SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Concert Time: SDG Style ❯ The First Zako Zako Hour ( Chapter 10 )

[ A - All Readers ]

A.N. Hi! I'd like to give a shout out to Zero101 for being my one and only reviewer. Thank you! T_T. Anyway next chapter.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~
The first Zako Zako Hour
 
The curtain raised to show the three ZZH Hosts, Red, Blue, and Yellow. They were all standing in front of a big screen. “Hello ladies and gentle-bots.” Said Red.
“And welcome to the first Zako Zako Hour of-“ Started Blue.
“Concert Time: SD Gundam Style!” They all said at once.
“We started out with Shutes parents Mark and Keiko singing `You're Timeless to me' from the hit musical Hairspray.” Said Yellow as a giant TV screen came down and showed a picture of Mark and Keiko. “Then we had Jamie singing `Do you believe in magic'” Continued Yellow as the screen changed to Jamie.
“Then we had Kenny who dedicated his song to Kay who wasn't to happy about that.” Said Red as the screen showed Kenny singing. The screen then changed to show DD Singing. “Then we had Lord Dom singing “Zippy-doo-da”.
“Then we had Miss Kay come and sing with that wonderful voice. She sung “I Can Hear The Bells” another song from `Hairspray'”. Said Blue as the screen showed Kay. “Then we had Zero singing `When you Wish upon a Star.”
“Then we had Lord Zaku singing `The Nicest Kids in Town' Witch was slightly ironic.” Said Yellow. “Then Kay came back singing `Every Heart' in perfect Japanese.”
“Lastly we had Sayla and Princess Rele singing `Big, Blond, and Beautiful' Again from Hairspray.” Said Red.
“We have a lot of songs from that movie don't we?” Asked Yellow.
“Yeah we do. Oh, Hey! Don't forget the other thing we were going to say.” Reminded Blue.
“Right! We have information o for you on the announcer, Mahago!” Said Red.
“She's really a demon from another dimension!” Announced Yellow.
“Shut Up!” Came Mahagos voice from back stage. She walked on stage glaring at the three Zakos. “I am NOT from another dimension. But I am a demon.”
“Ummm………. Ok. Well that's all the time we have for today.” Closed Red.
“Join us next time on-.”
“Concert Time: SDG Style! Zako Solders Fight, Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*
Sorry it took so long to update. Had writers block. If you couldn't tell when the Zakos were saying about the songs the pictures were changing I just didn't want to keep saying that. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Stay tuned. Chow!