SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Father and Son ❯ Father and Son ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Here you go Charon. Involves Genkimaru and Kibaomaru.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*
 
A storm had settled into the land of Ark during twilight. Most mushas were lulled to sleep by the rhythmic rain and gentle thunder. Those chosen for night watch at Universal Castle stood starting off in the distance, rain streaking their armor. One musha however could not sleep. The approaching heart of the storm kept him awake.
 
Genkimaru sat covered in his blankets looking around, “I hate storms. Hate them. Hate them. Hate them.”
Lighting flashed catching the kid's attention followed by the loud rumble of thunder.
 
Genki whimpered, “Stupid storm. You nearly killed me after my village was destroyed.”
 
The storm roars again, as though it was protesting Genkimaru's statement. Genkimaru whimpered again, this time fleeing his room for the deeper confines of the castle.
 
Slowly and silently walking Genkimaru navigated the place he now called home. “Rain, rain, go away, come again some other day.” Genkimaru whispered.
 
The storm rumbles again frightening the kid.
 
Genkimaru lets out a small yelp and dashes into the nearest room. He runs, trying to flee the storm when his hits something big and heavy, “Oof!”
 
The object shifted under its blankets and looked over its shoulder, “What are you doing out of bed?” Kibaomaru sleepily asked his son.
 
Genkimaru looks for an answer, “Nothing.”
 
Kiba growls, “Go back to bed and go to sleep.”
 
Genki pouted, “Yes, sir.” He turns to leave when the storm roars louder. Whimpering, Genkimaru dashes under Kibaomaru's blanket looking for comfort.
 
“What the?” Kiba sits up and sees his shivering son, “When I said `Go to bed' I meant your bed.”
 
Genki blushes, “Oh, heh. I-I knew that.” Its heart approaching, the storm gives a mighty shout. Genkimaru covers himself, this time crawling into his father's lap.
 
Kiba now understood, “You're scared of storms aren't you?”
 
“No I'm not,” Genki protested. The storm sounds again, scaring him once more, “Okay, maybe I am.”
 
Kibaomaru couldn't help but laugh, “That's a silly thing to be scared of.”
 
“Is not!” The storm roars, this time rattling the castle. This time, Genkimaru wraps his arms around Kiba, burying himself into his abdomen.
 
Kibaomaru froze, `Oh, great,' He thought to himself, `Here comes that father feeling again.' Kiba clears his throat, “There's no reason to be afraid of a storm when you're in here.” Lighting and thunder crack one after the other catching the emperor's attention.
 
Genkimaru pulls the blankets over himself, keeping a strong hold on Kiba, “It's still scary.”
 
Kibaomaru groans and whispers to himself, “I hate these paternal instincts.” He sighs, pushes Genkimaru off of him, and readjusts himself in his bed, “Come here Genkimaru.”
 
Genkimaru's face lights up as he squirms under his father's crook arm. He holds onto it and falls asleep listening to the storm, no longer scared.
 
Kibaomaru looks down at his son, “Not what I expected in a son but I'll take him. He is my flesh and blood.” Kiba soon falls asleep holding his son close as the storm continues on outside.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*
 
Doesn't that make you feel all warm and fuzzy?