SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Dimensional Guardians ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
"HEY YOU!!" Eliza called out as she went to aid the samurai girl.

Zapper saw the two other gundams approach. "Oh great. The gundam and winged NUT!" He growled to himself.

"You okies?" Emma asked Jen. Jen nodded. "Yeah. I'm fine. Who are you two?"

"Nevermind that now." Eliza said. "We gotta deal with this brute at the 'mo!"

The three girls got into a defensive stance as Zapper charged at them, preparing to ram them with his shoulder-spikes. The three girls moved out of the way and began to whoop his can.
Jen using her katana, Eliza using her strength, and Emma using her sword, together they sent him flying back into the zakorello gate, along with the Komusai and zako soldiers.

"Whoathatwasepic!" Emma exclaimed. "We make a good team, don't we?"

"Yeah... yeah we do!" Jen said.

"So you asked us who we are?" Eliza said. 'Hmm.... better heep it low for abit, we need nicknames, otherwise when we turn back into humans, we'll be in BIG trouble....' "My name's Riza."

Emma looked at Eliza, aka Riza in confusion, but then got the idea what she was doing. "I is Emari, teh Azure Knightress!!"

"You may call me Shiragiku then." Jen, aka Shiragiku, said.

"Shiragiku the Crimson samurai?" Emma then laughed.