SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Mecha School ❯ Captain the merciless, and Baku's run-in with Gravity. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SD Gundam School!

Hehehe, yeah, got this idea from my Medabot one. XP Hope ya'll like!

~~~

" Well, what are we supposed to do while Shute's at school?" Baku complained as he, Zero, and Captain were sitting on Shute's patio. Shute had already left for school, and it was a half hour before nine.

" Well, go to school."

Zero and Baku looked at Captain. " Captain, we're not humans!" Baku said. " Or children," Zero added.

" Well, Chief Haro has made a robotic school for us and other mechas in Neotopia." Captain stood up and started to walk off.

" It's across from where Shute's school is. It'll start pretty soon, so you better get going!" He said before he was gone.

" School for US?" Zero snorted. " Surely he jests!"

" Yeah!" They both sat there in silence for a while, then realized that more than likely everyone would be at school. Meaning no one would be around! " WAIT FO US!!"

***

Bakunetsumaru and Zero had gotten their schedules, and were running as fast as they could to their first class before the bell rings.

" This is all your fault, samurai!" Zero snapped at Baku. " ME? You're the one who--"

RIIIIIIIIIIING!!!

" Oh no!!"

" We're late!!" They skidded to a halt in front of a door. They glanced at each other, debating in whether or not to open the door. Zero finally decided to, and creaked the door slightly open.

" So good of you two to join us today," Captain said while looking at the two Gundams who were peeking into the room. They sweatdroped while everyone in class started snickering.

" Wait, you're our teacher, Captain?" Baku asked.

" That's Mr. Captain to you, Mr. Bakunetsumaru."

" Er….okay…."

" Now, please take your seats." Zero and Baku slumped into two chairs near the back. Everyone still snickered at them.

" Shut up," Baku hissed at them.

" Bakunetsumaru!" Captain put his hands on his hips. " You are not allowed to talk like that in my classroom." Baku sighed. " Sorry…" He then crossed his arms and glared at some of the mechas in front of him.

" Alright, now for today's lesson, we will be leaning about…"

Bakunetsumaru started scribbling something on a piece of paper while Captain was talking. He then slipped it over to Zero. Zero took it, then opened it up.

" Man, who the hell would have thought HE'D be our teacher?? O.o"

Zero took a pen, and wrote something down, and passed it back to Baku.

` Yes, that is very strange…. oh well. It's not like it shall get any worse"

Baku passed it back to Zero.

" *Gasp!* You jinx!! Now it WILL get worse!! *Does some praying*"

` Not funny."

" LOL. Well, what's Captain talking about, anyway?"

` I wouldn't know, YOU'RE TALKING TO ME!!!"

" …..Ya point?"

` -.- I hate you."

" Love you too, Zero! *Kisses* LOLOLOLOLOLOL #_# I wuuuuuuv you! LOL"

` …Whoever says school's good for your health didn't meet you, apparently. O_O"

`

" Now, what are you two doing?" Zero and Baku jumped, ten quickly looked up to see Captain next to their desks. " Uhhh…nothing?" they both said in unison. Captain looked at them, then grabbed the notes they were passing. The duo slumped into their chairs.

" Well, I'm sure you'll have all the time to talk in detention!"

" Huh?!"

" De-whatza?"

****

Bakunetsumaru and Zero walked out of the classroom holding two pink slips. " So, what is this de-diction thingy?" Baku asked as they headed towards second period.

" It's terrible," Zero muttered. " First, they hang you upside down, then they use your head like a punching bag, then they feed you to mutated lab mice!!!" Baku screamed.

" NOOO! I don't want to go to this!! Why is Captain so CREWL!? WHY?!?" Everyone in the halls stared at the red and white Gundam.

" Let's just…get to class…." Zero then grabbed the drama queen's arm and tugged him along.

***

" Hey man," Bell Wood greeted as they came into the classroom. " Oh, hey Bell Wood," Baku said, then looked around. " Hey, where's the teacher?"

" You're lookin' at `em!"

" Oh my god…" Zero sighed. " Come along now," he said while dragging Baku to a seat next to Guneagle.

" Yo! Wuzzap?"

" So, you're not a teacher either? Miracle time!!" Baku exclaimed. Zero shook his head.

" Alright, class! Today we're going to do a science experiment cuz, well, it's science class!!"

" Gee, how informative."

" Baku, be quiet!" Bell Wood glanced over at the musha. " Baku, can ya help me with something?"

" Uh…" Baku looked at his friends, and they nodded for him to go. " Sure…" He got up, and walked to the front of the class."

" Okay," Bell Wood grabbed a bowling ball, and a tennis ball. " We're gonna start on gravity. Now, who thinks the bowling ball will land before the tennis ball will? Well, let's fin out." He then looked at Baku. " Just stand right there for a moment…" He then held the two objects in front of the Gundam, then dropped them.

Baku howled as the bowling ball hit his left foot. He then grabbed his sore foot and started hopping about.

" As you can see, they both land at the same time." Everyone in the class started laughing.

" This is not going to be a very good day for us…" Zero said under his breath.