SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Dimensional Guardians ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Once Eliza began to regain conscious, she sat up, rubbing her head. It felt metallic for some reason. "Urghhh.... w-what happened...?" Once she was fully aware, she noticed the surroundings has changed. "A-am I in a field...?! H-how did I get here!!?"

She stood up, then saw something next to her: a robot of sorts.

"Who is that...?" She asked herself. She went over to the robot, and nudged it slightly. It fidgeted abit, and groaned as it began to wake up.

"HeywhydidyouwakemeupIwashavingthebestdream....." it, or she, said, as she rubbed her eyes. Once the girl sat up, her features became present: light blue and green armor that resembled a knights. She then snapped to full awareness. "Whoawhatthehell?? How did I end up here? Where did that tree go??"

"Tree? What tree?" Eliza asked. "And... what are you? You look like a robot or something..." The knight girl looked up at Eliza.

"Look who's talking. You look like that one robot from that TV show I watch alot!"

"What...?" Eliza held up a hand. It was too metallic, just like the knight girl's. She looked around and found a lake not to far. She rushed to the lake and looked at her reflection in it: she looked like the knight girl, but more like a millitary officer with Orange and red coloring.

"Oh... my...." Eliza just stared at her reflection for a long time, wide-eyed and in shock. The knight girl just stared at her in confusion. "Hey, you okay?"

Somewhere on the other end of the field.

Jen too began waking up, and seeing her new self in the reflection of a Mercedes van. She looked like a samurai, with purple and grey colors. She was too shocked by this, but not as much. She looked at the distance, and saw a city. Maybe someone might have an answer for what is going on.