SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Beyond the Mirror ❯ SPLASH INTRO ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
Announcer: After an Apocalypse…
 
Howl of wind and snow, a shot of ADG Nightingale and a flash of green
 
Announcer: The journey continues for the Gundam Force…
 
*the theme `Shadow Run Low' plays in the background*
 
The Gundamusai lifts off and is seen in Minov Space
 
Announcer: Zero…
 
collage of Lecroa and Zero's exile, followed by Super Magical Violet Tornado
 
Announcer: Bakunetsumaru…
 
fierce battles are seen on Ark, the Big Zam graveyard, and Tenkyo Ken
 
Announcer: Shute…
 
Shute is seen cheering everybody on, and stealing away on the Komusai to rescue Captain and Zero
 
Announcer: Captain…
 
Sazabi's defeat and the Captain Punch crescendo the music
 
Announcer: They will face an ordeal before they can move on in their quest…
 
*from offscreen* HEY! What about me? Are you forgetting me, buster?
 
*music abrubtly stops as Graye Kenneth, a teenage human girl from earth walks onscreen and looks at the camera crossly.*
 
Announcer: Oh yeah. And this random girl from earth's there too.
 
Graye: Is that ALL you have to say? In case you didn't notice, I'm a main character! I have to be in the story, you dumb announcer guy!
 
Announcer: You shouldn't argue with the omnicent TV voices, kid.
 
Graye: Why not? You just almost forgot to mention me, stupid!
 
Announcer: Because we know things that you don't know.
 
Graye: Go on. Try me, you floating voice, you.
 
Announcer: Ok, I'll tell you a secret. In this next installment… YOU'RE A GUNDAM!
 
Graye: Huh? Wha-
 
*poof*
 
Announcer: HA! Whoops! Looks like I'm all out of time! Read and review! Toodles!
 
*Steel curtain falls before we can see Graye again*
 
Graye: What's going on?! Tell me right now! H-hey! Get back here! Announcer voice, sir! Come back! Please? OH NOOOOO!!!
 
*fade to black*
 
Announcer voice: Stay tuned for Shadow Beyond the Mirror, the next installment of the Graye series!
 
Graye: I found you! C'mere, you! *White and purple blur zips past the stage* I'm trying to talk to you! Hey, Baku! Get over here and help me chase this invisible voice I keep hearing! He's not telling me anything!
 
Everybody: *sweatdrop*
 
---ELSEWHERE---
 
Bandai Executive 1: What IS this? Who is this `Graye' Gundam?
 
Bandai Executive 2: *crunches popcorn* I don't know, but this is pretty funny!
 
Random zako soldier: Yes, it is, zako! <)
 
Executive 1: O_O;; where did THAT come from?!
 
Executive 2: Oh, don't worry. That's just the new intern.
 
-DON'T FORGET! FOR THE FUTURE OF THE MULTIVERSE, MECHA WARRIORS FIGHT!-