SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ End of the World ❯ Come Forth ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
End of the World
By: May-VeggieGirl1

Konnichiwa again! ^_^ I've had this idea for a while. It's a one-shot with two chapters separating time, but I might add a third part to it depending on what you guyz want. Song-fic, somewhat fluff, completely and utterly a Baku pov. I feel like an idiot for forgetting my disk the one day I go on the internet this week. ;_____; WHY?!?! Oh well... So that's good enough, on with the fic!
* = okay, they blood for now, alright?

I rate this my best written fic yet! The plot certainly isn't as thrilling as TB, but it is worded the best out of any fic I've written! ^_~
~*~*~*~*~*

What a perfect day...I laid back on the grass and watch the clouds gently float on by. Days like these help me get my mind off Ark and the Dark Axis...The cool wind grazing my cheek, the lush soft grass between my fingers...This truly is the perfect day. I sighed and sniffed the daisy in my hand. I could never understand what made me so intrigued with daisies; their sweet smell, white petals and pollen filled inside somehow appeals to me. Perhaps there's a deeper meaning behind it all. I shouldn't think about such things- all that matters at the moment is enjoying the beauty of spring. And that's exactly what I plan on doing.

A shadow passed over by as I lazily opened my eyes.
"Hey Zero." And here I thought this day couldn't get any better. In a way he's like the daisies to me- no clue why I like them so, or what makes me think of them. Once again, it doesn't matter. "What's up?" He quietly sat down next to me. I guess he's not in the mood for talking. Neither was I really, there's no need to talk- it would only spoil the moment. I obliged with this silent request until I fidgeted a little. He stared at the sky up above, and it made me uneasy. I had no idea why, but something about him was suddenly bugging me, like having an itch in an area out of your reach.
"Zero?" He didn't respond. I sat up and blinked. "Something wrong?" He looked down at the grass. His avoidance only stirred me to push harder to know what is bugging him. "Come on, you can tell me..." I scooted closer to make it impossible to keep out of eye contact. He sharply looked up at me and pulled my head close to his then kissed me.

Hold up everything!! What the hell just happened there?!? One moment I'm basking in the sun, the next Zero's trying to shove his tongue down my throat!

Well, I sat there, stunned. He finally released his grip and pulled back. If it hadn't been so abrupt, I would have enjoyed it. But, correct me if I'm wrong, it's completely out of character of Zero to plop down and kiss me. Was it something I said? I continued to be too stunned to speak. He leaned even closer and kissed me again, this time with more passion and some touchy-feely action. That was where I drew a thin line. I turned my head away from his kiss and backed away.
"Zero...w-what are you doing?" My heart pounded furiously in my chest, afraid that any second now it'll tear it's way away from myself. As I backed away, he grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me back in. "Zero, what's wrong with you?! That hurts-let go!" I snatched my arm away. Bad move. His eyes flashed with anger then belted me down. I sat up and held the side of my cheek. Zero stood up and began to approach as I backed into a tree. "Zero...stop it!" I went to stand, hoping then I could run away, but he forced me down to the ground.
"Zero, you're scarring me...Zero...Zero!!!"




"Bakunetsumaru?!?"
Was that...Captain? My head felt so clouded, I could barely decipher who the voice was. I weakly opened my eyes. It was Captain- he was kneeling beside me. He seemed surprised and shocked to find me in such a condition. I could feel the hot cut on the side of my face drip down cool blood.* My concerned friend began to tend my wounds.
I've never felt so violated before. Does Captain know? I hope not. I'm not even sure if Zero himself knows he raped me. But I know.
Captain observed that I was fading in and out of consciousness.
"Baku, try to lay still and keep awake. You'll be okay."
Will I? You better not be lying...I'm not concerned for my state of being- I'm afraid of what's wrong with Zero. Is something wrong with Zero? I eyed my daisy lying next to me. It was stained with blood. My blood. The blood Zero shed...


I groaned and rolled over on my side. How long was I out? I didn't care to ask. My eyes fluttered open and squinted at the light beaming through the curtains. Foolish curtains- they think it's funny to wake me up. I'll show them how funny it is when I send them back to the manufacturer! My arm was wrapped up in a bandage. Captain must have done that.
So now what? Does Zero hate me? Either that or something else is wrong.
What could I have done to gain his resent? What act of mine would push him into something so downright wrong? I heard a soft knock on the door and Captain came in.
"Are you awake?" He said quietly.
"Yeah." I answered. I glanced over at him and flopped on my back to stare at the ceiling. "Captain...do you think Zero hates me?" Captain blinked, he probably thought it was a random question.
"No, I believe Zero likes you."
"...Do you hate me?"
"Not at all, Bakunetsumaru. You are my friend."
"...Okay, say you do hate me. Why would you hate me?"
"Baku, I can't answer that question because I do not hate you. Are you sure your alright? Who did this to you anyway?" So naive Captain. I will never be able to speak the incident aloud...I suppose Zero does hate me... "Do you need anything?" I thought for a moment.
"I want to know what happened to my daisy."
"Um...what daisy?"
"I had a daisy with me. We must have left it behind when you brought me back to the base...I like daisies..." I looked over at Captain, it seemed he was considering something. I paid no mind to it and waited for an answer.
"Okay. I'll get you some daisies then. Just stay here in bed, alright?" I smiled at Captain. He is such a nice guy...
"Thank you..." Captain exited. I watched him leave and began to feel uneasy again. I was all alone. Here.
I don't want to be alone. So many things can occur when your alone. It's much safer to be with people. I hid under my blanket. I'm not alone. Of course I'm not alone...
I have more important things to think about than whether I'm alone or not. Like what's going on with Zero. Maybe I can follow him and see if he acts any different around others. If he does, something's wrong with him but if he doesn't...he must hate me...I don't want him to hate me...I don't know what I would do if he hated me...
I looked back over at the curtains. "Damn you...Cursed pieces of fabric..."

I slept threw most of that day. My little 'adventure' left me worn out, plus I had to give my nano-skin some time to heal. At least I wouldn't have any physical evidence. Speaking of which, I didn't see Zero for the rest of the day- and neither had Captain or Guneagle. This rape-and-run act has me seriously concerned for him. I tried my hardest not to think of it, but I continued to dream about the experience.
Because of that, I tried to find anything that would numb my mind and hopefully not make me fall asleep. I tried soap opera's on the television, but I fell asleep during a commercial. Why would human's make such strange things? I will never understand them, since we have none in Ark.
I tried to watch paint dry, but it didn't numb my mind as much as I hoped for.
I wasn't going to try drugs. No, I have other options left, and that is on the very bottom of that list.
I tried engaging a conversation with Sayla. Listening to her rant about cake got me too hungry, so I went off to eat as much cake as I could stand.
I tried the Chinese water torture technique. That only irritated me beyond words.
And here I am now, trying to learn teen lingo. Fairly interesting to keep me awake, yet too confusing and mind altering to actually understand anything they are saying. Teenagers, I have concluded, are at the craziest point in their life, yet most of them have it better than any adult, which they are not capable of grasping. I turned off the music video on the television, feeling perplexed and laid back. That'll last me a few minutes or so. Guneagle walked by.
"Hey, still no sign of lover-boy?" I flinched at Zero's pet name.
"Nope." Guneagle leaned over me.
"How do ya' feel?"
"Confused beyond reasoning and somewhat sick from eating too much cake at once..."
"Why are you trying to numb you brain?"
"..."
"...Okay then...Don't tell Gunbike, but I took out all of his oil!!"
"He's gonna murder you..."
"If he finds out..." He glared at me with a look that says, 'you tell, you die'.
"I won't I swear..."
"Better not...well, I hope you feel better." Guneagle scurried off. I sighed and worried about what Zero could be doing. Realizing that I was thinking about it again, I look back at my list of ways to numb my mind and scratched off 'mtv'. I looked at the bullet under it, saying 'eat ice cream and get brain freeze'. My stomach turned just reading that as I scratched it off immediately. Next was placing ice on head for an excruciating amount of time. I stretched and got up to go over to the fridge in the other room. Captain was sitting at the table, doing some documents.
"Back for more cake?"
"Heck no. I'm here for some ice..." I opened the freezer and pulled out an ice pack. "I never want to see another slice of cake again..." I sat down in the chair across from him and laid my head down. "...Why are you doing work on such a nice day...?"
"Well, for one thing I have to find out who did this to you because you won't tell me..." I could feel my face pale a bit. "...plus I have to do this work."
"It wasn't the Dark Axis..."
"Well, I work for overall protection of Neotopia- not just fighting the Dark Axis..." I can't picture Zero being hunted down by Captain. He isn't a threat...right? "...If you really aren't feeling well, you could drink some carbonated water or soda..."
"I'm not thirsty...thanks anyway Captain. I liked the daisies you gave me..."
"Your welcome, Bakunetsumaru." I sat there and watched Captain for a few more moments, then got up and left.


Finally I took some hypnotics to help me with my insomnia. The next morning I woke to the spring rain outside the window. I moaned and yawned sleepily.
"That's it. I have to find Zero. I'm not going to put it off any longer." I hopped out of bed and began to search for the knight. There was no evidence that he was even in Neotopia. I prayed silently for Zero not to be in any danger. Entengo had no idea what I was looking for, normally I'd tell her, and this left her in an awkward position. I hid under a tree with Entengo as the rain continued to pour. I sadly sat down and waited for it to lighten up. Entengo nuzzled her head against me, sensing that I was troubled. She really is a sweet horse. I believe they are more loyal than dogs, and they can help you more too. I stroked her gently and closed my eyes to listen to the thunder in the background. She neighed and nudged me with her nose. I opened my eyes, and stared at the red cloth handing from the twisted branch. I gently plucked it off and clutched the fabric. It was a torn piece from Zero's cape. There was no doubt about it. The only questions in my mind were asking 'which way did he go? what direction did the cloth come from?'. "Zero..." I stood up and headed back out into the rain, not sure myself where I was going. Entengo followed me with ease, but stayed behind to be out of the way. After a few minutes I paused to catch my breath.
I won't waste time pondering where he is! I swear I'll search all of Neotopia if I must to find him! I don't care what he did...it won't change my love for him. Yes- love! There, I said it!...it's coming to a point that I thrive on you now. How are you unable to see my lust for you? How can you twist my heart in so many ways like origami, yet still remain as the apple in my eye...?
Entengo bent down, offering a ride. I shook my head silently and continued to search.


A few hours passed by and still no further sign of Zero. My feet ached while Entengo continued to urge me to ride her instead. I finally sat down and huffed when I heard some one talking. I hid behind a bush and peered behind it. What I saw did not get to my brain. I blinked hard and took another look. Tallgeese and Zero. Not fighting, not arguing or anything of the sort. Zero was OBEYING Tallgeese. I rubbed my eyes and looked once more. What the heck is going on?
"You had your kicks, but I told you that I no longer need you. I found the real deal that no carbon copy could ever replace in my heart." Zero continued to kneel to Tallgeese. "I said get lost, okay?!" Tallgeese went into a cave behind them. I quietly came out of hiding and went up to Zero.
"Zero, what's going on?" Zero turned to me and stared.
A surge of panic struck me as I realized that was the Zero who had hurt me. It was the cold, ruthless, and uncaring eyes that beated me down and took advantage of me. Now frightened out of logic and control of my body, I dashed for the safety behind the bush. Once I was planted head first into the ground, I panted silently and waited for him to come after me. When he didn't, I cautiously looked out of the bush. He continued to watched me, baffled, then went into the cave behind Tallgeese. I sighed with relief and relaxed a bit. Entengo looked at me strangely as I crawled out of the bush and approached the cave. I looked in and gasped.
Tallgeese had TWO Zeros! One he was yelling at, the other tied up in rope and dangling from the ceilings by the rope around his wrists. I thought back to what Tallgeese had been talking about. So that's what he meant by carbon-copy! That other Zero was a replica Tallgeese made to keep him company before he caught the real Zero! I glared at Tallgeese as he continued to fawn over my Zero. I have to get him out of there!...but Tallgeese is too strong for me to handle alone...especially if he's merged with the griffin. Entengo came up behind me.
"Okay Entengo, I have an idea: I'll go distract Tallgeese while you wake up or free Zero, okay?" She neighed in agreement. I took a deep breath and rushed into the cave. "Hey Short-chicken!" Tallgeese looked up at me with even redder eyes than normally. "Yeah, I'm talking to you! Let Zero go!" Tallgeese pushed his puppet Zero toward me.
"Here, have him then!"
"I don't want that cheap imitation! He doesn't even have a soul!"
"Duh! I know this already, I created him!"
"Give back the real Zero!"
"You would have to get past me to get him!" Tallgeese began to summon the griffin. Honestly, I began to sweat. The last time I went head-to-head with Tallgeese, he beat me down without the griffin. In order to pin him in the dark hole, all of us had to attack full-force and then trap him in rings. He completed the transformation then swung his sword down at me, creating a powerful gust. I struggled to keep my footing as I pulled out my swords and trudged forward into the wind. I looked out of the corner of my eye to watch Entengo sneak by us. Suddenly Tallgeese must've flown down and elbowed me while I was looking the other direction. I flopped on my butt and ignored the swelling in my cheek. I stood up and we began to sword fight. Thankfully his power slowed down his speed, but I knew that I couldn't let him hit me with his sword. I continued perrying as Entengo tugged at Zero's bindings. Tallgeese finally pulled back, realizing my swordsmanship was better than his. He grew angry then created an evil blast and hurled it at me. I quickly put my arms over my face, hoping they would protect me. The blast knocked me back and on to the ground.
"Had enough yet, samurai?"
"Er...I haven't even started!!" I focused to perform my Tenkyo-ken. He took the blast head-on. I huffed and smiled as the smoke began to clear. "Heh...idiot."
"Come again?" Tallgeese emerged from the smoke with a scratch or two. "Who's the idiot here? I'll give you a hint: it's the one who's gonna lose this match..." I couldn't resist.
"You shouldn't talk like that about yourself. It's not good for you self-esteem." I just had to go and make him mad. He created rings out of magic and bounded me with them. "Hey! That's not fair!"
"All's fair in love and war, foolish gundam..." He made his claws bigger and slammed them on me. He slowly pulled them across my chest and started tearing off armor. I could barely keep one eye open the torture was too much. Geez this hurt, I have to find a way out! Entengo had gotten Zero down from the ceiling but was proceeding to attempt to wake him up. I rolled out of the way of Tallgeese's claws. He picked up and giant bolder and continued to smash me with it. Hit-after hit, after-hit, after-hit, I wondered how much more smashing it would take to ground me into dust. It felt like I already was dust. Tallgeese heaved the bolder up one more time then something knocked him out of the way.
It was Zero! My Zero! Entengo woke him up and he came to my rescue! I felt happy despite pain in almost every inch of my body. Tallgeese pulled himself up, shocked.
"What?! How did you...?" Entengo came over to me and neighed. I shakily climbed up on her. "Damn it! Stupid horse!" Zero glared at Tallgeese.
"Villain! How dare you kidnap me!! I will make mockery out of you yet!" I sighed dreamily. Oh Zero, your so sweet, how could anyone not love you?
"Grrr..." Zero turned back to me.
"Baku, get out of here!" Oh no, there was no way I was gonna let that happen!
"I am not leaving without you!"
"I'll be right behind you, okay?" I didn't want to, but I could see he was already upset about all of this.
"...Fine, but I won't save you a second time!" That was a lie- I'd save him a thousand times if necessary. But that's not necessary. Entengo started to leave as I watched Zero bicker with Tallgeese. Please come back Zero...


I continued to repeat to myself 'he told me to leave, he told me to leave' to prevent myself from turning back. Entengo had left the cave about 20 minutes ago, and I was starting to drive myself crazy with thoughts of what Tallgeese could do to him.
"Hey Bakunetsumaru, wait up!" My heart skipped a beat as I looked back at Zero flying up behind me.
"Zero! I was starting to wonder if I would have to go back." Yes...your okay...and you don't hate me...
"You got your butt beaten pretty badly. You okay?" I nodded and rested my head on Entengo's back.
"Yeah...I'm just a little beat that's all." The sun rested in the sky; it must be around 3 o'clock. More rain continued to fall.
"...How long was I out?"
"At least a day..."
I looked down at a daisy on the ground, wilted by the sun and drooping by the weight of the rain.
Finally things seemed to be returning to normalcy...
What a stupid idea.


~*~*~*~*~*
I know it's one shot, but the fic is in two different parts. I think I did well. The second chapter starts a few months later and it has a song-fic in it, also explaining the title. Hee hee hee! ^_^ Please review and tell me how I did!