SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ KITTIES!!! ❯ Transformation- SDG base is falling down, falling down, falling down!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
KITTIES!!!
By: May-VeggieGirl1

Crummy name I know. You'll see what the plot is soon enough.
I don't own didly-squat and I hate mid-terms and Spanish. I find it annoying.
The picture attached is of Baku and Haro.

~*~*~*~*~*
5.30 am

Chief Haro got up early in the morning to see if the Dark Axis had tried to attack while everyone was sleeping, when he noticed something odd: He room was suddenly twice it's size. He reached down to change his clothes when he realized the horrible truth...

11 am

Baku stretched sleepily. (He's the one that always sleeps in) He hopped out of bed then went up to his dresser. He blinks.
B: "I don't recall my dresser being bigger than me. I bet Zero's behind this." He jumped onto the chair (which was also bigger than him). Then looked into the mirror.
B: "Okay, now who took my mirror." (A/N: ...*sweatdrop*) A blackish-grey kitten with teal eyes and collar strolled into his room.
Z: "That is the mirror."
B: "Animals' in Neotopia don't talk...Do they?"
Z: "Just look at your mirror."
B: "That's not a mirror!" The gray kitten falls over anime style.
Z: "Look at your hands, idiot!" Baku looks and sees orange-red furr, pads, and claws equipped with his hands. His eye's grow huge.
B: "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" He passes out. Zero smiles, well content and leaves the room.

12 am ~lunch

B: "WHAT THE HECK'S GOING ON?!?!?" -finally woke up after fainting.
C: "Well, Baku, it appears we have been transformed into kittens."
B: "Thank you very much, Mr. State-the-obvious!!!"
C: "But I'm Captain. Have you deleted me from your memory...?" -looks sad.
B: ... T_T
C: ;_; Haro walks into the room.
H: "We've just received a return message from our distress signal."
C: "What did Mayor Gathermoon say?"
H: "She thinks we're nuts."
B: "She's not the only one..."
C: "Which means the rest of Neotopia isn't affected by this..." Juli comes in.
J: "It's no good Chief, we can't get the base close to the ground."
B: "Why is that?"
C: "We can't reach the control panel."
B: *sweatdrop* "Then why don't you just stand on each other's shoulders??"
J: "...Why didn't we think of that?"
H: *embarrassed* Zero runs into the room.
Z: "Aw man, I missed Baku being useful for a change! That was a once in a life-time chance too..."
B: *glares at Zero*
C: "Are we going to make the cat-pyramid-thing or not?"

12.15 am

B: "WHY ARE YOU ON TOP OF ME?!?!"
Z: "Because you're the one who thought of the idea."
J: "Hold still!"
H: "I'm almost done!"
C: *face is red because he's holding everyone else up*
H: "One last-" Everyone falls over. "...That's not good..."
Z: "What?"
H: "Brace yourselves!!" The SDG base suddenly starts plummeting to the ground. It crashes into a field.

~*~*~*~*~*
Cliffhanger!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *cough* AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- *hit's ground*
... X_x
Review plez!