SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ A Dark Axis Halloween ❯ A Dark Axis Halloween ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hey guys! Thought I'd post a Halloween one-shot before the big night! Yup, I'm dressing up as the headless horseman, yay! XD I'll cut to the chase and let you guys start reading.
 
DISCLAIMER: I don't own any of these guys, except Tessa… Sorry Chaos and Zeth, it's not about you today. ^^;
 
Chaos: *stomps her foot* Dang it…. 7_7
 
* ~ * ~ * ~
 
A Dark Axis Halloween
 
The night air was cool and the sky was black and eerie; the wind gently blew through the trees, taking leaves as it went. All was calm on the night of Halloween. But suddenly, a strange purplish vortex ripped open the night sky and spat out a stout-red ship with three frightening characters placed on its bow. It hastily made its decent and landed in a field not to far away from a suburb that would soon be buzzing with activity.
 
The three figures jumped off the ship and surveyed the area, checking if their enemy, the Gundam Force, had beaten them to the field. “Hmm, this is odd,” the blue robot added as he scratched his head, “The gundams usually meet us within seconds of landing…”
 
“Relax Grappler, they'll show up…Eventually,” added his comrade who's armor was colored red, “Let's just hope it doesn't take too long, I don't want to spend the night in this blasted dimension!”
 
The largest of the three, you could also say that he was dumbest of the trio, nearly jumped out of his armor. “Monster, monster!!!” He cried as he quickly hid behind his two comrades.
 
Zapper and Grappler tightened their fists and frantically looked around, trying to find the alleged `monster'. After a few seconds of searching they found him, all fifty pounds of him holding an empty sack. The `monster' was merely a five year old boy dressed as a poorly done-up dragon.
 
Zapper rolled his eye, reached up, grabbed him from the behind the neck, and forced him to step forward, “Dom you moron, it's just a kid in a costume!”
 
Grappler placed his finger on his chin, “Why in the world is a kid in a costume?” His thoughts were soon interrupted by a group of kids who just seemed to pop out of nowhere. One was a vampire, another one a mermaid, and the last one was a mummy.
 
Zapper and Grappler leaned as far back as they could without falling over as the vampire examined them. He turned his head as he cocked an eye brow, “What the heck are these three supposed to be?” he questioned.
 
The mummy shoved his compatriot, “Isn't it obvious, they're robots!” He poked Grappler's chest, “And these costumes are very good, might I add.”
 
The vampire started rubbing Zapper's shoulder, wide eyed, “Wow, is this real steel, did you make it yourself?”
 
Zapper rolled his shoulder and knocked the kid's hand off, “Hey, don't touch me you filthy little organic!”
 
“Alright, alright, sheesh don't have a heart attack,” the mummy growled as he stopped feeling Grappler's armor, “Come on guys, let's keep Tick-or-Treating.” He began walking back to the suburbs.
 
The vampire ran after him at full speed, “Hey, wait up Todd!”
 
The trio watched the two boys run away, but suddenly the little mermaid stood before them, her blue eyes glittering in the moonlight. She let out a meek little smile, “Sorry, but I can't ignore a couple of good costumes,” she went fishing through her nearly empty bag of candy and pulled out three pieces, “Here you guys go, hopefully this is enough to get you started off.”
 
The trio was speechless as they each accepted a piece; this human's generosity was amazing to them. She waved to them and ran off after her long departed friends, “Bye fellas, Happy Halloween!”
 
A big question mark appeared over Grappler's head, “Halloween? What the heck is `Halloween'?”
 
“Don't know,” Zapper answered as he gave Dom his piece of candy, “But I don't like it. We should get out of here before a bunch of other kids come running up and start touching us, I don't want to go home with a case of the Black Plague or something!”
 
Grappler punched his comrade in the shoulder, “You dummy, we need to complete our mission!”
 
“But we won't be able to find them if they're wearing costumes you bucket of bolts!” Zaku retorted.
 
Destroyer all of a sudden ran towards the houses at full speed, “Me wanna Trick-or-Treat! Yay!”
 
Grappler turned pale as shock grabbed him by the throat, “No, Dom!” He and Zapper quickly took off after their counter part.
 
Destroyer mindlessly barreled through the thick crowds of little children and parents, waving his arms happily as he ran on the side walk. But he suddenly, and accidentally, ran into a princess and fell to the ground.
 
Grappler and Zapper finally caught up to him, shaking their heads in embarrassment as everyone in the area seemed to glare at the `idiot' who knocked and innocent little kid to the ground. They hoisted him up fiercely and gave him an evil glare, brushing off dirt and little stones in the process.
 
The girl held their head and winced in pain. She slowly and shakily got up, “Man, it feels like I just got hit by a truck.” She brushed off her dress and readjusted her crown.
 
Dom noticed her discomfort and shoved his compatriots out his way, quickly shooting over to the girl with his arms out stretched, “Dah, are you okay?” He suddenly smothered her in a `please forgive me' sort of hug.
 
She attempted to pry her self away from him (due to the fact that he was accidentally crushing her little body), “Just- peachy-… Would you please- stop crushing me!”
 
Grappler suddenly ripped the princess out of Destroyer's grasp, giving him an ugly sneer in the process, “Seriously Dom before you squeeze her to death!” He gently placed her on the ground and adjusted her pick dress, the last thing he and his comrades needed was this stupid little organic to make a scene and getting an officer's attention.
 
Once everything was back in place, the princess looked to Grappler and did a little curtsey in gratitude. “Thank you very much you- um, robot?”
 
Gouf rolled his eye a bit, “Yeah, what ever.”
 
She put her hands behind her back and let out a meek little smile, “My name is Tessa, are you three trick-or-treating too?”
 
Grappler and Zapper were about to grumble `no' until Dom stepped in, “Yeah, we getting' candy too!” His two comrades nearly choked.
 
Tessa grinned as happiness seemed to beam from her little body. “Cool, you guys wanna come with me? I have no one else to tag along with because my brother is sick, mom and dad are at work, and I-” She paused for a second and she kicked the ground, “I don't have any friends.”
 
“Don't worry,” Dom happily cheered as he grabbed her little hand and began running towards a house, “We your friends!” They laughed happily as they joined a large group of children and skipped up a walk way.
 
Zapper grumbled as he followed behind the two with Grappler as his side. “Great, now we're going to be here for hours and Dom made a new friend!” He eyed the two standing in front of a door, waiting for the owner of the home to come out, “He better not ask to keep that stupid little organic.”
 
As Zapper and Grappler were fuming out by the fence, the owner of the home opened the door. The elderly woman smiled as she cradled a large bowl of candy in her arms, “Oh my, what a lovely costume this year Tessa.”
 
Tessa grinned at the complement, “Thank you Mrs. DeRoss, trick-or-treat!” She held out her bag.
 
Mrs. DeRoss dropped a piece of candy in her a bag, but suddenly eyed Destroyer. She grabbed her heart in a teasing-like fashion, “Oh my goodness, this is the most interesting robot costume I've ever seen!” She eyed him for a bit, but then noticed that he didn't have a bag. She hurriedly grabbed a plastic bag and put a few pieces of candy inside of it, and shooed the two off. “Now have fun you two, be safe and have a happy Halloween!”
 
Tessa ran and waved as Dom followed behind. She looked in her bag and pumped her arm, “Score, a Hershey bar!” she pointed to the house next door, “Let's go to this one next!”
 
Dom threw his arms up in excitement, “Yay!” They took off again, disappearing through a throng of kids.
 
A few hours later, lights began to turn off and Jack-o-Lanterns were blown out. Kids began to return to their houses to sort out the loot and hit they hay. Tessa and Destroyer slowly walked through the street, lugging their full bags behind them and exhausted.
 
They suddenly stopped in front of a house that was barely decorated. Only one poorly carved pumpkin lay on the porch, its candle blown out. Tessa looked to her new friend with sadness written all over her face, “Well, this is my place…You should probably get home too.”
 
Grappler nodded in agreement, “Yeah, we should've been home hours ago.” He eyed Dom, anger slowing through his circuits. But he suddenly snapped is gaze to Zapper and they began walking towards the field, were the Kamusai lay, together.
 
Dom's eye quivered, he would miss his new friend. He had already lost his main compadre, Chaos, and he didn't want to say good-bye to this one.
 
She meekly waved and began walking backwards towards her house, “Bye.”
 
He waved back, “Bye.”
 
“Dom, get over here!”
 
He quickly waved one more time and ran towards his comrades at full speed, leaving Tessa behind. She smiled as she grabbed the door knob. “Good-bye… Friend,” she opened the door and walked in.
 
* ~ * ~ * ~
 
I'm so sorry that this didn't get posted before Halloween guys, I was extremely busy. But swim season is over, yay! That means more updates! :D So was your Halloween fun, I sure hope so. Please review and tell me what you guys think, and no worries, we'll see more of Tessa in the future.
 
T, T, F, N, ta ta for now! ^_~