SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ SHOCK: Continued ❯ Sweet Princess O'Mine (no this is not Zero's performance) ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

As a club, we have decided to skip straight to the next round of performers. This means that the next ZakoZako Hour will be twice as long.
 
Anyway, GO SHUTE!!! (A/N: Yes, I changed the lyrics a bit. Hope you don't mind.)
 
%%%%%%
 
Neko walked out onstage with a big grin on her face. “Hey all, and welcome back to SHOCK. Our next performer has stolen the hearts of many of the GunFans and is one of the main reasons the Gundam Force beat the Dark Axis.”
 
“OMG, BAKU'S PERFORMING!” shouted a fan girl.
 
Neko laughed. “No, not Baku, not yet. May I present the one… the only… SHUTE!
 
The fan girls nearly shattered the lights as their screams got higher. All of a sudden, light flooded the stage and narrowed to a single spotlight illuminating Shute. He was wearing black sneakers, baggy blue jeans, a white t-shirt, and a black jacket. Shute threw the microphone into the air, caught it, and began to sing.
 
She's got a smile that it seems to me
Reminds me of childhood memories
Where everything
Was as fresh as the bright blue sky
Now and then when I see her face
She takes me away to that special place
And if I stare too long
I'd probably break down and cry
Three more spotlights came down, illuminating Captain, Baku, and Zero. Captain and Zero were playing guitar, and Baku was on drums. They began to sing with him.

Woah oh oh
Sweet child o' mine
Woah oh oh oh
Sweet love of mine

Shute walked to the edge of the stage and sang to the crowd, the fan girls captivated by his eyes.

She's got eyes like a princess rose
As if they thought of
home
I hate to look into those eyes
And see an ounce of pain
Her hair reminds me of
the warm bright sun
Where as a child I'd
play
And pray for the thunder
And the rain
To quietly pass
the day by
Shute danced back to the center of the stage.

Woah oh oh
Sweet child o' mine
Woah oh oh oh
Sweet love of mine

Woah oh oh oh
Sweet child o' mine
Woah oh oh
Sweet love of mine
 
As Shute bowed to the screaming fan girls and left, Sayla turned to Rele. “I think he was singing about you, Rele.” Rele merely blushed.
 
%%%%%%
 
Well, did ya like it? Yes, most of the GunFans are Shute/Rele supporters.