SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Dead Land ❯ Baku's Mess Up ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I'm sorry everyone!! ^^; I'm just doing this one until I get the jig back with the other stories. O.o It's been so long, so I'm gonna re-read them all and try to get back into the groove of things here. ^^;;;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" ZERO! STOP!!" Baku yelled after the Winged Knight as Zero grumpily flew off. Zero turned around and flipped Baku off. Baku's eyes widened, then narrowed in rage. " THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!?!"

" You are, obviously!!" Zero yelled back, still floating off. Baku ran after him. " It was a JOKE! Get over it!!"

" NEVER!!" Baku stopped in his tracks, fuming.

" Closed-minded freak!!!" Zero stopped in mid-air. " …What did you say…?"

" You are a freak!! THAT'S what I said!!" Zero looked back at Baku with eyes full of hurt, then sped off.

######################

" …And that's what happened," Baku concluded to Captain and Shute. Shute fell over backwards in exasperation.

" Do you think you two can get along for a minute?!" Shute snapped.

" Well….he started it!!"

" Correction; you are the one who upset Zero first, Baku," Captain corrected. Baku sighed and looked down at his feet.

" I…it was a joke…"

" Well, it obviously upset him!" Shute scolded. " We better get out there and find him! God knows what'll happen to him being out there by himself!" Baku and Captain nodded. Sure they didn't know Lacroa as well as Zero did, but it was still dangerous at this stage.

***

Baku rode on his steed while in search of the knight. He was searching the barren hillsides. There was nothing alive at all, and rocks of every shape and size resided here.

" Damnit, Zero…" Baku muttered while looking about as Entengo trotted through the rocks, trying not to trip on any loose stones. " Where the hell are you?"

`

Zero peeked over from a large group of rocks and spied Baku and Entengo. ` Excellent. Now it's revenge for that little prank you pulled on me earlier!' Zero thought mischievously. ` REVENGE I SAY! BWAHAHAA---….I think my thoughts may be a tad too loud….' He sweatdroped, almost believing that Baku heard him as the samurai suddenly stiffened. Zero ducked behind the boulders.

`

" Hmm….ZERO! YA HERE OR NOT YOU LOSER!!!!" Baku shouted, getting tired with searching. Entengo sweatdroped at his master's behavior.

" BakunEtstuMARU…." Came an ominous voice. Baku's face drained of all color.

" W-who goes there?!" Baku squeaked. " I-is it you Zero??"

" BakuuuunetsuuuMARUUUU…" Baku frantically looked about him, trying to find the source of the haunting voice. Entengo also started to fidget.

" U-Um…l-let's get out of here Entengo…" Entengo nodded and started to run off back to their camping spot. They jumped to the top of the hill and froze. Right down below was ….

Well, whatever it was, it was enough to make Baku scream loudly in terror and Entengo to neigh fearfully.

`

Zero looked up at the screamed and blinked. " What is that idiot screaming about this time?"