SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Is Dating For Bakunetsumaru? ❯ Back in Neotopia ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Back in Neotopia, in the base, Zero heard a knock at his door. Zero had been crying for a long time, and had not left his room ever since he discovered Bakunetsumaru's disappearance.
Right as he opened the door, Guneagle came in and tackled him while crying. Guneagle may have looked bad, considering he had not stopped crying for the past day or so, and he wasn't speaking, but Zero looked much worse. Zero hadn't eaten, left his room, or stopped crying since the one he loved vanished. Guneagle straddled Zero, and began to hit him. “Why,” one punch, “why,” Guneagle bawled and punched again, “why did you make him run away?!?” He furiously lashed out a chain of punches into Zero.
Zero, however, had no strength to even defend himself. It may have only been a day and a half since his love left, but that single day and been so long for Zero, that he never thought anything would ever happen again. There was no way he could rescue Bakunetsumaru, and he wasn't 100% sure there was a way for him to come back either. “Please,” Zero tried his best to be nice to Guneagle, “please stop! This won't bring him back! What if he came back and saw this? He'd never want to see you again.” Zero pleaded, knowing he was getting seriously damaged.
“But.. he won't,” Guneagle stopped hitting Zero, and just began crying on his chest, hugging him tightly.
Get off of me, you brute!” Zero shoved Guneagle off in disgust, even though he knew it would have been better to cry with someone else, rather than cry alone. He rubbed all the spots where Guneagle had hit him.
At that moment, Captain entered the room. “Hi everyone! Isn't today a great day? No fighting, no Dark Axis, no Bakunetsumaru to-“
“WHAT did you just say?!?” Zero, despite his injuries, flew up to Captain, ready to fight with the rest of his life.
“I was just noticing how nice the day was,” Captain replied, getting into a defensive stance, ready to take a blow from Zero.
“No day can be nice without Bakunetsumaru! You can even ask your comrade on the ground there,” Zero pointed at the sobbing Guneagle. “Also, why has Bellwood not been working on that transport device? How can we save Bakunetsumaru without it?”
“Hahaha!” Captain couldn't stop laughing. “We don't need to…”
“What do you mean?”
“I…um…you know… nothing!” Captain made a pleasant face and ran off.
Zero turned around to the sobbing showoff, “see what your old `hero' did? He betrayed us!” The knight hovered down the hallway searching for Captain. The hallways looked darker and felt colder than he ever remembered. `What does he mean by saying we don't need to work on the transport? Why is he acting so strangely? Is it really just because of jealousy?' He found Captain in his room, the door was open just enough for him to see and hear his personal enemy.
“No more Bakunetsumaru means so much!” Captain was playing a Neotopian version of Dance Dance Revolution. Zero noticed that he was quite good at the game too. “First, I'll delete Guneagle's memory of the stupid samurai, and then he'll stop crying, and I'll get to be his hero and love again.” Captain sang out the last words. “Second, without that over-emotional loser I might even get Zero's heart too! Besides just me, it'd make chief Haro happy too: he doesn't like how Bakunetsumaru steals the focus from his robots. It's a good thing I hired that gundam to eliminate that overrated idiot. You hear that Zero? I know you're there! He's G-O-N-E gone!” Captain danced and sang and laughed out the words like he'd never remember doing this.”
“I'll find a way to him, or he will find a way to defeat the one you hired and find his way back.” Zero entered Captain's room, filled with weird posters of Guneagle and Shute. Guneagle to Shute poster ratio was like 8:1. “You know, you're really creepy regarding your comrade Guneagle. Why do you stalk him so?”
“Ha! Ha! Ha! Hee! Hee! Hee! C'mon! You know he's not that bright! Ha! Ha!” Captain was mocking Zero, even though his dancing wasn't something to look at.
“I-I,” Zero knew Captain was right about Bakunetsumaru not having intelligence. “He's so strong though! Ugh!” Zero shuddered and shook as he thought about how strong and sexy he found the little red gundam. “He'll use that strength to get here, in my loving arms! You hear that?” Zero felt so confident when the subject was Bakunetsumaru.
“I'll tell you what,” Captain said, still believing Bakunetsumaru's chances of returning were 0%, “If he finds his way back, I'll leave him alone.”
“Even if he flirts with Guneagle again?” Zero was looking for a promise.
Captain pretended not to hear as he sung along with the dancing game, still dancing well by the game's standards, but looked terrible.