SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Prince of Knights ❯ The Mysterious Letter ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Urajima: ^^; Um…yeah, Hello, this is my first fic on this site…so go easy on me, please?

Yami: Oh, relax! These guys are cool, yo. Anyway, after much nagging, I FINALLY got him to make a story with me! YAY! *Happy dance* (He's known as Silver Shadow Heart on FF.net)

Urajima: Um….can we get this over with?

Yami: oh fine. -.-

--------------------------------------------------------

" Damnit Zero, why don't you try and act NORMAL for once?!" Bakunetsumaru squawked up at the knight as he hovered above Shute's workshop.

" Normal? Dear Bakunetsumaru, you surely jest; normal is vastly overrated!" The knight sat on the roof, made a rose appear and sniffed it casually while the samurai fumed below.

" I don't get you at all! You act like your so high and mighty when you're as low as dirt!!"

" You shouldn't talk when you're the one down at ground level." Baku looked down, then back up at Zero.

" Smart ass!"

" Dumb ass!" Baku had just about enough of this. He jumped onto the rooftop, and glared at Zero.

" I am so gonna cut you and half!!" Zero sweatdroped.

" How did you defy the gravitational law and jump up here in a single bound??" Zero asked. Baku blinked.

" No idea. Anyway, DIE!" Baku drew out his swords and threw them down where Zero sat, but the knight rolled out of the way, and unfortunately, off of the rooftop.

" Ow…." Zero groaned while standing up. Baku laughed at Zero from above.

" Who's ground level now?" Zero shot a glare up at the samurai.

" Why do I even bother with you?!" Zero turned around and started to walk off. " Hey! Where are you going??"

" For a walk!"

" Zero walking? There's something for the news!" Zero turned around and glared at Baku. " Just shut up!!"

" No!" The two stared each other down. Captain and Shute walked up from behind Zero.

" Not again…" Shute sighed. " Um, Zero," Captain started.

" What?" Zero looked at the leader. Captain held out a letter to Zero. " We received this at base, it's addressed to you." Bakunetsumaru jumped down from the roof.

" Don't tell me its another secret admirer love letter!" Baku muttered.

" I cannot help it if the ladies like me," Zero said as his eyes sparkled. (Yami: *swoon* Urajima: -.-;)

" Just open the damn thing." Zero looked at the envelope. His name was printed neatly in red ink on the front, but there was nothing else. He flipped it over, and saw a strange wax seal with markings he didn't recognize. He tore it open, and looked at the letter inside.

` Winged Knight,

We humbly ask of you to make your presence at the SDG base in late afternoon, for we have important matters to discuss with you.'

Zero blinked. " Odd…"

" Well, that was pretty strait forward," Shute said. Zero looked up at the sky, and saw that the sun was about to set as the sky turned pink and orange.

"We should go and see what these people want," Zero said.

" Probably a date," Baku joked.

--------------

Yami: Ooooooo! Suspense! >.>

Urajima: Yup, then the fun begins! ^^ For us anyway…

Yami: Bwahahaha!