'm going to kill you.” I whisper that in your ear, just before I come.