SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Gunadite Madness ❯ Just your 'normal' day? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gunadite Madness

Captain Gundam walked briskly into the workshop located near Shute's home. He knocked on the door and waited for a response. There was none.

" Shoot?" Captain called while knocking again. Still no answer. He shrugged. " Perhaps he is in his house," Captain said to himself, then headed up to the large house.

" Oh, Captain! Hello!" Shute's mom greeted from the porch, holding Nana in her arms. " Good morning," Captain nodded. " Is Shute home by any chance?"

" Yes, he's upstairs in the house. Feel free to look for him, Captain." She smiled while the baby cooed. " Thank you." With that, Captain went into Shute's home to look for him.

Captain stepped in, taking everything he saw in. " Shute's home is quite larger than I anticipated," Captain said to himself. This was his first time in the house. Then headed up the stairs. " Shute?" he called. " Shu-" Captain paused. He thought he heard something coming from down the hall on the left. Naturally, the Gundam felt that he needed to investigate the situation, and headed down the hall.

As he crept closer to the sound, it sounded like a mix of T.V. static and some sort of primitive wailing of some creature that Captain could not identify. ` Is Shute doing some sort of cross-breed experiments up here?' Captain thought as he stopped in front of the door 5 th to the far left. It was coming from in there.

Captain readied his guard as he ever so slowly reached one hand to the door. He grasped the knob, and turned it so carefully that it hardly made a sound. When the door opened, a waft of hot, moist steam gushed out into his metallic face. When the steam cleared a bit, he looked around and saw a moving silhouette behind a curtain. He slowly advanced to it, wondering what it was.

Then the static sound stopped. He froze. He also heard some rustling behind the curtain, and then it flew to the side to reveal…

Captain ran out of the room as quickly as he could as soon as a loud scream erupted, and shut the door behind him. " I guess I found Shute…" he said while a sweatdrop slid down his head. " Um, sorry about that, Shute," the S.D.G. Gundam apologized through the door. " I had no idea that you would have your garments off at this time of the day…" He sweatdroped again.

Shute then came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his mid section. " Yeah, well, make sure to knock next time before going in somewhere," Shute snapped, then walked into his room to get some clothes. " Um…Sorry?" Shute came out a minute later, glaring at the red, white and blue Gundam. He sighed. " You, uh, didn't see anything…"

" Anything what?" Captain asked.

" You didn't see anything, uh…you know, that you wouldn't normally see, did ya?"

" Oh, no."

" Good. Then this didn't happen."

" What didn't happen?"

" Exactly!" Shute grinned while Captain raised an invisible eyebrow. " Um, okay, Shute."

" Hey, I'm gonna go and see how Bell Wood is doing on the Dimensional Gate. How about you go find Bakunetsumaru and Zero, and we can go to the park or something?" Shute suggested. " Alright, Shute." Captain nodded, then they walked out of the house together, then split up.

*****************************************

" I'm telling you, it's an extremely irrational thought, Samurai!" Zero snapped at the Blazing Samurai, Bakunetsumaru.

" And I am telling you; No it's not! It's a big possibility that should be taken into account!" Baku yelled.

Captain walked towards the two at their "Special Secret Gundam Guy Hang Out" AKA, a secluded place in the park. " Hello guys," Captain greeted.

" Oh, greetings." Zero said. " Yo," Baku waved a hand at Captain slightly.

" What seems to be the problem here?" Captain asked. " This barbaric lunatic suggests that…that….ugh!" Zero crossed his arms while hovering a few inches off the ground in disgust. " The mere thought is just so irritating!"

" Don't call me the lunatic while you go around and make flowers spring from just about anything you can find! I think that's an unhealthy obsession you have there, Fly Boy!" Baku growled while a vein started to throb on his head. He then turned to Captain, calming down. " Since there are all these dimensions, I think that in one someone is inventing what we say and do for their mere amusement to rid themselves of boredom and to entertain others with our exploits!"

" In other words, he thinks that someone is making a script of what we are saying right now, which I think is idiotic! I know what I am saying! It's not like my words flow out of my mouth on their accord, and by some… invisible puppeteer!" Zero exclaimed.

" But that's exactly what they want you to think," The Gundam for Ark mused while rubbing a hand on his chin. Then all of a sudden, a violet colored rose bloomed out of his right shoulder. " What the?! HEY!! Stop doing that all the time, damnit!!" Baku drew out his swords and, started to wave his swords around, trying to slice the Winged Knight as he zoomed from one place to another.

Captain cleared his throat while a little sweatdrop formed on the back of his head. " Uh, how about we go to Shute's and have some lunch?" he suggested, hoping it would make the two foreigners stop fighting.

They stopped. " Sure," they chimmed.

" By the way, how is the lad?" Zero asked.

" He's doing fine," Captain replied. " Though I think he should not have the water at such a degree as to where it makes his skin turn red…" Zero and Baku exchanged a look.

" Erm, what do you mean by that?" The Blazing Samurai asked. " Oh, I walked in on Shute when he was taking a shower today," Captain said calmly.

" You what?!" Zero exclaimed, his eyes as big as dinner plates while Baku fell to the ground, laughing hysterically. " Have you no respect for other's privacy?!" Zero yelled.

" Ah, lighten up!" Baku chuckled. " I bet you've done something along those lines with the Princess of your world."

" CIRTAINLY NOT! HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST SUCH A THING YOU PERVERTED LITTLE MONKEY!!"

" …Perverted little monkey?" Captain repeated, perplexed. Zero sweatdroped.

" I must be picking up the lingo from this world…" he muttered.

Captain chuckled. This world and their inhabitance have had a bit of an impact on all of them. He was starting to feel more emotion thanks to his friends, Zero learned to lie back a bit, and Baku learned how to cook. What? He leaned something, right?

" Well, let's get going." The three of them started their way to Shute's house, feeling a bit hungry and-with Bakumitsumaru and Zero-agitated and started to argue….again.

-.-

*******************

" Alright, kid! Let's test this thing out." Bell Wood and Shute stood in the control room of the new D.G. " Kay," Shute nodded, then looked on at Bell Wood's new Dimensional Gate. " Three….two…one!" Bell Wood pushed a couple of buttons, and the gears and propellers started to move.

" Alright! I think it's working!" Shute cheered. " Yeah."

All of a sudden, a giant blue flash appeared, then vanished. " Um, was it supposed to do that, Doctor?" Shute asked while rubbing his eyes. Oh, pretty dots.

" Hell, I dun think so!" Bell Wood grumbled after repeatedly blinking his eyes. " Damn! It stopped!"

" Huh?" Shute looked at all the things that were supposed to be in motion, and they weren't. " Guess it's back to the drawing board…"

" Ah! And I thought I had it too!" Bell Wood threw his arms in the air and stalked off.

" Well, better get back home. Bet the other's are waiting…" Shute then put on his roller blades, and skated home.

************

" Ooooooo…" Bakunetsumaru groaned while holding his stomach.

" Oh, relax. The meals shall arrive in due time, just have some patience," Zero said, rocking the Feather Dragon, Fenn in his arms slightly. " But I'm so huuuungryyyyyyyyyy….!!" The samurai fell on his side at the table, with a twitching leg in the air. " Put your leg down; you look like a dog," Zero mumbled while Fenn snuggled.

" HOW DARE YOU, YOU LITTLE-"

Fenn, who did not appreciate the yelling, then burned Baku to a crisp. The burnt-out-one puffed out some smoke as his wide eyes blinked. Zero cleared his throat. " Patience is a virtue."

" I'll show you patience when I take that sword of yours and shove it up your-"

" Hey guys!" Shute waved at them while skating up the driveway. " Hey, Shute," Captain smiled. " Your mother is making everyone lunch right now."

" Yeah! Man, I'm hungry!" Shute licked his lips. " So is the Dimensional Gate fixed yet?" Baku asked with anticipation. Shute sadly shook his head. " Sorry. It's not."

" Are you sure, Shute?" Captain asked. " Yeah, it sizzled out on us."

" But I thought I detected a rip in the space continuum just an hour and 45 minutes ago…" Captain said.

" Well, maybe it was that light."

" What light?" Zero asked.

" There was this blue flash, but then everything stopped after that," Shute explained. " Hmm, perplexing," Zero purred.

" Since when do you purr?" Bakumitsumaru squawked.

" Since when do you squawk?!" Zero demanded.

" …Uhhh….I dunno …"

" Uh, guys. About the flash…"

" Oh, yes. Is there anything more, Shute?" The boy shook his head. " Oh well, then…"

" Lunch time, everyone!" Keiko called.

" FOOOOOOOOOOOD!!" Baku and Shute screamed in delight, while Fenn floated around happily. They then darted to the kitchen to grab everything they wanted to choke on.

Zero sighed while shaking his head. " They have no manners what so ever, do they?" Zero then looked around for Captain, then saw him in the kitchen with the others. He sweatdroped. " And thus this proves that the hungry out number the civilized stomachs…"

" Would you give the speeches a rest and get in here?!" Baku called.

" Alright already! Geeze!" Zero then hovered in to try to salvage some food for himself from the hungry fighters.