Samurai Deeper Kyo Fan Fiction ❯ Happy Halloween! ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay, here is how this will work. When you see the red line, stop and immediately yank the scrollbar down to the very bottom. HIDE YOUR EYES! Then very carefully scroll back up to the other red line. Don't say I didn't warn you.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kyo stared at the envelope in his hands. It was addressed to him. There was no return address, no sign that it was anything other than a…well…a letter. Deciding to throw caution to the wind, the samurai tore the package open. Inside were two pages. He read the only words on the first one.
Happy Halloween from the Mibu Clan!
Though they were his enemies, Kyo thought nothing of the weirdness of the message. It was Halloween, after all, and the Mibu clan had already proven themselves to be a bunch of certifiable basket-cases. He looked at the next page.
________________________________________________________ __________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
_______________________________________________________________ ___________
 
 
(Pause)
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” screamed Kyo, dropping the letter and jumping. His reflexes failed, leaving the man lying on the ground face-up. something floated down and hit him in the face. The second page. Face-down, of course.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH HHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kyo jumped up again and took off for the clearing where his teammates were unnknowingly taking a nap. Benitora jumped up when he saw Kyo.
“Kyo, you okay? You look like you just saw a—mmmff!” Kyo had clapped a hand over Benitora's mouth.
Don't say it.”
“M-hmm.” he replied. Kyo removed his hand. “Hey what's this stuck to your back?” He picked up the letter nd looked at it. Yes, that's right, it was the infamous second page.
Pause.
Benitora dropped the picture and let it float to the ground, silent. Then he screamed. How polite of him…
The rest of the crew woke up to find Kyo and Benitora sitting in the branches of a tree, staring at the ground. Sarutobi, always the brave one, got up and went over to the page. The others gathered around.
“What is this?” Sasuke demanded, eyeing the two in the branches.
“It's scary, is what it is!” Benitora replied. “Burn it!”
“Hmm,” said Yukimura. “You're scared of this piece of paper?” He nudged the thing with his foot, turning it over.
Pause.
 
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
 
 
Across the country in the stronghold of the Mibu clan, Shin Rei chuckled lightly. The other members of the clan followed suit as he opened the window, letting in the sound of horrified screams.
“Happy Halloween, Demon-Eyes Kyo.”