SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Origins ❯ The Dream ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

SD Gundam is owned by Bandi
I OWN Ookami
And you are owned by yo mamma!
 
Couldn't resist!! XD XP
 
 
!@!@!@@&@@!@!@!
 
The boys finally were quiet and Ookami put her human head down on the hardest pillow ever! It was made of metal. She went back to Gundam form and tried to sleep. She finally got comfortable and sunk into a dark sleep and a dream to match. She could feel something was wrong.
 
*******in Ookami's dream**********
 
Ookami was in wolf form and frolicking around in the snowy forest in the moon lit night. She heard someone's heavy foot steps crunching in the soft snow. Her ears swiveled around and picked up distinct metallic grinding noises. There's a Gundam walking in the forest. she thought. The noises stopped and she bolted in the direction of a long river. It was frozen over with a thin layer of ice on it. It was too thin to support her weight. Every night she had this dream she tried to cross the river to reach the sounds of other wolves, a home, a family, and would fall through. Tonight she felt an unwelcome presence in her dreams. An invasive Gundam was waltzing around the forest and was looking for her.
 
She continued walking down the banks of the river and listened for the sounds of foot steps, but all she herd was the sweeping sound of the wolf pack across the river. Over come by the song of the wolf she threw back her head and ignored the foot steps she had been searching for and began to howl. She heard the foot steps stop right behind her. She was grabbed roughly by the scruff of her neck and was face to face with Captain Gundam.
 
Ookami: CAPTAIN!!! You're hurting me!! Put me down!!
 
Captain: You ugly thing! You have disgusted me long enough, you die tonight!
 
Bakunetsumaru and Zero jumped out from behind the trees and rushed towards her.
 
Ookami: BAKU!! ZERO HELP!! CAPTAINS GONE MAD!!
 
Baku and Zero brushed her pleads off and rammed her at full speed. She felt her ribs crack and coughed up blood. The once white snow was stained with a massive puddle of blood and steadily growing larger. Her mouth and face dyed a scarlet red. She was wincing in pain.
 
Ookami: Guys you really are hurting me! Stop!
 
They smirked and Captain moved aside to revel Shute. He was holding a long metal pipe and brandishing it like a gun. He pulled the trigger and Ookami's legs were stuck together.
 
Ookami: STOP! I CANT MOVE!!!
 
Shute: *grins* Zero would you put this disgusting and bloody beast into the river for us?
 
Zero: Gladly.
 
Baku: Hold on a second. *pulls out sword* May I do something first?
 
Zero: Yes.
 
Baku leaned over to Ookami and ran his swords across her neck, just hard enough to draw blood.
 
Ookami: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!
 
Baku: There. You can continue.
 
Zero grabbed Ookami by her legs and flew over the river, smiled, and let go. She watched as he slowly grew smaller and smaller, tears of pain streaming down her face. It felt like she was falling for and eternity and watching her so called friends smiling as she fell to her death. She hit the ice with a loud TWCRABUMUP! And then she could feel the ice cracking underneath her. CRRRRAUNK!!! She slipped down into the freezing cold water and watched the remainders of her friends disappear. As she sank she felt light headed, and looked at her surroundings. The icy cold water was crystal clear but fast fading away into inky blackness.
 
“You knew all along they would end up killing you, hating you, just because you were different.”
 
Ookami: WHO ARE YOU!?
 
“Me? I'm everything. All you need to know is to trust the one they call Madnug. He took you away to keep you safe form those other Gundams. He They'er going to kill you. They hate you. Madnug doesn't want you to die. He'd take you away to keep you safe. Fight along side him, join him…join him…”
 
The voice faded and Ookami was left in the science.
 
Ookami: HELP!!! PLEASE!!! DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!!! Don't leave me alone…
 
A Gundam in all black armor came out of no where and grabbed Ookami.
 
Ookami: LET GO!!!! I'M IN TOO MUCH PAIN TO BE HURT AGAIN!!!
 
Gundam: I'm Madnug. Let me help you…please Ookami, let me help you.
 
She consented and he freed her legs and she slowly changed into Gundam form.
 
Madnug: Join me and I can keep you safe.
 
Ookami: I…
 
Madnug held out and open hand and looked her in the eyes.
 
Madnug: Please…
 
!@!@!@@&@@!@!@!
 
R & R my new friends..
 
Look I know its short but trust me! The next one will make up for it!!
 
P.s. I'm not posting again until I get 2 more reviews!!
 
^_^
 
That should do it!