SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Is Dating For Bakunetsumaru? ❯ Oops! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

As Zero was finishing cleaning himself, Bakunetsumaru knocked on his door.
“Who is it?” Zero asked, hurrying.
“It's just me,” said Bakunetsumaru, trying to sound very friendly.
“One second!” Zero was rushing to put his cleaning stuff away. He hurried to the door only to get tangled in his cape and fell with a very heavy thud.
Bakunetsumaru became worried and kicked open the door and ran in, shutting the door behind him. He saw Zero in a heap on the ground. “Are you ok?” He asked that question in more of a worried and concerned tone than he wanted to give off.
“Uh…um….” Zero was blushing and stuttering. Then he realized what he was doing, and put his front up again. “What do you want?” He said smugly, as always although he really didn't want to sound so mean.
“I wanted to talk to you about something of extreme importance!”
“What would that be?” Zero asked, with excitement rushing through him. `Will he ask me instead?' He thought.
“Well, I was wondering if you thought we'd ever go home.”
Zero's heart was crushed. He knew this was going to be another, “homeland this, homeland that,” speech. He tried to look interested for the speech, but wasn't sure if he was being transparent, and easy to read that he didn't want to hear it.
“Well,” continued Bakunetsumaru, realizing Zero looked very bored. “I just wanted to know for something important!”
“Does it involve your duty to your homeland?” Zero asked in an irritated tone.
“No!”
Zero's eyes got bigger, and his hopes rose again. He took a good long look at the red gundam sitting on the floor. “Then why?”
“Look, just say yes or no! I just want to know where I'll be living so I know how to bring him with me wherever I wind up living.”
Zero felt like he would rather have Bakunetsumaru angry with him instead of him constantly giving Zero false hopes, so he started to let his front take over. “I…Don't…Know” was all Zero could force out of his mouth.
“Well, let me move on then,” said Bakunetsumaru, “I was just here to say that I'm really sorry for how mad I make you all the time…”
“And?” Zero coaxed the rest out.
“And…..” Bakunetsumaru could feel sweat building up. “And…And…I wanted to know if you'd like to do something away from this boring base?!?!?” Bakunetsumaru yelled the rest out uncontrollably.
Zero was shocked and very flattered. Then he regained his confidence, “Sure!” He said, trying to calm the yelling samurai in his room.
Bakunetsumaru started to calm down, with tears welling up in his eyes in happiness. He never imagined Zero would be so kind about it.
Zero asked, “Where?” so fast after Bakunetsumaru heard “sure,” that the red gundam fainted.
While Bakunetsumaru was out, Zero found a fan and started cooling him down. Bakunetsumaru fell face down, and Zero thought more about him. `He really does care about me! I can't wait for our first date-er-get together.' Zero kept fanning, and right before he went to get the warrior from Ark some water he thought, `also, his butt's cute: all the more reason to want him…'
Bakunetsumaru woke up with a bottle of water in front of him, and Zero was fanning him. “Th-thank you,”
“I didn't know I meant that much to you.”
“You… you DON'T!” yelled Bakunetsumaru, realizing that if Zero knew how much he meant, he could just get humiliated by that sly knight.
After hearing this, Zero went into a defensive mode. “Well, maybe I wasn't being serious!” Zero said, sounding like he never meant to want to see Bakunetsumaru later.
“Well maybe I wasn't being serious,” Bakunetsumaru repeated, mocking Zero, while trying to make Zero's voice sound more feminine. (How hard could that possibly be?)
Bakunetsumaru stormed out of the room, and was surrounded by concerned S.D.G.F. base workers.
“Is everything ok? We heard something big fall and then yelling,” asked a worker.
Bakunetsumaru refused to respond and pushed people and robots out of his way. As he made it back to his room, he began hitting the walls in a fury. “Why did I act that way?? Why?!” Knowing he wouldn't even give himself an answer, he hit the wall a last time, laid on his bed, and dozed off.
Zero began to cry, face down in his room. He cried into one of his pillows, and squeezed another. “I could have just shut my mouth but nooooo! I just had to be sassy! Now look! I'm alone and I'm crying. I think I know what I should do.” With that, he washed his tears and headed out to find Bakunetsumaru.
First, Zero checked outside, where Bakunetsumaru could have been training. `He sure does love to train,' he thought. Then, he checked around the kitchen and the eating area. `He sure does love to train, but if anything could be loved more than training, it'd be eating.' He chucked as he proceeded to Bakunetsumaru's room. `I wonder if I'll ever be loved more than eating.' He was halfway to the blazing samurai's room and then he thought, `I hope he's cooled down,' was the last thought before he slowly turned the knob. He floated quietly in, and saw Bakunetsumaru asleep. Zero shook his head, silently scorning Bakunetsumaru. Something didn't seem right though. He headed closer to hear Bakunetsumaru breathing, because the body lying on the bed looked not quite asleep…. He got very close to Bakunetsumaru and listened to his breathing.
All of a sudden, Zero felt someone grab his shoulders and shake him. He heard Bakunetsumaru's voice, “Why did you act so mean to me?”
“As I recall, you started it!” retorted Zero.
“Yeah? Well it doesn't mean you need to finish it!”
“Why are you doing this? I know I was mean to you and you really mean a lot to me.”
“Really?” sobbed Bakunetsumaru.
“Of course. Now, I want to begin where we left off. Where do you want to go?”
“Want to just meet by the exit of this base and decide where to go from there? Let's go there at 7:00 tonight!”
“That sounds great, see you then.”
Zero was in pure euphoria. `How nice it will be to see Bakunetsumaru without work or fighting being involved. Since I want this relationship to last, I must make tonight romantic, and nice.' He looked up at the clock in his room. `6:00, so much for the romance!' He hurried to get as polished as possible, and then went as far as getting cologne to wear. Just as he was leaving his room it was 6:45, and he had to hurry.
He made it to the exit, and stood there. It was 7:15 and the blue floating gundam began to worry if Bakunetsumaru was even serious about this date. A few tears left him…
Bakunetsumaru was pacing around in another exit. Guneagle watched with curiosity.
“What'cha doin'?”
“I'm waiting for Zero.”
“Why?”
“Because we're on a date-er-duel!”
“Would you ever consider going on a “duel” with me?” Guneagle asked, seducing Bakunetsumaru, flexing his muscles to impress him.
“Um.. Sure!” Bakunetsumaru was wondering if Guneagle was going to pull a prank.
Guneagle got closer to Bakunetsumaru, who flinched, and gave him a big hug.
“Zero's late and it really hurts,” Bakunetsumaru confessed, with streams of tears rolling down his cheeks.
Guneagle kept rubbing Bakunetsumaru's back while hugging him, his hands constantly lowering towards Bakunetsumaru's rear.
“HEY!!!” Bakunetsumaru yelled and ran a small distance away then turned back. He was afraid, because nobody had ever touched him in such a way before. “Why'd you do that?”
“I thought I'd comfort you.”
“Not that way!”
“I'm really sorry.”
“Well, I'll be going now,” and Bakunetsumaru sprinted towards Zero's room, half in anger, half to escape Guneagle's fast advances.
He slowed down as he neared Zero's room. He heard Zero weeping. He slowly entered Zero's room, only to get a flying shield to his face. Bakunetsumaru tried again to enter Zero's room, only to get a punch in the stomach instead of a “hi!”
“Why are you hurting me?!” whined Bakunetsumaru.
“How DARE you stand me up!” Zero slapped a stunned Bakunetsumaru to the ground.
Hearing this, Bakunetsumaru got in a rage. “WHAT??!?! Stand you up?!? WHAT ABOUT ME?!?!”
What does that mean?!?” Zero yelled.
“I was at the exit!”
“LIAR!”
“I swear I was there! Guneagle even asked me out while I waited so he could tell you I was there!”
“Please don't date both of us at the same time. And which exit was this?”
“The one closest to our rooms.”
“Oh! I was at the front one…. Will you forgive me and not date Guneagle?”
Bakunetsumaru hugged Zero but gave him begging eyes, “Please can I date you both? What if he mistreats me? Then I'd have nobody to turn to! I want to make sure one of you two is right for me,” Bakunetsumaru manipulated Zero to think he had a better chance than Guneagle.
“I suppose if you must,” Zero responded with a little disappointment. All he could think of was the next time he and Bakunetsumaru would date, and have Bakunetsumaru cry on his shoulder because Guneagle mistreated him. Zero hugged Bakunetsumaru with love.
“I need to get going,” a drowsy Bakunetsumaru said. Just before Bakunetsumaru pulled away from the hug, Zero gave him a peck on the cheek.
“Goodnight, my samurai.”
Bakunetsumaru laid on his bed, and thought of the day. `Both were nice to me…. But Guneagle definitely went too far too quickly, but maybe he just didn't know any better. And Zero… he kissed me…'
Right before he fell asleep he thought last, `and I liked it'