SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Humorous Moments in SD Gundam Force ❯ Quotes and Moments! ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Alrighty, folks, it's time for some humorous situations and quotes! Enjoy!
 
This fic was written with only free-range plot bunnies.
 
@@@@@
 
 
Rele having to explain to her father exactly why there is a poster of a shirtless Orlando Bloom under her bed in Lacroa. (Rele: Erm, well, you see, Father…)
 
^^^^
 
Noah, Coah, and Doah having to baby-sit Nana. (Doah: Shute, you say that all humans are this small at one point?)
(Coah: We don't believe you.)
(Noah: There is no way that Chief Haro was ever this short.)
 
^^^^
 
Sakura having to explain why Zeth is duct-taped to the wall. (Sakura: He started it!)
 
{Sorry, I couldn't resist. This was just too tempting…}
 
^^^^
 
Kibaomaru getting drunk and singing “Barbie Girl”. (Kibaomaru: Life in plasti-*hic*-ic, it's *hic* fantas-*hic*!)
 
^^^^
 
Zero meets his massive fan base. (Zero: That's it! I've sworn off women. Hey, give me back my cape!)
 
^^^^
 
Shute and Rele get turned into Gundams. (Shute: Hey, my skates have turbo rockets… *runs into wall/tree/etc.* Oww…)
 
^^^^
 
Guneagle painting Chief Haro's mask to look like a basketball. (Chief Haro: While I am aware that you are a basketball fan, Guneagle, please strive to keep your enthusiasm in the TV room. *sees a basketball-painted Fenn float by* For all our sakes…)
 
^^^^
 
Baku finds all the Baku/Zero slash those on MediaMiner have written. (Baku: *slamming head against wall* Why won't the images leave?)
 
^^^^
 
Guneagle accidentally e-mails a love letter to Juli. (Guneagle: Dammit! RAIMI, recall that message!)
(RAIMI: Too late, she's already started to read it.)
 
^^^^
 
Rele dares Sayla to call Shute and tell him he's cute. (Sayla: I'm sooooo gonna kill you for th- Hi, is this Shute?)
 
^^^^
 
Destroyer Dom gets mistaken for a piñata by a crowd of six-year-olds. (D.D.: Dom no got *OUCH* candy!)
 
^^^^
 
Baku is forced to be the clown for Nana's birthday. (Zero: Look, kids, its Baka the Clown! Baku: One of these days, Zero…)
 
^^^^
 
Rele wears a bikini in a swimsuit competition. (Zero: *choking Sayla_Gathermoon* How am I supposed to explain that to he father!?)
(S.G.: X__X)
 
^^^^
 
Chief Haro and Kao Lyn go head to head in a dance-off. (Baku: The Human Jumping Bean's got the advantage.)
 
^^^^
 
Juli reading the afore-mentioned love e-mail from Guneagle. (Juli: *calls Guneagle* I'm flattered, but two things are wrong with this. One, you're too young, and two, you're the wrong species.)
 
@@@@@
 
These should tide you over until I get the next chapter of “GGs Unite!” done. As always, any plot bunnies conceived during the reading of this fiction belong solely to you, the reader.
 
R&R, mi amigos!