SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Is Dating For Bakunetsumaru? ❯ Secret's out! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Bakunetsumaru wake up happier than he ever remembered being. He got to his door and Captain was right there on the other side, waiting for him.
The samurai, completely out of surprise, jumped back and yelped. “What do you want?”
“I have some advice for you,” Captain hissed as he lunged forward. He pushed Bakunetsumaru to the ground and shut the door as he moved into his room. He picked up Bakunetsumaru with one arm, pushed him into a wall, and made a fist with the other hand.
“W-What is it?” Bakunetsumaru asked, showing no fear, but it was very easily heard in his voice.
“Stay away from Guneagle.”
“Why?”
“He won't be able to… keep me as his role model if he starts to love you.”
“Why is that a problem? OH!” A thought passed through Bakunetsumaru's head and he said it out loud right away. “You're jealous!”
“Don't be silly,” said Captain. Then he wound up and punched Bakunetsumaru in between his eyes and left, saying, “this is just a warning,” and sped off.
`Ouch' Bakunetsumaru laid on the ground in pain from the punch.
Zero rushed in a short moment later, “I heard some noises.” He saw Bakunetsumaru on the ground. “Are you alright? Where did that brute punch you?”
“Right here,” Bakunetsumaru pointed to the spot.
“Aww. Can I help?”
“Just by protecting me and loving me,” was all Bakunetsumaru could think of.
“I know!” Zero said with excitement. “How about this?” Zero kissed him at the site of the punch. “Does it feel better?”
Bakunetsumaru felt like he wanted more, “Maybe just a little more would help.”
Zero kissed him again. Guneagle passed by. He watched and thought to himself, `I have to do better than Zero to win Bakunetsumaru's heart.' He rushed in. “I heard you got hit. It was pretty easy to tell you got hit, so I rushed as soon as I could. Did Zero hit you?” Guneagle accused Zero and pointed his beam rifle at him.
“No, your beloved Captain did,” Bakunetsumaru said, teasingly.
“How-how could he?” Guneagle dropped his rifle and came closer and joined Zero in comforting Bakunetsumaru. He massaged Bakunetsumaru's back and rapped his face around and kissed Bakunetsumaru's cheek.
“He's jealous because you love me.”
“Frankly, I didn't think Captain could feel jealousy,” Zero said in dismay of the violence. He quickly became irritated with Guneagle's gentleness, “Guneagle, can I speak with Bakunetsumaru privately please?”
“I guess,” the fast-flying gundam drooped and left Bakunetsumaru's room.
“Bakunetsumaru, please, don't date Guneagle,” Zero pleaded.
“But… But,” Bakunetsumaru was at a loss of words. “But it's not fair! Why not?”
“Because,” Zero reasoned to Bakunetsumaru, “I watched him massage you. His eyes were on a target lower than your back.”
“So he thinks I'm sexy, so what?”
“I'm worried what he might to do you if you were alone with him.”
“If anything were to happen, I could defend myself.”
“If anything were to happen to you, I'd never forgive myself.”
“FINE, I won't then! But remember this, what you have just done puts you below the attractiveness of that gundam who just happens to feel my rump, and find me sexy.” Bakunetsumaru stormed to his bed, laid down, and demanded Zero left. Now that he was alone he rushed to visit Guneagle, to explain Zero's over-protective needs. He entered Guneagle's room as quickly and quietly as possible.
Zero saw the whole sneaking process. `He really is terrible at sneaking.' He rushed to Guneagle's room, and then decided to listen to what they were saying.
“I don't know, Guneagle. Zero said I wasn't supposed to be alone with you.”
“Well, he wouldn't do this for you, would he?”
“I guess not… Tell me how to do it before we start or you might not be as happy as this is making you.”
Zero didn't hear the explanation because he was in a deep thought. `Are they talking about what I think they're talking about? I certainly hope not.'
“I guess I'll do it first,” Guneagle said, with little giggles in his voice because he was so excited.
“AHA!” Zero burst through the door, expecting to see some Bakunetsumaru-on-Guneagle action, only to see them standing there.
“Zero? What's your problem?” Bakunetsumaru ran out of the room.
“What is your problem?” Guneagle rushed after Bakunetsumaru.
Zero followed, hanging his head in shame. `I can't believe how wrong I was.'
Bakunetsumaru charged out of the base, and took a helicopter ball to the ground. He kept running, while Guneagle was flying around, looking for him. After running for a few miles, he rested. “Where am I?”
“Right where I want you,” a mysterious voice said.
“Ag!” Bakunetsumaru struggled against a trap set for him.
Out came the shadowy figure, “Zakorello gate, open”
Bakunetsumaru was tied up and shoved through the gate. At the other end of the gate, Bakunetsumaru said, “I know this place, you must be..“
“Yes, it is I, the very brave, very manly Talgeese.” He was flexing his muscles, while his mouth did all the boasting.
“What do you want?”
“Think hard, and you will know.”
“I don't know!”
“Grr… I know all you've done”
“So you know that I'm going to date Zero,” Bakunetsumaru was putting together the pieces of a puzzle really slowly. (Think 5 year old on a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle)
“Exactly”
“What do you plan to do with me?”
“Let you know how I feel”
“Is it a good feeling?” Bakunetsumaru begged, knowing he wouldn't be able to escape.
“You wish!” Talgeese punched Bakunetsumaru on the cheek.
“Ow,” Bakunetsumaru felt a tear roll down his cheek.
“That's only the beginning,” Bakunetsumaru's other cheek was punched.
“How does the fact that I am going to date Zero make you feel like you were punched in the face?” Bakunetsumaru was confused.
“Shut up!” Talgeese hit Bakunetsumaru so hard he lost consciousness.