SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ A New Destiny in another dimension ❯ meetings ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

princess serena: Hellooooooo!!!!!! any body out there !!!! stares at a empty seats princess:"I guess not i take i'm not very popular" Captin comes in "I here uh...... princess serena where are you "

princess serena runs out on stage "yeyyyyy pepole!!!! Ohhhh...." looks at the seats dissiponted " oh hi captin well even if no body is here i'll write the chapter" captin "i'm here princess"i know that i'm refering to readers"!!! ON WITH THE STORY!!!!!!! DISCLAMIR SAME AS IN THE LAST CHAPTERS SO READ IT THERE OK PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

The commander just finished talking to captin about keeping an eye on this usagi girl . "huhhhh" shoot shyed it was boring around here no action at all "hey captin any word from SDG base about any dark axes attacks " "No Shoot"said Captin. "shoot how do you make those rice balls agin "asked zero how was trying his best at making rice balls and to tell you the truth he was doing awful

the only reason he was trying to make the right sized ones was be cause bakunetsumaru made them perfect and was rubbing it in zero's face. "You just tos'em in you hands like this"said shoot as he showed zero how to make them.

*BACK AT SDG BASE IN HOSPITAL WARD*

Usagi was having a dream she was in a place where the was lots of fog and a mesterious voice that sounded like pluto's kept saying to her "beware danger is comeing the time is drawing near" it repeated again and again. Usagi awoke with a start she felt a wave of dark power rush over her 'the negaverse'Usagi thought

she quickly transformed and flew down to where she felt the dark energy she saw these green robots or some thing like that.

She thought they looked like gundams she saw on a cartoon once only they are smaller. she saw a gundam with gold badges on his shoulders and a boy with brown hair and a gundam that was flying or floting and a gundam that looked like a samuri. When she one of the gundams say dark axes she asomed they were the source of the dark energy she quickly took out her staff and cried "Cosmos moonlight attack!!!!!" The blast sent them throw a portal of some kind. The gundams tured around to look where the blast come from and saw a girl around 16 in a white body uniform."Hello my name is captin and this is shoot and thats zero and bakunetsumaru how are you?"Princess Serenity of the moon kingdom" "Well m'lady may i ask as why a princess such as your self is fightting?" asked the one named zero. " Prehaps It would be best if i took you to see the comander" said captin "I guess it would be best so mybe I can find out how I got here" " Well then lets go follow me" said captin as he grabbed a hold of shoot and took off flying with the others well zero had to carry bakunetsumaru and didn't seme to happy about it.

Till next time! please reviw on your way out flames welcomed !!!!!!