SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Origins ❯ The new Gundam ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Bandi owns SD Gundam Force
I own me
Wow…
This disclaimer thing so easy…
What?
I missed a disclaim??
I didn't
Well how would you know….?
Smarty pants….
You haven't even read it yet…..
 
!@!@!@!@!@!!!!@!@!@!@!@!
 
The sun rose up over the hills and settled in the sky, shining down on the SDGF.
 
Captain: A rather sunny day, wouldn't you agree?
 
Baku: Too sunny if you ask me.
 
Bakunetsumaru and Captain were standing on the crest of a lush green hill looking out on to the never ending stretch of green.
 
BOOOOOOOM!!! SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!
 
Captain: *lowers scanner* It…it couldn't be…
 
“What couldn't be?” said Zero as he floated down and landed in the soft grass with a muffled thud!
 
Captain: Well my scanner says that a new portal opened up from an unknown source…it may drop something hostile into our dimension. Come on, we need to check this out…
 
Baku and Zero: Coming!
 
*****Meanwhile******
 
Madnug: What was that? DESTROYER!! DID YOU BLOW SOMETHING UP!?
 
Destroyer Dom walks in holding a book titled “How to make your grammar gooder” an obvious pick for him…
 
Destroyer Dom: No, me not make such good big boom. Why you ask? You think Destroyer blow up room again, didn't you!
 
Madnug: No you grammatically challenged fool! I believe that a portal has opened up and thought it impossible, but you proved me right…
 
D.D.: ?????
 
Madnug: Come on get the troops. We need to beat those annoying idiots were always battling…WELL?! HURRY UP!!
 
D.D.: Yes sir! ZAKUS!!!!
 
A flood of green filled the room. Madnug opened a window and flew out, followed by the Zakus and D.D.
 
****************
Captain and Baku were approaching the site of the boom when they noticed they weren't alone.
 
Madnug: So, you heard it too did you Captain?
 
Captain: Go away Madnug…you're still under arrest for trying to kill everyone.
 
Madnug: I have just as much right to be here as you do.
 
Baku: Um…I think we should move! Something's headed straight for us!
 
Zero: Don't be silly Baka, there's-…THERE IS SOMETHING!! SCATTER!!!
 
A small black figure began falling towards the ground. Every one moved out of the way. As it came closer you could make out the shape of a rather curvy Gundam.
 
Zero: `Tis a maiden!
 
As the Gundamess fell closer and closer you could see her much better. She was banged-up pretty well. She had shining blue and white armor with glittering gold accents, her eyes, a distant, faded silver.
 
She hit the ground at great speed and landed with a loud THAWBOOOM!!! Followed by an ominous crrrrrrrraaack!
 
When the dust settled she lay motionless on the ground before the two teams. Her armor charred and bent. Her eye plate newly cracked. And her long double V-fin, mangled together. She had, what looked to be a necklace on, and was of an unknown model of Gundam.
 
Madnug: MINE!
 
He shouted as he dove for the silent Gundamess. Captain dove in as Madnug scoped her up, holding her gingerly in his arms.
 
Captain: No. You're not ruining her mind!
 
Madnug: Well, you can't decide that now can you? Goodbye!!!
 
He swung around and flew off with such speed his team was left behind, clueless.
 
Captain: *grabbing D.D.* Where are you based?!
 
D.D.: Me no tell!
 
Captain: *pulls out gun and puts it on D.D.'s head* TELL ME!!
 
D.D.: OK. OK!!! Me tell you! We at resting place of General Zeong!
 
Captain: *throws D.D. down* Take us there now!
 
The whole team, after D.D. and the Zakus, went to the resting place of general Zeong.
 
***********
Back at G.Z.'s resting place, Madnug ran some tests on the gundamess systems.
 
Madnug: Remarkable…simply amazing!
 
Madnug stood in from of a screen that had an error message that read “Sorry Computer doesn't recognize model of Gundam! Advanced machinery used to create this!”
 
Madnug: Simply amazing! ......*looks at Gundamess* who are you, you beautiful thing you?
 
As he stood there pondering he heard the sound of approaching Gundams. He locked the door which lead to the Gundamess and stood, ready for the impending battle.
 
Captain came floating through the window. Holding out a rather impressively sized gun.
 
Captain: Where is she?
 
Madnug: You can't take her!
 
Captain flew at Madnug with unheard of ferocity. As he was fighting Madnug, Zero snuck to the door and began to work on undoing the lock.
 
Zero: *whispers* Don't fret sweet maiden I shall rescue you!
 
He hit the lock with the back of his sword and the lock immediately sprang open.
 
Madnug: Back away from the door!!!
 
Zero: Too late now!
 
Zero threw open the door and before he could go in he saw a green laser blast go directly in front of his face.
 
Zero: Thou shall pay for that!!
 
Zero flew at Madnug, but was stopped by D.D. Baku ran towards the door and disappeared in side.
 
Baku: What happened to you?
 
He walked over to where she lay, still and quiet. Standing next to her he gazed down on a vile scene. She was attached by hundreds of wires to a large super-computer. Blinking lights and an occasional spark caught his eye.
 
Baku: What have they done to you?!
 
He turned to face the computer screen and read the error message.
 
Baku: What? That's impossible! If she's of an unknown build and of new technology…than she really is from another dimension…
 
As he thought about this very troubling new development he looked at her eyes. Her eyes were shattered, but the most beautiful shards of foggy gray remained. He gently picked her up and cradled her in his arms just thinking who she could be.
 
Baku: What is happening…
 
Madnug appeared at the door way, kind of beaten up, but not beaten.
 
Madnug: Put her down. If you unplug her you'll kill her! Think of the advances I could make with this new technology!
 
Baku: No. You won't have the chance to pull her apart and put her back together to work for you.
 
He placed her back down and pulled out his sword. Madnug followed suet by reequipping his gun. There was a moment of total science, unbroken nerves, worry, sadness and anger, filled the room. Baku charged at Madnug and his blades met his shoulder armor with a loud CRASH!
 
Madnug: You think that would hurt me?
 
Baku: No, but this might!
 
Captain came in through the door and hit Madnug over the head with the butt of his gun with all his force. This was enough to nock out Madnug in his current state. Madnug fell flat on his face. Captain ran up to the quite Gundamess. He very gently unplugged her then picked her up.
 
Captain: Baku, go tell Zero we're leaving.
 
Baku ran out of the room. Captain shifted her to a comfortable spot and he joined Baku and Zero. Captain leaped out of the window and flew off to Blanc Base.
 
Zero: Come on. We need to go.
 
Baku: Not before I kill Madnug! >:-[
 
Zero grabbed the back of Baku's armor and flew after Captain.
 
******************Later on*******************
 
Captain: Is she alive?
 
Kao-Lyn examined the Gundamess.
 
Kao-Lyn: This is simply amazing! Her technology is the same that I'm designing, but hers is real and mine's a theory!! I think she's in a coma…sort of…I'll see what I can do. Go on, out, out, out.
 
Zero, Baku and a worried Captain were shoved out of Kao-Lyn's lab.
 
Captain: I hope she's okay. Whoever she is…
 
Baku: Aww, Captain's got a crush.
 
Zero: How sweet!
 
Captain: Hey! Don't think I didn't see you two staring at her!
 
Zero: I would never stare at a maiden!!!
 
Baku: Yeah right!!
 
Zero: Shut up pervert!!!
 
Shute chooses the worst time to walk by. He freezes in place when he realizes that Baku and Zero were fighting, again, and were blaming Captain!
 
Shute: AWWW!!! What did I miss this time!!!???
 
Captain: They're arguing over a girl…
 
Shute: Oh…I thought it was a conflict of interest again…
 
Kao-Lyn: Shut up! I'm trying to work!
 
Shute: Let's go to my house…
 
!@!@!@!@!!!!!!@!@!@!@!
 
R & R my new friends!
 
Told you I didn't miss any thing