SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Cross Fire ❯ The Beginning ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hi guys, it's been a while since I started up a new fic. But it was time for a new one. I was driving home from horse back riding (it's an hour drive to and froe) and an idea popped up in my head. What would happen if by some crazy chance that Earth got caught in the middle of the S.D.G's battle with the D.A.? Dunno, just another crazy idea that was fueled by a can of Monster. -.-0 So tell me what you think of this fic (but wait a while, this is only the prologue!). Well here we go! ^^
 
DISCLAIMER: I own ONE of these characters, so please don't sue me for my money. Thank you. v.v
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ *
 
Caught in the Cross Fire
Prologue: The Beginning
 
Bell Wood covered his face, refusing to look at the battle unfolding right before his eyes.
 
“Oh man,” he whimpered, “Why can't those guys just leave my transport device alone. They've already destroyed it once.”
 
Shute stood next to his friend with his hand on his back, trying to comfort the young scientist. He looked at the battle and sighed, the Dark Axis had come with a different motive; destroy the dimensional transport device. Captain, Zero, Bakunetsumaru, and Chaos were already at the scene, trying to fight off the trio and protect the important invention.
 
The brown haired boy sighed. “Don't worry Bell Wood, the gundams will stop them. Of course, there will be some scratches and dings-”
 
Suddenly, Destroyer Dom launched a rocket and destroyed a tower, causing Shute to face fault and Bell Wood to weep.
 
* ~*~*~
 
Zero watched the rocket hit its target and let out a growl. “You fiend, you shan't get away with such destruction!”
 
“Ah ha, but I already did flimsy wittle knight,” he ripped out a very large chain saw, “You'll end up like that tower once I'm done with you!”
 
Zero smirked. “I'd like to see you try.”
 
Destroyer rushed him with the chainsaw revved up, but Zero easily knocked the weapon out of the large lord's hands. Dom glared at his target and ripped out a bazooka, aiming it at the knight. He pulled the trigger and an array of missiles shot out at Zero.
 
The knight tightened his grip on his sword and quickly spun rapidly as he flew towards Dom, causing the rockets to shoot off in random directions. The villain tried to put his hands up to defend himself, but to his dismay it didn't work. Zero rammed him with his shoulder at full force, throwing Destroyer right into the Kamusai.
 
*~*~*~
 
BANG BANG BANG!!!
 
“Ugh, hold still you nuisance!” Zapper Zaku spat with frustration as he tried to shoot down Bakunetsumaru.
 
Baku smiled behind his mouthpiece. “Fine, if that is what you want.” He suddenly slipped right behind Zapper and charged at him.
 
Zaku quickly attached his guns to his belt and ripped out his heat hawk, its blade clashing with Baku's swords right as he swung around. They pushed their full weight on each other, hoping that one would slip or give out. But both seemed determined to defeat the other. It was a draw.
 
“Give up you villain,” Baku gasped, “You'll never win!”
 
Zapper sneered. “We'll see about that!” Zapper suddenly took a step back, causing Baku to stumble forward. But as the samurai fell the red lord punched him full force `in the jaw'.
 
Baku stumbled back a bit, holding his jaw. “Oh now you've done it…”
 
The samurai seethed his swords and ran at Zaku. Zapper swung his weapon, but missed the faster musha. Baku suddenly ripped Zapper's visor down and gave him a quick and powerful kick in the processor. The red lord flew and landed within a few feet of the Kamusai by Dom.
 
*~*~*~
 
Chaos Cammerce and Thiesel Thyme were head locked in battle. Chaos loathed the guy and would like to see nothing more than him in pieces.
 
“You might as well throw in the towel you snake,” Chaos hissed, “And I might just let you live!”
 
Thiesel chuckled darkley and his black cape flowed behind him. “Hmph, I'm not going to let the weaker fighter win this battle.” He shot at Chaos, and jetted behind her.
 
He wrapped his arms around her waist and took off into the air, but he suddenly stopped. He immediately threw her back down to the ground as hard as he could. She hit the dirt at full force on her back, letting out a wheeze due to loosing her breath.
 
“Oh God,” Chaos gasped, “I can't breath.” Before she could get up, Thiesel landed right on top of her, his sword blade pressed up against her neck.
 
He brought his face dangerously closer to hers. “Now Lady Chaos Cammerce, it is time to rejoin the Dark Axis, whether you want to or not!”
 
At first she became nervous, but then smirked behind her mouth piece. “Hmm, tempting, but not interested you fruit loop!”
 
Chaos suddenly slipped her feet under his stomach and pushed up hard, sending the gundam traitor flying into the air.
 
*~*~*~
 
Zapper rubbed his head. “Ow, my head feels like it had a melt down. Hey, where's Grappler and Thiesel?”
 
“Da, up” Dom replied as he pointed in the air.
 
Zapper tilted his head, “What?” He then looked in the air, but his eye shrank. Thiesel was flying right at him.
 
Zaku attempted to get out of the way, but wasn't quick enough. He and Thiesel banged heads at full force, leaving them on the verge of crying in pain.
 
*~*~*~
 
Grappler Gouf swung at Captain's face with his beloved claw, but missed by inches as Captain jumped out of the way. “Ugh! Almost had you! Hold still so I can end this stupid battle!”
 
Captain smirked a little bit behind his mouthpiece. “Funny, I was going to ask you to do the same…”
 
Grappler slashed at Captain again, but with more force. Captain's comment enraged the blue lord, he was sick and tired to fighting and losing to the gundams. It's bad enough that he's taunted back at the main base, that last thing he wanted was to be taunted at his job as well.
 
Captain went to dodge the attack again, but left his arm behind. Grappler's claw slashed his arm and cut deep into his armor. Captain flinched and clasped his arm tightly.
 
“Ahhh!” Captain cried as he feel to the ground, “My beam rifle, where is it?!” He looked feverously around for it, but it lay too far away for him to reach it. The force of the hit caused the gun to be thrown a couple yards away.
 
The rest of the team heard his cry of pain, looking in horror as Grappler raised his claw in the air.
 
Shute darted over to Captain with his hand held out towards his friend. “No, Captain!” Bellwood tried to stop the boy, but couldn't keep up with his smaller team mate.
 
“Wait, Shute comeback!” Baku shouted as he ran after him with Zero and Chaos not too far behind.
 
Zapper clenched his fists together tightly; they were so close to victory. There was no way that he was going to let them win like that. He ran towards Grappler to back him up and stop the rest of the Gundam Force from meddling in Captain's destruction.
 
“Hey, hurry up you morons!” He spat at Thiesel and Dom, causing them to charge was well.
 
This was it; all of the weapons were out. The two sides charged each other, one to save a friend, and the other to stop the heroic deed. But suddenly, the air became thick and warm. All of the lights and dials on the main computer of the Transport Device went crazy, and the alarms went off.
 
Bellwood grasped his hair tightly and panicked. He remembered the last time his invention went on the fritz. It ended up tossing Captain, Zero, Baku, and Shute into Lacroa. He feared that the same would happen.
 
The two groups neared each other, screaming and readying their selves for the impact of their foes. But just as they were about to collide, there was a bright flash… And they were gone. The area was dead quiet, as if a nuclear explosion had just happened. The force of the suction from the vortex was so strong, that it took the Kamusai with it. All the only ones that were left behind were Bell Wood, Entengo, and GunBike.
 
*~*~*~*
Ooo, can you guys feel the adventure and action that is on the way? Yeah, I've wanted to put up a new fic for a while, but as all of you know, this is the busiest time of the year for me. I have 4 jobs and swim practice, heck I've had to stop horse back riding for a while just to keep my self from dying of exhaustion. I'll be updated `SHOCK' soon, I'm just trying to figure out what to do with it at the moment. But yeah, I'll be ending that fic soon because my hands are kinda full with the others. Please leave a review for me, they're such a big help! Thanks guys!!! ^_^
 
T, T, F, N, ta ta for now! ^_~