SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Kukajiro's Corruption ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Luck. Some good. Some bad. Many say if it weren't for bad luck they would have no luck at all. This is one such individual, cursed with bad luck from birth.
 
Kukajiro was born to a family of elites, warriors for the crown of Skylark. These warriors helped maintain the peace in the post gundam rebellion era. Fifty years had past since Beta 629 granted all gundams the title of being a species on Pagno Desidero. But, even before the revolt, many were doomed the fight every surface beings worst nightmare, the demons.
 
Demons hunt at night, their dark skin, fur, or hide, blending into the darkness. Shining high, the moon was the Demon Slayers sun. Demon Slayers were everyone's main defense against the soul devouring fiends. And Kukajiro, he was born a demon slayer.
 
His armor naturally black and silver, he was picked on constantly, teased and called a demon. Always an outcast at school and in his village and family. The only trait keeping him from looking like a full demon were his blue eyes.
 
It didn't take long for Kukajiro to see he was unwanted, and so he ran as fast as possible, his wings hung unused on his back. He ran and ran and ran, feet pounding through dense forest, over rocky trails, and splashing through streams all the while hot tears streaked down his face.
 
BAM!
 
“Oof!” The black teenager fell flat on his butt.
 
“What the?” A cloaked figure turned and looked down at him, “Oh...it's a kid.”
 
“Hey I'm no kid!” Kukajiro shouted back.
 
“What are you doing so far from home?” the figure asked.
 
The black gundam scowled, “I was unwanted to I ran away. I've been running for nearly two days straight.”
 
“And no demons attacked you?”
 
“No…they completely ignored me, always have.”
 
The cloaked figure sunk into thought, a finger seen tapping it's chin, “Here,” the figured pulled out a same coin, “Want it?”
 
Kukajiro looked at the shiny metal coin, “What is it?”
 
The figure chuckled, “The key to your future, you may have it if you win a little game of ours.” He drew in his hands then held out both fist, “Which has the coin?”
 
The pre teen gundam tilted his head then tapped the beings left fist.
 
“You win,” it handed over the coin, “Come to Imperial, and look under a green rose bush. Hang onto that coin”
 
Kukajiro gave a questioning look but nodded, “Okay.”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
He had only heard stories, when the small black gundam saw the royal city he was in awe but remembered the figures words and went to the bush of green roses. There was a small slot for his prized coin, after sliding it in, the floor dropped out from under him.
 
“AHH!! It was a trap!!” Kukajiro dug his hands and feet into the tunnels sides trying to stop, fearing his entrance into the Demon Citadel. The tunnel spat him in a large room, where the cloaked figure grabbed him, “Noisy brat anit cha?” It pulled off the hood, reveling a female human, “I'm General Rosa of the Demon Slayer army. You Kukajiro have natural talent and ability.”
 
“I…I do!” His face lit up for the first time in many, many years.
 
“Yes,” the general replied, “If you are prepared to go through merciless training and ready to survive hell and back you can become one of the elite among Demon Slayers of Skylark.”
 
“I'll do it!”
 
And so it began. Years of rigorous training and going through hell. Forming bonds with his teammates and fellow hunters. Failing many times, he some how surviving impossible odds, including his first solo slaying, which kills 73% of all slayers that even try.
 
Kukajiro climbed the latter over many years of living in secret far from society, only appearing if hired to protect or it having to save someone's life and soul. Payment was money, food, or sex. At 33 he had taken over as the General.
 
And here in lays that faithful night when the impossible became truth. Demons always saw demon slayers as their main threat. The Kukajiro even more so, it would be a shame to kill such a powerful warrior.
 
Kukajiro had taken Full Moon patrol, the highest rank most impossible of any mission. The full moon enhanced demons powers from midnight until day break.
 
“And another one bites the dust.” Kukajiro twirled is sword and shattered the demon crystal at his feet freeing thousands of tiny white butterflies, “Rest in peace.”
 
“Over here! Get him!”
 
“Hmm? Well, well, the party has just begun.” Kukajiro rushed in wings pumping fierily carrying him of the currents of air as he slaughtered one demon after another. But no matter how many he knocked down five more appear to take his place.
 
“You're going down!”
 
“I don't think so!” Kukajiro released a smoke bomb creating a pepper cloud and nearly escaped.
 
“Your magic tricks won't work on those still in shadows,” with that the tentacle pulled the general into a shadow while more restrained the raging gundam.
 
“Unhand me!”
 
“Our king wants to meet you though.” One replied.
 
The demon king, King EagleEye, was the most powerful of all their kind, Kukajiro knew this, and fear struck his eyes.
 
Being restrained by multiple demons, Kukajiro didn't have a centimeter of freedom. They walked/ dragged the struggling gundam through their city and before their king, “We have returned with the leader of our enemies your grace.” They bowed while the gundam snarled.
 
“Excellent my loyal subjects,” the demon king hissed and them, “Welcome to my realm General Kukajiro.”
 
Kukajiro attempted to spit at him but the demons forced his face into the steel floor.
 
“Have you no grace for royalty?”
 
“I only serve the king of Skylark you scum!”
 
“By temper, temper. I see you would rather fight. Such a stupid brutish gundam.” With that King EagleEye clenched his fist and made a demon crystal then tapped it the red jewel atop his scepter, “I will have to fix that.” The demon king chuckled evilly as a smile crossed his face.
 
Right on cue, Kukajiro's head was pulled back, his arms tied back exposing his chest. EagleEye extended his fingers into surgical needles, the crystal resting just below the tips, “Serve me Demon General!” His hand shot into his chest fusing the crystal with Kukajiro's gunsoul.
 
The gundam screamed and howled in pain, his chest felt like it was on fire, and the pain began to spread to every inch of his circuitry, “NO! I-I WILL NE-NEVER SERVE Y-YOU!” His body began to rattle violently, sparks leapt boundlessly across his armor's surface while he tried to fight off the demon power growing in his gunsoul, “NO! I REFUSE! I WON'T!”
 
“YOU WILL!” EagleEye snarled.
 
“NO! I-I-I AHHHH!!!!!” A blood curdling scream escaped his lungs, his optics flashed back and forth between blue and red, the now exposed gunsoul being corrupted with the evil power.
 
A bright black light flashed from his fresh wound instantly sealing it, the corrupted gundam dropped to all fours out of breath. The General lifted his head towards King EagleEye, eyes once blue now glowing red, “How may I serve you my king?”
 
From that day and continuing onto today, Kukajiro was corrupted into being the first ever Demonican Gundam. Only on more fell to its poison after he.