Samurai Deeper Kyo Fan Fiction ❯ Real World SDK ❯ Prolouge ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

REAL WORLD SDK -Try to think of it this way. The characters, controlled by me, in a real world steup, I probably won't include all the chracters but I am going to toy with their personalitlies and let them go through everyday problems. Maybe let them find themselves along the way. (Sorry Kamijyo, I guess I'm gonna be playing God here but don't all authors do?) Fights may come in but it won't be jam packed with blood and swords as Kamijyos work. (He rules.) Just the characters in a real world enviorment with…well close to the attitudes and the background that Kamijyo bestwoed upon them. Yeah… okay off to work!
 
Annoying disclaimer thing: I do not own, or have owned, or had any part in making/creating the characters in Samurai Deeper Kyo. That was all Kamijyo and Co's work.
 
Kyo's crimson eyes opened to the rays of morning. He sat up in his bed and started at the white sheets for a time. He gazed at an alarm clock by his bed rest which wasn't destined to go off for another 10 minutes. Kyo turned his head back and rested it on his knee. "I got some free time." He thought to himself. A grin appeared on his face. He flipped out of bed not making any noise as he sidestepped to the room next to him. "I hope the Ganguro isn't up." With a little twist the door was opened and Kyo walked in.
 
"Hey gaki, wake up." Kyo gazed down at the even breathing, of the curled up figure still in bed. It disgusted him that he could just sleep so peacefully as if nothing needed to be done. "If you don't get up this second I'm gonna -" "Kyo!" a blonde haired woman, dressed in casual wear, came rushing in and pushed Kyo aside. To Kyo it was obvious that she had been up for at least an hour. No one (except him of course) looked so pretty when they woke up. "Baka! How many times have I told you? You are not allowed to wake up Saskue anymore. Your just full of negativity. Remember what you did last time?"
 
Kyo gazed at the ceiling trying to regan the thought. He had taken Saskue by the ankles and flung him over the railing. Saskue managed to wake up and landed safley. Kyo tried to hide his smirk. Actions like that gave his soul a special feeling of an unfamilair mixture of fun and love. "Hey Ganguro, it's not my fault. If you want him to wake up everyday to go to school he better be up on time."
 
The "Ganguro" ducked down and gave Kyo a swift sweep kick which he merely sprung across from. "If we're going to be living together then your will call me by my name, Yuya Yuya Yuya Yuya!" her demand growing with each call. "We live together, all four of us. That includes you, we need to at least have some kind of respcet for eachother and that does NOT include throwing people out of beds and calling me a Ganguro! Do I have a tan? Do I wear white make up? Kyo stuck a finger in his ear. "God, no wonder he's always tired your screaming like this all the time." Saskue stirred under the covers. "Yaah he's up." Kyo shrugged and walked out and Yuya leaned down to greet him.
 
"Aww man I slept in… did Benitora steal my bento again?" "Kwaai!" Yuya shreiked and gave him a hug. She loved his bear coverd PJ's. Saskue smiled sheepisly, as he was greated by the same routine as any other morning. "No, Beni didn't steal your bento." "Good." Saskue layed back on his pillow. "He probabaly got scared when I told him that I'd kill him if he did that again." Yuya smiled at how care free he was now-a-days.
 
"Who's scared of who Saskue-han?" The voice, of a self confident, joking buddy came around the cornor. The figure of their last roomate came into view and stopped to lean against the doorframe in Saskues room. "Good-morning Benitora." replied Yuya trying to wonder why he had the perfect instincts to listen to things he didn't need to hear. "Weeren't you just talking to that gaki?" "No, I just wanted to wake him up." Benitroa scratched his red-and white, tiger striped bandana and went downstairs mummbling "Probably a dream or something."
 
"I didn't think that when we started living together that it would be this livley." "I know what you mean. We we're all just looking for a place to stay. You didn't even have a home, Benitora was fresh out of college his parents not supporting him at all and Kyo was just trying to stay out of trouble. He always pretends like he'd rather do without us but he did decide for himself to come live with us. I think it'a nice change don't you think my little tomodachi?" Yuya gazed down at the small boy. She wasn't his mother but she loved him more. Saskue took note in her smile. Secretly, he called them her "Yuya smiles". Smiles that only needed the eyes to warm you. If there was one thing Saskue learned it was that good people smile with their eyes. "You guys are what I have, I even like it that that little Hentai's running around here." I wouldn't wanna be anywhere else. " Yuya leaned down and gave him a kiss on his forehead. "Come on you need to get ready or you'll be late for school."
 
Kyo reached for the remote but then decided to crash on the ring around, blue couch. "God, she treats the little gati like her own flesh and blood. " He took a cigarette out, lit it up and inhaled deeply. He thought about how he did think this was for the best and how he did actually like it. Times before we're rough and they weren't as easy as the times now. His hardships we're more than someone else could handle and he had long decided that he'd take the first oppurtunity to get out of his hard lifestyle. He had also decided he'd help anyone who seemd to be destined for his old lifestyle. While thinking, he tried not to ebdistracted of the figure closing in behind him.
 
"Hey Kyo, Yuya's gonna be mad again if she catches you smoking indoors." Benitora plopped himself next to Kyo and propped his feat up on the table in front of them. "Damare." Kyo muttered and blew out some smoke. "So what's on the menu for today? You find a job yet?" Benitora asked a little too eagerly. Kyo stared at Benitora with a glare. Job finding was not in his dictionary and Benitora seemed to have forgotten this little fact. "Hey, I told you to shut up." Benitora chuckled. "I know it's hard I mean this is coming from a 3 year ronin. Though don't you think that you could be able to find one job where you didn't break everything?" Kyo turned away. "Nope." "Not get into any fights with people?" "Nope" "Your becoming very anti social." "Bite me." Kyo leaned forward and put out the cigarette in the ashtray located on the table. "Don't you have any work today you little hentai?" "Doko?" "How should I know?" Benitora thought for a minute. "Chikusho!" Benitora flipped backwards over the couch into a standing position and rushed off to his closet and almost hit an oncomming Saskue on the way up and almost tripped Yuya when he turned the cornor to his room. "Baka!" came the cries of Saskue and Yuya.
 
"What's his problem?" Saskue said combing his hair as he walked down the stairs. Kyo looked at the little street punk as he came into view. He had defenitly changed from when he was in the orphange. Kyo remembered a violent kid who didn't trust anyone, much like himself when he was young. Then when he and Yuya decided to let him come live with them he slowly started to change. "He's turned soft. Though in his case it was for the better." His thoughts were abrupted when Yuya gave him a sharp left to the temple. "Were you smoking in here again?" Saskue watched on with intresting eyes seeing how Kyo would react to getting hit this time around.
 
Kyo stared at her. "Yeah, so what?" "How many times do I have to tell you, when your smoking inside the smoke has no where to go, it engulfs all of our lungs and it's defenetly no good for Saskue to go to school coughing his guts out!" Kyo dodged the uncoming blow and sprung from the couch. "I swear stay to your day job he'll live." "Daijabou." Saskue replied flashing a peace sign as he started to tie his laces. "Your not gonna eat breakfeast?" Yuya asked? "It's okay, I'll pick up something at school. Most of the time there's some crazy girl waiting to give me a bento."
 
"Quite the stud eh?" Benitora came, sliding down the banister of the stairs. On his way down Saskue kicked him in the stomach. "Itai!" Benitora delivered a returning blow but Saskue sidestepped and dodged. "Your not gonna hit anything like that." Saskue smirked. "Hayai?" Yuya asked. "Yeah if I don't get to my job soon I'll be totally chewed out by my boss." "Where do you work again? I keep on forgetting since it's hard to beleve that you have a job." Saskue said trying to hold back a grin. Benitora ran around grabbing his pack and trying to pull his sneakers on. "That's none of your concern." "Baka!" Saskue tried to flick him off but Yuya prevented that from happening. "Oh Saskue before I forget let me go get your bento. " Yuya rushed off to the kitchen and slammed into Kyo.
 
"Gomen." Yua responded rubbing her head. "I keep on forgetting how hard his body is." Kyo looked down at her. "Your not the only one who's taking care of the little gaki." "Don't call him that Kyo…" despite the remark Yuya was smiling inside. Kyo had also changed ever since they all started living together. Kyo came back from the kitchen holding Saskue's bento. "Hey Gaki take this and leave. Your clouding my free time." "KYO!" Yuya said kicking him from behind. Ignoring the tap from behind Kyo gave Saskue his bento and said "Ike." Saskue took his bento and smiled. "You never brought me my bento before Kyo." With that Saskue left, quickly followed by Benitora who went in the opposite direction.
 
Yuya smiled as she watched them leave. "Hey Ganguro, I'm hungry." "Naruhodo?" "Make me some food." "I'm not your woman Kyo go buy some breakfeast." "Gimme some money." Yuya looked at him. "Kyo sweetie." She but on her devil grin. Without warning she grabbed him buy his shoulder sand booted him out the door. "Go find a job baka!" Kyo looked at his situation. "Ryoukai…"he muttered.