SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ PYP ❯ Chapter 13: Murmur ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Pick Your PairingBy: May-VeggieGirl1
REMEMBER: DO NOT LEAVE YOUR REVIEWS HERE!
LEAVE THEM HERE: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/50778647/
The gist is: YOU all tell me what you want me to write. ^_^ Pairings, pretty much pairings, but I will do introspective views of characters and friendships. It'll be short and sweet, staying in character as much as I can. So, I don't have anything else to say, get going with the requests!Idea Contrived/ Requested by: Talec! ^^; Sorry it took so long~ Here you are!Chapter 13: Murmur


Deathscythe was at my command. He did as he was told as any weak underling servant. Shuffled off like a hissing rat when snapped at, easy to reprimand as an obediant hound in a pack that strayed too far, nor did he speak against me. Or so he played his cards that manner.
See, there was something I never trusted about Deathscythe. Something about his green, cloaked presence that traced my spine in a taunting way. How he would watch me with a snide air about him, how I would watch him murmur inaudible words to himself. What were these words? His was no careless madness, there was the light of reason behind those hidden eyes that would watch back in turn. Were they hexes? Spells? Secrets? Why only words for himself to hear? It was a strange relationship between his tongue and mind, one I looked down upon but said nothing for the most part. Let him murmur murmur as a ghost in the shadows.
I tell myself I wouldn't listen to the words even if I could, but I know my own lies.

These things I could never really trust of Deathscythe. But how could I trust a murmuring ghost who lays his cards where I cannot see?

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/50778647/