SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Is Dating For Bakunetsumaru? ❯ An Unlikely Appearance ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Both Bakunetsumaru and Cobramaru were afraid of what was in store for them as the traveled through the Zakorello gate: they knew it would not be good. Cobramaru held Bakunetsumaru tightly to comfort him and himself. “You would go to the Dark Axis for certain danger just to be with me?” the red gundam questioned the purple and black gundam's sanity.
“I would die for you.”
`You're going to eat those words if the time comes,' Bakunetsumaru thought as he felt confidence in his newly found ally.
They arrived at a strange dock and Cobramaru was bound tightly with chains. Then, the two were jerked into a strange room. It was well-lit, but still managed to look stark with various torturing instruments abundantly scattered. The two captured gundams were scared as Cobramaru was attached to the wall in a sprawled out manner, with his arms above his head. Bakunetsumaru was still shackled, but his legs were attached to the wall. Only a few feet separated the hostages. “This can't be good,” Cobramaru whispered to Bakunetsumaru.
“What?” Bakunetsumaru was full of stress; so much stress he was having hearing problems.
“You two, be quiet! We never said you could talk,” Zapper Zaku scolded the two as he searched the various devices obviously made to torture others.
“Permission to speak?” Bakunetsumaru asked, trying to be cute with the ones that captured him.
Grappler Gouf walked over to him, looked him square in the eyes, and used his wrist to hit Bakunetsumaru with a great deal of force in his temple. It was followed by a cocky, “Denied.”
Zapper Zaku walked over and set up a table in front of the samurai and set a plate of rice balls onto it.
“Can I have one… please?” Bakunetsumaru choked out the word please.
“Are you dense?” Zapper Zaku punched Bakunetsumaru in the mouth with the points of his knuckles. “Why not just have that,” he taunted.
“Ha! Ha! Ha!” the red gundam pretended not to be hurt by the punch.
“Why didn't you just ask for the buffet?” the red captor unleashed a great number of punches to Bakunetsumaru's mouth, and on the final punch, he felt something give in the samurai's mouthplate. The chained gundam winced in pain. “That oughta shut you right up.”
“Leave him alone!” Cobramaru struggled with his chains.
Zapper Zaku started to stomp towards the sassier gundam, but Grappler Gouf said, “Leave him to me.” He carried a magnet with him using pincers so it would not have an effect on himself. (Just like putting a magnet on a cpu is bad, imagine a gundam) “You know, I could attach this to you and ruin you forever.”
“Then do it!” Zapper Zaku commanded Grappler Gouf even though he knew what he said wouldn't make a difference.
“Hold on, I want to have fun with this!” Grappler Gouf became very annoyed and started to go towards Zapper Zaku with the magnet.
“You'll have no such fun,” Bakunetsumaru tried to break free.
“By doing what? Shaking chains that you can't break at us?” Zapper taunted.
“Shut up, both of you! Listen here samurai, the more you run your mouth, the more time I leave this magnet on your lover. Got that?” the blue captor had a bulge in his forehead, obviously stressed out by the interruptions. “Oops!” Grappler Gouf pretended to trip and flung the magnet at the bound ninja and it attached to him. Damage was already starting to become visible, as Cobramaru started violently shaking. He covered his mouth with one hand, pretending to care, but all he was covering was a mouth with sadistic laughter erupting from it.
“No! Stop, I'll do anything to get it off of him!” Bakunetsumaru started to tear up.
“Anything?” Grappler slowly removed the magnet to let it cause maximum damage.
“Correct, anything…” Bakunetsumaru had no idea what the Dark Axis minions were thinking of. He knew he wasn't going to do anything drastic, but he would at least hear the offer.
“Lock the doors,” Zapper Zaku demanded his rival, and, much to his surprise, the doors were locked immediately. He removed Bakunetsumaru from his bindings, and told him what was needed to be done; “All you have to do is dance.”
“Would you prefer ballet, tap, or a traditional dance from Ark?” Bakunetsumaru had no idea why he would be asked to dance. He needed Cobramaru alive so he could eventually ask him questions. “AGH!”
A stream of bullets was shot from a machine gun that the evil red mecha pulled out. Both the shooter and Grappler Gouf laughed. Bakunetsumaru was defenseless so he “danced” to avoid the bullets. “OW!” Bakunetsumaru yelled as a bullet hit him in the upper leg, causing him to drop hard to the ground. The flow of bullets stopped
“Now, say `goodnight,'” Zapper Zaku aimed a gun to Bakunetsumaru's head that, after realizing he may die, lost consciousness. He noticed something strange and looked back at the other still-chained hostage.
“Gyah!” Cobramaru was struggling but the magnet caused enough damage to reduce his power and mental capacity. “Zamabanah!”
“Whatever! You can die right after I dramatically kill this one!” Zapper
Zaku yelled at his former-ally. “This is what you'll get for defecting from the Dark Axis! Now, back to you,” he raised his gun again. “You've damaged me, humiliated me, killed hundreds of Zako soldiers, and it will all stop for you NOW!”
“Not yet!” A portal from another dimension opened. A beautiful golden ship came through with its rider standing up, just as golden. Cobramaru's eyes were no longer lit as he became unconscious.
“Who is he?” Zapper Zaku played dumb but he remembered this character.
“Uh…” Grappler Gouf knew nothing about Ark, and never bothered to care. “If he want Bakunetsumaru alive, he must be with the good guys. Shoot our uninvited guest. NOW!”
The red minion of the Dark Axis raised his gun, only to get a better memory of the past:
“Fire missiles!” Zapper Zaku commanded his troops to shoot the brawling gundams (Bakunetsumaru and Ashuramaru)
“Tenshi gaieshi,” the golden gundam had his flying ship with his fan and the missiles returned to Zapper, causing him damage.
“Maybe it's not such a good idea after all.”
“What are you, a chicken?” Grappler Gouf remembered hearing his rival whine upon his return about his defeat. He knew what could happen, but didn't care. If anything, he wanted Zapper to shoot as many bullets as possible so that a large amount would return with a great chance of killing him.
“Of course not!” Zapper Zaku would not allow his ego to become damaged. He quickly raised his guns and fired about 50 bullets.
“Tenshi Gaieshi!” The bullets returned, perforating the red mecha all over his body.
The blue Dark Axis minion laughed as the other became Swiss cheese. “Thanks, I've been meaning to do that for so long!”
“Then I suppose that in order to repay me you will let me take him? Or would you rather have the same fate?”
Grappler Gouf had to think about his next move, `If I let this guy take the others, I'll definitely get punished. For days, weeks, or even years, but I do know that I will eventually stopped being punished and then my loudmouthed rival wouldn't be there to distract me any longer. But, if I don't let him take them, I could get killed…' The blue mecha though intensely. He grabbed his sword, “touchy gay-she may work on projectiles, but try THIS!” He charged after the Daishogun of Perfect Virtue at full speed. He was paying attention to the ground ahead of him so he would know where to leap from in order to knock the golden intruder off of his ship. He didn't, however, notice the flying fan that struck him in a very fast way that hit him on top of the head. As the fan returned to its owner, Grappler fell down hard. `I might as well just let him have this. Besides, it's not like I'd need that idiot ever again to recapture this gundam.' Grappler knew that he was right. “Alright, you can have them! I surrender… for now.”
The Daishogun found no threat in the defeated robot's last sentence, so he moved towards Bakunetsumaru. The samurai regained consciousness but only remembered what was going on. He looked at the members of the Dark Axis; one completely destroyed and the other with a scheming look on his face while lying down, and then the Daishogun, which was approaching him. “Why… did you save me, great one?” Bakunetsumaru couldn't handle the logic of the Daishogun arriving, as he was still under too much stress to deal with.
“You are an important gundam in this fight against evil. I cannot let you die just yet.”
`Just yet?' Bakunetsumaru wondered what was meant by that. “Can you release me?”
“Of course I will. I will also take you back to Neotopia to help defend that dimension until it is strong enough to take on the Dark Axis at its origin.” He removed the shackles and chains of Cobramaru.
Bakunetsumaru wasn't sure about how much he'd be asking and if it would be too much, but he decided it was worth a try. “Can I bring Cobramaru back too?”
“No, absolutely not.” The Daishogun's voice had an exasperated tone to it. He couldn't believe such a question would have even been asked.
“Well, I'm not going without him.” Bakunetsumaru knew he was bluffing, because he knew staying would be suicide.
“Aww,” Grappler Gouf mocked from the shadows of the room. He was soon punished by being put in Bakunetsumaru's shackles.
The desperate samurai ran to Cobramaru and, realizing that he was in a critically damaged state, he began to cry. “He can't die! When he said he'd die for me, I didn't think he'd actually do it! I thought I would've just held it against him forever!” He sobbed softly and sat down.
“He said what?” the Daishogun wasn't sure if he had heard correctly.
“He said *sob* that *sob* he would *sob* die *sob* for me!” he bawled out the ending of the sentence as though it ripped him in two.
“I'll tell you what,” the golden ruler of Ark made a proposition, “he can come but if he misbehaves, he will die.”
“Yes sire!” Bakunetsumaru yelled out and fainted in euphoria.
The samurai woke up with the Daishogun helping him get polished and cleaned. “Thank you so much master!” However, embarrassment sunk into him, “You don't need to help me.”
“Just relax. You've been though a lot.” The Daishogun laughed heartily as Bakunetsumaru made a feeble attempt to take the cleaning supplies from the golden gundam and clean himself, but the only thing he succeeded in was at making a bigger mess. The samurai was so nervous that he couldn't even make any observations of his surroundings other than the soft futon he was on and the nice tatami floor. The Daishogun stopped Bakunetsumaru's voice with his own, “Don't worry, things are taking a while with your” he cleared his throat, “`friend' there.” He choked out the last word.
Bakunetsumaru bowed his head down at the inconvenience he caused his lord. “Will he be alright?” Bakunetsumaru became even more worked up.
“I'm not sure. Relax! That is an order.” Bakunetsumaru tried to ease up, but found it incredibly difficult considering he was being ordered to do it and not knowing if Cobramaru will continue to function. “I'm doing my best and have noticed that you have made two other `friends' as well. What do you want them to be called? If this one dies, would be just be fine with those two others?”
Bakunetsumaru knew that saying no would only further agitate his master, “yes, I would do my best to get over his loss.”
The golden gundam smiled, “Good.” He picked up a piece of cloth and returned to washing Bakunetsumaru, who began to doze off. “Finally,” he mumbled to himself. “He needs to be taught meditation, and fast” he thought while making final touches.