SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ CELEBRATE!!! ❯ Under the Mistletoe--SEQUEL! :p ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CELEBRATE!
By: May-VeggieGirl1
 
Crossover

(Muahaha, this will be an easy one to figure out the crossover with… ^^; I tried not to wander too far from their personalities from fics, because, well, Kane and Ybaso are quite different now. o_O)
 
 
Under the Mistletoe—SEQUEL!! :o
 
It was a year ago since that fateful Christmas where Zero and Baku found each other in a more intimate sense under the mistletoe, and Shute's family was having another Christmas-bash.
 
Baku strolled up behind the familiar red cape and blue helmet, wrapping his arms around him. “Hey, Z, what are you doing, hmm?” He nuzzled his neck as Zero moved his head over to kiss Baku on the head.
 
“Just setting up a little bit of revenge plotting.” Baku blinked at him, obviously confused.
 
“On who and what for?” Zero's eyes narrowed as he fixed the mistletoe to be straight over the balcony.
 
“Who else—Kane and Ybaso!! For insulting me last Christmas!” Baku frowned while crossing his arms.
 
“But… Zero… Kane helped me get set up with you because of the mistletoe plan…” Zero smirked while descending the ladder again even though he didn't even need a latter because he can fly… okay, just shut up and leave me alone already.
 
“True, but mistletoe's original creation is to be… mischievous!” Baku couldn't help but to sigh with a smile. Oh how Zero loved mischief… but he had to admit he enjoyed it too.
 
“Still, it's worrisome with THOSE two…” He looked back up at the accessory. “If I know my 1 plus 1s right, then Ybaso plus Kane is… complete chaos.”
 
“See!! They COMPLETE each other!” Baku sweatdropped as Zero wrapped his arms around his lover's waist. “Just don't worry about it. Happy anniversary mistletoe,” he mumbled while locking lips with Baku once again, tongues wrestling in each other's mouths. Baku pulled back shaking his head.
 
“Well, I trust you. Now for Christmas goody food!”
 
“I'll get to you later,” he winked at Baku before he left back inside. “Now… for the plan!!”
 
 
 
Kane walked down the hallway in a normal serious composure. He had no clue as to why Zero would come to him in the middle of Shute opening his presents and ask to meet outside. He seemed too nervous and dread when speaking to him but his mind was blocked, making Kane all the more concerned.
He stepped out of the doorway, expecting fully to see Zero the second he came through the door but instead he froze.
Zero wasn't there.
Ybaso was.
And it struck Kane like a freight train. That's why he made a mental block—it was a trap! Ignoring Ybaso's questioning glance at him from his cigarette, Kane made a bolt for the door again only to have it slammed shut, Zero poking his head through the clear glass with an evil little grin. Kane narrowed his eyes as Ybaso looked up, just connecting the horrible truth.
Mistletoe above him and Kane. And Zero wasn't going to let them get by without seeing them kiss, gag, and nearly kill each other possibly.
 
“Zero, I will hand you your smart ass if you do not open the door this instant!” The normally composed Kane growled while banging on the glass, tempted to just smash through it. Ybaso blew out a puff of smoke while glancing away mumbling under his breath something about Kane. Kane turned to Ybaso sharply, then stepped back. “Alright. Fine. I can handle you, it's just an immature prank.” The musha gundam smirked while putting the cigarette out.
 
“My thoughts exactly.” Zero blinked and stared in awe as they moved over to each other, wrapping arms and full-on kissing each other on the mouth. Oh gosh—wait—no, not just that, but with tongue! His twisted awe turned to pure horror as their long make-out session decided to evolve into heated touches, removal of armor, and, before he could say `holy mother of mana', Ybaso was on top of Kane giving him a blow job.
 
Of course, this was all too much for the knight.
 
Zero screamed bloody horror and ran top-speed down the stairs to go in the corner of the living room and sob and claw at his eyes and rock in the fetal position.
 
Seeing Zero's lovely reaction, the two suddenly disappeared from the balcony, replaced in just the exact position and dignity as they were before the kiss. Ybaso's cigarette was even still lit.
Well, not exact dignity, because Kane couldn't seem to hide a twitch in his eye.
 
“I do not mean to sound rude, I am quite appreciative of the very convenient illusion you fooled Zero into…” He drawled. “But did you have to portray me as the…” Ybaso smirked in amusement while inhaling another breath of the cancer stick.
 
“Bitch,” He breathed out.
 
“Not the word I would prefer, but it fits the glove.”
 
“Well, you know, someone's got to be the seme and someone's got to be the uke.”
 
“And you believe I would be the one fitting that role?” He shrugged in reply, putting the cigarette out for real this time.
 
“An illusion may be a trick on the mind, but it doesn't have to be an entire lie.” Kane stared at Ybaso distastefully.
 
“Oh, so you honestly believe that? One shouldn't deceive themselves.” Ybaso leaned against the wall, still smiling.
 
“I beg to differ.” Kane narrowed his eyes.
 
“Very well then… since it is still wrong to break tradition,” He motioned to the mistletoe still hanging unaffected. “How about we have dinner and movie?” Kane bared his fangs slightly as Ybaso's grin widened.
 
“Sure, Vampire-man. But I've got shotgun,” He jumped off the railing of the balcony. Kane actually pouted before flying up behind him.
 
“You cannot call shotgun to be on the top!”
 
Baku just managed to poke his head out of the door leading to inside the house, looking around concerned.
 
“Well… Maybe Zero just had too much of that sophisticated drink.”
 
~*~*~*~*~*
END! >> Bwahahaha, don't we love suggestive scenes? xp