SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ old, new, all the same ❯ meat the new kids ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

All was going well in Neotopia, the dark axis hadn't attacked in a long time and all is pea-
 
“ZERO!!”
 
All was peaceful.
 
“ZERO! BAKU!” cried the frantic Shute. “ZERO STARTED IT!!” countered the flaming samurai. “YOU INSULTED LACROA!” shouted the winged knight. “SO WHAT IF I DID?” “BAKUNETSUMARU!!” Captain and Shute sighed. “You have no right to say such things!!” and so went on the fighting.
 
“Shute, a gate has opened up, 2.36 miles from here.” “WHAT?” Zero and Baku looked a Captain. “a gate has ope-” “we heard you…” Baku sweet dropped. “well… what are we waiting for?” shouted the go happy boy.
 
------------
 
When the gundam force was one mile away two gundams and a girl fall out of the gate. The young girl around Shute's age gave a startled cry. “ERICA!!!” The blue, silver, and white gundam caught the girl three feat off the ground. “Are you alright princess-sama?” “She is, but your not.” laughed the black and purple gundam behind her. “Run for safety.” whispered the female gundam. “Your fight is with me, skylight.” she hissed with venom.
 
The princess ran in the opposite direction, only looking back to see if the knight was okay. “oomph” she gave a small cry falling back wards after what felt like hitting a wall. “Are you alright miss?” came from the one who hit her. Princess opened her eyes to see three gundam and a boy. She got up in hast and babbled, “Can you fight? My friend and protector Erica is in a battle and needs help please help her, PLEASE!!” tears started to swell up in her eyes. “What is you name fair maiden?” asked the gundam in blue armor flying. “Princess Anna.” she sniffed. “Have no fear milady we shale take care of the brute.” a princess rose appeared in his hands, and with the gundams rushed past her leaving her with the boy around her age. “Hi I'm Shute and we're the GUNDAM FORCE, don't worry they'll take care of every thing.” he smiled at her reassuringly.
 
Zero, Baku, and Captain arrived in a few seconds only to come to the seen of a girl form of Zero fighting a strange colored Tallgeese. “Is that all you got…ZERO-CHAN!” the male gundam charged forward with a deadly strike at her head. She blocked the attack with perfect. Flying back slightly she looked at him with a calm expression. “Havens cross!” she yelled as swung her sward in a ark. A giant cross made out of light blazed into skylight, baring him in to the ground. “You… bitch.” he wheezed out, “I'll get you for this and the princess will pay fist.” he laughed as he disappeared. “YOU!!!” she growled and dug her sword into the ground were he was.
The female gundam looked up from the spot were her enemy was only to see three gundams. “And who are you?” she asked looking at them suspiciously. “We are the Gundam Force mama.” replied the white gundam. “And who are you?” asked the red musha gundam. “I am Erica the winged knight of Lacroa.” “WHAT? THAT CANT BE? I'M ZERO THE WINGED KNIGHT OF LACROA!” cried the blue knight gundam.
 
“Erica! Are you alright?” asked the princess as the jumped on the Erica. “Yes I'm fine Princess-sama. Now could you please let go?” “Sorry.” Erica looked at the Gundam Force. “Gezz Anna you run fast.” gasped a wiped Shute. “A new friend of yours?” Erica asked tilting her head looking at the gasping boy. After gaining his breath Shute looked up smiling, “hi I'm Shute, nice to meat you.” he said holding out his hand. Erica shook his hand, “a pleasure I'm Erica THE winged knight OF LACROA.” she said casting a glance at Zero, who look like his head was going to explode. “And this is THE PRINCESS OF LACROA Anna.” Anna bowed. “Thank you for coming to help Erica.” Shute began to introduce the Gundam Force. “This is Bakunetsmaru,” he said pointed at the red musha gundam, “the flaming samurai.” “Yo.” was Erica's response. “And this is Ze-” “Zero the winged knight of Lacroa.” she finished for him. “Okay… And this is Captain!” Shute patted his best friend on the back. “Nice to meat you.” Both girls said at the same time.
 
“Captain, Shute, Zero, Baku… where are we?” asked Anna. “You're in Neotopia.” “Really?” Anna began to jump up and down. “Erica this is the place Gabriel has been telling us about.” “Yes it apparently is.” “Erica?” “Yes?” “Where are Eric, Gabriel, and Genshimaru?” “I… don't know.” the gundam admitted. “But we'll find them.” she said as she twisting the jewel in her chest. The Gundam Force gasped when a bright blue light surrounded Erica. When the light retreated standing in her place was a HUMAN GIRL!!