SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Lights, Camera, Zako! ❯ Cobramaru vs the closet ( Chapter 30 )

[ A - All Readers ]

“Finally, she's asleep.” Cobramaru muttered, closing the nursery door behind him.
To say that Nana had difficulty going to slumberland would be untrue. To say that she would not nod off until Cobramaru had told her the stories of Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, and the Three Bears would be much more accurate. It wasn't until he got desperate and began to read from a shinobi scroll that she went to sleep.
“The seven virtues can't be that boring,” Muttered Cobramaru, walking down the hall. He paused when he came to a door with stickers saying `WARNING! NO ENTRY PERMITTED', and `THIS ROOM IS PROTECTED BY THE FORCE'.
“Interesting…” Cobramaru murmured, and slowly pushed the door open.
The door led to a bedroom, which was filled with all sorts of robot paraphernalia. Posters lined the wall, half-finished gunplay model kits were scattered across the floor, and the bed had a robots bed sheet. The shelves were covered with various robot figurines.
`This must be Shute's room!' Cobramaru decided.
He then noticed a closet.
`What's in there…' Cobramaru thought, and walked over to it. Without any preamble, Cobramaru turned the door knob…
KER-RASH!!!!
Cobramaru pushed his head out of the landslide of toys. “Even his stuff is trying to sabotage me!”