SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Lights, Camera, Zako! ❯ LUNCH! ( Chapter 13 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Fights between cast and crew weren't all that common in show business- What the actors want to do versus what the stage crew can prepare for them. So the little spat between Bakunetsumaru and Bob wasn't all that surprising- sort of.
“Cut!” Bob yelled during a take.
“What's wrong now!?” Bakunetsumaru cried irritably.
“You said your lines wrong!” Bob exclaimed.
“Again?! But I've said those lines thirty-six time by now!” Baku protested.
“And you'll say `em thirty-six more time until you get them right!” Bob asserted firmly.
“Oh yeah!?” Baku yelled hotly.
“Yeah!” Bob affirmed, just as hotly.
“Yeah!?”
“Yeah!”
“Yeah!?”
“Yeah!”
Off to the side, Shute and Rele watched the back and forth dialogue with trepidation.
“Man, those two are caught in a rut!” Shute cried. “What do we do?”
“Zapper Zaku,” The Princess ordered. “Yell, `Lunch' as loud as you can!”
Zapper put down his mop(Back on cleaning duty, you see), cupped his hand around his mouthpiece and… “LUNCH!
“That's lunch! We're on a half!” Bob ordered, pulling himself out of his `discussion' with Bakunetsumaru.
A good thirty minutes later, both director and lead actor were looking much less angry.
“That was good thinking, Princess,” Shute applauded, taking a bite from his sandwich(They went to a deli).
“Naturally,” Rele giggled, sipping some soda.
In the center of the stage, the two kids watched as Bob and Bakunetsumaru walked into position.
Clearing his throat, Bob began to speak. “Oh yeah!?”
“Yeah!” Bakunetsumaru countered.
Shute and Rele facefaulted.