SD Gundam Fan Fiction / Sonic X Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Souru Takeru: Dark and Light Medley ❯ Do you Want to Play? ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Souru Takeru: Dark and Light Medley
Song 1: Do You Want to Play?
 
 
***%^(Disclaimer: I do not own any of the following: SD Gundam Force [Bandai owns it], Pokemon [Satoshi Tajiri {I think that's the spelling}, Nintendo, Game Freak all own it], Sonic the Hedgehog [Sega and Sonic Team own it], or any of the characters [all but Serekata Funnu]. All I really own is the plot.)^#***
 
 
 
“Serekata! Serekata! SEREKATA FUNNU! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE!” I opened my eyes, still groggy of what was going on. That was, until I looked at my clock. It read perfectly, ten hundred hours.
“I'm late!” I screeched as I rushed for the shower. Already sitting out was an outfit, a red short-sleeve t-shirt, a pair of long jeans, white wristbands, a black cap, and a white jacket. On the floor by the bathroom counter was a pair of white soap shoes with black socks stuck inside of them. By the shower door was a dark blue towel, showing that my mom was busy this morning. I rushed through my shower as I put everything on. I wasn't going to be the one who was late to see Professor Lily. Even though my dad told me that all the good trainers were late for getting their first, I wasn't planning on being one of the good ones who were late; I was a good one who was on time. Outside the house was a brand new bike. By it were my parents. Both of them had tears in their eyes. My dad had a hand on the bike, holding up, while the other hand was on my mom's shoulder. I stared with awe. Most trainers earned their bikes, through the money they earned by battling or by buying simple vouchers from other trainers who had Pokemon big enough and strong enough to take them places.
“Serekata, we know that today…. is the day. Good luck.” My dad and mom embraced me; tears were falling down all of our faces. `Good luck', Dad wished me what every trainer needs on their first day, I wasn't going to take it for granted. I clambered onto my bike and whizzed off, out of our small village, into the green forest of Orre. The green peace was said to be the very thing the calmed the shadows the climbed into it. I remember hearing of Seth, and Michael. Both were trainers who fought against the Shadow Pokemon, Pokemon with their hearts artificially closed with the hatred for human kind. They were regular Pokemon, sent to factories where they were tortured night and day, until what was once love for humans, became dark, evil, extreme, and never ending hatred for the ones who held the red and white ball in their hands. It just made me sick. And it must have made Seth and Michael sick as well.
Seth was in Snag'em, a team that worked with Chipher, the group that did these actions. When Seth saw what he was really doing, his epiphany led him to destroying the Snag'em base, stealing the hand held Snag Machine, and his quest for returning the Shadow Pokemon back to normal, with the power of the agate relic.
Michael was Professor Lily's son, who was attacked when the lab was under siege. With the new Snag Machine, Michael started out on a quest of his own, bringing back the love for the ones who take care of the Pokemon, back to them. With his actions, peace was finally brought back to Orre. All the leaders of Snag'em and Chipher were sent to a highly protected prison, each person in the organizations facing a life sentence for their disastrous deeds, trying to take over everyone with the very friends that they held dear to them.
The forest was quiet, with there being a legend that if you remain quiet; the guardian wouldn't take you off to another time. Even Kanto's Professor Oak had to agree with that statement, saying that he himself was taken to the future, where he actually had saved it from Team Rocket.
Yeah, one team or another attacked each region. Kanto and Jhoto were attacked, and are still attacked by Team Rocket. Hoen was under siege by the land hating Team Aqua, and the water hating Team Magma. Team Go-Rock Squad constantly pestered Fiore. But what each team had in common was that they did something stupid every once in a while. Team Rocket was famous for their dullest group: Jessie, James, and Meowth; and their second dullest team: Cassidy, Raticate, and Bi- er, Butch. Easy to tell why; Jessie and James went after a single Pikachu; while Cassidy and Bill (opps, I mean Butch) were constantly called the wrong names. And the Raticate constantly messed up Cassidy's hair.
Who knew? I could be one of those heroes someday, but for now, I was to remain just the trainer-master to be from Soule Village. I was going to be the one that made Soule Village known, for something at least. Agate is known as light center in Orre, Fiore is known for her rangers in all of her cities, Pallet, Kanto is the home of Ash, New Bark, Jhoto is the home of the Rocket defeater, Silver, and Petalburg, Hoen is the home of the renown coordinator, May. I was going to make Soule, Orre one of those famous cities.
“Serekata!”
 
 
 
 
 
 
The final key in the old legend, the legend of the dark dimension, was finally coming into place. The black hole was one sample of the dimension, and to think of the power that was in it! All I now needed to do was lure the girl into listening to the human I have chosen.
The dark room fitted my mood perfectly. What I needed to plan on how to place the final key, the girl called `angel feather' in the language that is shared among all dimensions. The language was an old text, older than the battles of Fire and Ice, which had a part in every dimension. With the powers of the Griffin, I will be able to convince her to open the door to the world of darkness, whether she wanted to or not. Not even that pestering Winged Knight will be able to stop me now, now when I'm so close to getting the power of the Dark Dimension now!
 
 
 
 
“Chaos Control!” I yelled, as the energy in my hands flew out in all directions. The Egg Carrier's remains fell to the ocean floor. The salt water began to short-circuit the robots, rendering them useless to Eggman if he wanted to go back and get them. I flew over the ocean, the waves snapping at my bare arms. I had to help clean up Station Square after the attack of Chaos. Westopolis and the Mystical Ruins were affected as well, meaning that there was only more work to do. Below me now was the top of the radical highway bridge. I released all the energy in me as I stopped to land. Standing on a pole that was clear from the ocean water, I surveyed the area. Already, the National Guard was trying to drain the area, rescuing thousands of people who were in their cars during the time. Unfortunately, hundreds had died, while many more were able to get out to safety. By now, they had treaded water for weeks. I looked around for the blue biplane, Tornado 2. Diving down was the very plane, with its kitsune owner, Mile Prower (Tails as we like to call him).
“Tails! Down here!” He had placed on the water skis, enabling him to land on the water. I jumped to the back, balancing myself on the tail.
“I've been rescuing people all day! Where were you?”
“Well… I've been cleaning up a little myself now. Who in this world doesn't want to help at this time now?” It was true. Even Knuckles had left the Emerald Shrine to help Westopolis clean up and drain the water. The work there was almost done now. Robotnik was behind bars, charged with invading the public peace and robbery. He was almost always charged with robbery, seeing how he kept taking the Master Emerald from Knux (from what the government said, it was now currently worth millions of dollars), and the Chaos Emeralds (billions each). Money and power, the two things that drives people crazy anymore. Can't anyone do anything for just the sheer pleasure of peace anymore? Must it always be for something else? I jumped off onto the solid ground of Westopolis, a five foot drop from the Tornado 2. I ran to the repair center, to get my first job of the day. Nothing was going to be the same after this, but who knew? Some things never do change.
“Sonic, we need you to find out if anyone's in this building.” The leader of the ROM (Repair our mistakes) team showed me a tower on the east side of the city.
“Alright, there shouldn't be anything too hard about that.” I dashed off, to check out the building. What I didn't notice as I ran by, was that everything was starting to blur into a stream of white. The next thing I knew, I was stopping to where I thought the building was, to find that I was in the middle of a military base!