SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Mainland Melody ❯ Cuprum Cordis ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I do not own SD Gundam Force or Minecraft. They are owned to their respectful companies. I only own MY characters, and that is it. Respect, people.

=~=~=~=~=

Prologue: Cuprum Cordis

In the beginning, all I saw was darkness...

The next thing I knew, I heard a scream.

I saw a woman. She was laying on the ground, her blood being washed away by the pouring rain.

I was being held, by a man, with nothing but pure white, and empty eyes.

I don't know what happened, but the last thing I remember was seeing two Endermen looking down at me...

They took me in, raised me as one of their own.

I knew I was different from them, the children would always pick on me.

That's half of it.

While exploring with the Enderparents one day, I came across a village.

They were human, like me. But when I tried to talk to them, I saw fear in their eyes, like they saw something in me I couldn't see.

They would avoid me, some even took their children and hid in the houses. I couldn't understand why, and I still don't to this day...

But that was just the beginning.

=~=~=~=~=

Once when I was 4 years old, I got lost in a cave for two days.

I was scared, tired, and hungry. I didn't know what to do, I was on the verge of crying...

But just when I was about to lose hope, I saw a man.

He was down this narrow corridor, I could barely see him, it was foggy and I couldn't see all the way down it.

The only detail I saw from him was glowing white eyes.

I tired to approach the man, but he started going down the corridor. I followed.

He dissappeared when the corridor ended, and up ahead was an exit back up to the surface.

Shortly after my parents found me, they never took their eyes off me for a long time.

It still puzzles me to this day. Who was that man? Why did he help me?

I eventually learned who hewas.

On my 12th birthday, the day an Enderman is considered an adult, ready to set off on their own, I heard my parents talking about the incident.

It turned out that the man was the legendary ghost: Herobrine.

I heard stories about him. He is told to be the brother of the great Notch himself, whom was banished to the surface.

Some say he is trying to redeem himself to his brother, others say he is angry at Notch, and kills his followers.

But the stories never involved him helping others. Why did he help me though?

Was I to be spared in his quest of redemption?

Was I not ready to die yet?

The answer, is for me to find out myself.

=~=~=~=~=

My name is Skye Kobrezko Haizea. I am 14 years old. And i am on a quest, to learn about the questions of my past.
Converting /tmp/phpUcfafu to /dev/stdout