Samurai Deeper Kyo Fan Fiction ❯ Down They Go ❯ Down They Go ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Samurai Deeper Kyo
Title:
Genre: Horror, Tragedy
Rating: T
Characters: Kyo, Kyoshiro, Yuya.
Pairings: Kyo and Yuya.
Summery: “Gently they go, the beautiful, the tender, the kind;
Quietly they go, the intelligent, the witty, the brave.” - Edna St. Vincent Millay
Note: This Takes place in the last episode. Somewhere in between the point in which they return to Yukimura's place ( I think) and before Kyo and Kyoshiro fought, Kyo and Yuya had some alone time away from the others, so he fucked her brains out then. You don't really need to know this I guess. In the story, it say his lover, and I really don't want ya'll to get confused about what that meant. It could mean a lot of things.
Author: Alex E. Tracer.
 
 
X
 
He stared at the red liquid that flowed down his hands, face, and dripped from his clothes, staining them a dark crimson. He stared at the red liquid that he craved with a powerful lust. His equal red eyes were wide with horror, shock, satisfaction, and disbelief, and his mouth was hung open with a silent noise between a scream and a yell. Demon Eyes Kyo, the supposed thousand man slayer, without a single drop of compassion in his blood, who would kill without a second thought, stared at the girl that lay before him.
 
Yuya.
 
The lower part of her body was halfway strait while the upper part was completely turned to the right. Her dark green eyes were wide but a shade paler. Her short kimono was hiked up to a little past her thighs. Showing nothing but pale skin mixed with rain water, sweat, grime and tears. Her golden hair was out of the low ponytail and flared out beneath and around her. The top half of her kimono was opened revealing a once lumpish body. But amidst all of this, something was terribly wrong.
 
With the hilt in the air, his sword laid embedded in her chest, with blood dotting everything. The dirt, the sword, their clothes, his skin and hers, contrasting harshly against her pale skin, being the only color you could see, and was mixing with the cold snow.
 
Her blood.
 
And the silver glint of Kyo's sword gave when reflected by sunlight, made his eyes wince.
 
Kyo sat there and stared at her dead body as silent tears tarred and scream their way down his cheeks.
 
He didn't know what had transpired. The only thing he knew was that he was preparing to attack Kyoshiro when his sword had met the flesh of his lover. And now, now his beloved Yuya, his beloved little lady, was dead.
 
And that he had lost all means of sanity.
 
-End-
 
My favorite part? The very last line. I do not own SDK. Please Review. Let me know if you like it and flames will be used to burn Sakuya.
 
Here is the Quote:
 
“Down, down, down into the darkness of the grave
Gently they go, the beautiful, the tender, the kind;
Quietly they go, the intelligent, the witty, the brave.
I know. But I do not approve. And I am not resigned.”
-Edna St. Vincent Millay