SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Oh Eggs, Eggs, Eggs! ❯ Baku's Phobia of Pink Bunnies, A Lost Captain, and Zero's Hopeful Thinking. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Oh Eggs, Eggs, Eggs!

~ NeoYami

" Ohhhhhh, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs…." Shute chanted while looking around his yard for Easter eggs. Every year they were harder, and harder to find. He's glad that next year Nana will be able to walk and maybe help him out a bit, since this drove him crazy!

" Shute, what are you doing?" Shute looked up from crouching under a bush and saw Yami, the blonde from…. somewhere or another place.

" Hey Yami! I'm looking for eggs!"

" Sweet, can I help?" Shute's eyes suddenly sparkled. " You are my savior!!" he exclaimed while glomping the teenager. Yami sweatdroped.

" ….Get off or I'll hurt you, deary," Yami muttered. Shute quickly got off of Yami. " Oh, sorry about that….Hey, have you seen the others?"

" You mean Twiddle Dee, Dumb and Dumber? They're hopefully coming…" Yami then rubbed the back of her neck. " That is…if Baku doesn't see another pink rabbit…" Shute raised an eyebrow.

" What are you--"

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! BUNNIEEEEEES!!!!!" Baku came running up to them and hid behind Shute, shivering like he had seen a ghost. " They're after meeeeeeee!!!"

" What are???" Shute asked, finding it really weird to see Baku act like this. " The pink BUNNIES!!!" Zero flew in and shook his head at the samurai.

" WHY are you so terrified of pink bunnies?! They're bunnies for mana's sake!!" Zero floated down to the ground.

" Cuz…they're bunnies…and they're PINK!" Everyone sweatdroped.

" …Dork…" Yami muttered. " What did you call me woman!?"

" Hey, where's Captain at?" Shute asked. Zero glanced over his shoulder. " He was just behind me a minute ago…"

" Snizzle!"

" Ok, so we got a bunny-phobic, and a lost Captain…" Yami listed while dragging Baku into sight.

" Not to mention we still need to hunt for my eggs!" Shute added. Zero looked at him.

" Eggs?"

" Yeah, Easter eggs. They're colored eggs that are scattered about, and you gotta find them!" Shute explained. Zero put a hand to his chin in thought.

" Ah, a quest for the mystical eggs!" Yami and Shute exchanged odd looks. " Um, Zero, they're not--"

" I accept this challenge! They mystical eggs of magical power shall be mine!!" Shute sweatdroped while Yami blinked repeatedly.

" Zero, they're not mystical…" she said. " Then how do you explain the fact that they are colored eggs?" Yami joined Shute in a silent sweatdrop. " I thought as much!" He then turned on his heel and started to strut away.

" Where the hell do you think you're going!?" Yami called after the knight.

" To find the eggs!"

" Um..they're over here…." Shute grumbled, but Zero didn't hear him as he flew off into the air. " Oh whatever! Easter must be a Gundam malfunction day!" Shute glanced back at Baku, who was huddled close to the human. " ….Do you mind? You're in my bubble…."

" B-b-but the bunnies!!" Baku whined. Yami sighed while rolling her eyes. She took off her black velvet hat and put it on Baku's head. " There. The evil pink bunnies won't get you now that you have a magical hat," she said flatly. Baku looked up at the hat.

" ….But it clashes with my red armor…"

" JUST WEAR IT!!" Baku sweatdroped. " Y-y-yes ma'am!"

" Let's go find Captain. Hopefully he isn't too affected by this day too…" Shute suggested.

" Sounds like a plan, lil' man."

" Don't call me that."

" Hey! I own you, so I can call you whatever the hell I want!"

" ….Actually…Hasbro owns me…." Yami grabbed Shute by the arm and started to drag him off. " Shut up." Baku cautiously followed behind them.