SD Gundam Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ SD Gundam Trailer ❯ Trailer ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Summary: Here's the new trailer for my newest series, SD Gundam: Twilight of the Gods. This series is slightly an alternate universe fic in which Neotopia falls to the Dark Axis when they gain new technology and new battle tactics. Can the Gundam Force and their new allies reclaim their homes? Note: I don't own any series mentioned in the story, just all original characters and the plot. ><
 
When a world falls…
 
(We see a battered escape pod emerge in the sky from a dimensional gateway.)
 
There is no escape…
 
(We see only a single red mono eye before it fades into the darkness. An evil laugh echoes before fading.)
 
From the darkness within…
 
(The vast expanse of space is shown, a world becoming visible as it drifts into view on the screen.)
 
Now…
 
(We see five Transformer Cybertron Duel Academy students engaged in battle against the Dark Axis Zako soldiers.)
 
With no hope left…
 
“AURA SHOCKWAVE!”
 
The Gundam Force must find new allies…
 
“TRANSFORM!”
 
And save their homelands…
 
“DESTINY STAR CANNON! FIRE!”
 
Before…
 
(Shows a fierce assault being carried out on a concentration camp in the Dark Axis home dimension. The explosions illuminate five forms, each with their eyes locked onto the invasion force.)
 
It's…
 
(We see a fire raging in the background as a huge bomber force flies down low, dropping bombs and grenades onto a camp below.)
 
Too…
 
(Shows a battle taking place at night outside the complex. A form stands in front of the Federation leaders, fire raging around this form.)
 
Late!
 
(The scene fades to show a small light before energy lines snake towards the center of the screen, showing a pair of eyes flaring into existence before fading. The front of the Destiny Star Drivebecomes visible.)
 
The Intergalactic Federation…
 
(We see the sigil of the Intergalactic Federation come into view before it fades to show the Federation leaders' forms and their home world symbols in the background.)
 
Versus the Dark Axis…
 
(Shows the generals of the Dark Axis and the eyes of the supreme commander in the background.)
 
And only one…
 
(The scene shifts to show Warehouse 41before changing to show a small bunch of Cybertronian symbolsinscribed in the wall of the basement.)
 
Shall triumph!
 
(Shows the entire complex of Earth Command in battle, lasers flying from the guns to the enemy forces zooming high above them. Explosions are seen as a few civilians glance up, fear etched on their faces.)
 
“LET'S GO! BATTLE STATIONS!”
 
Join them as they fight to stop the Dark Axis and preventthe:
 
Twilight of the Gods!