SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ SHOCK: Continued ❯ Real Gone... Yeah Right!!! ( Chapter 24 )

[ A - All Readers ]

O.k. I lied on that last fic, this one is my last one before I leave for vacation. Yup, I'm home alone and thought that this would be a good activity for me to do. Yes I am bored to tears. I'm really, really, really excited about this chapter so I'll shut up and let you guys read it! ^-^
 
DISCLAIMER: I own Chaos Cammerce and that's it! This fic is the brain child of Sayla_Gathermoon, the original characters belong to Bandai, and Ookami owns herself. And I must thank her for letting me borrow her. Thanks amigop! :)
 
%%%%
 
A black armored gundamess and light blue armored gundamess stood there with their hands on their hips, glaring at all the guys evilly. Neko happened to walk through the door at the time. “Hey guys, who's going on next- whoa!” She jumped in shock, “Hey, who are these two?!”
 
The black armored one shot her a glare with her violet eyes. “I am Chaos Cammerce.”
 
Then the blue one did the same, except her eyes were a beautiful silver color. “And I am Ookami.”
 
Neko sweat dropped and gave the guys a `I am soooo confused' look. “Wait- what?” Shute got up and stood next to his two friends, resting a hand on each shoulder.
 
“Ookami is from a dimension called Sanko as she's a shape shifter. You know, she can change forms.” He directed Neko's attention to Chaos. “And Chaos is from the Dark Axis dimension, she was created by Grappler to destroy Captain and the guys.”
 
Neko put her hands to her mouth. “And you're friends with her?”
 
“Yeah, she has a glitch in her programming-”
 
“Wait, we're getting off track here!” Ookami stated in an agitated tone. “Why didn't you guys invite us to perform in this concert, we would've loved to do it.” Madnug crossed his arms and walked up to her in a menacing way, not taking his purple eyes off her.
 
When he got up to her he leaned forward, nearly pressing his forehead against hers. “The last thing we needed is an immature performance by some loopy teenagers like you two. Besides, you two denied the Dark Axis multiple times and-”
 
“Oh shut up!” Chaos barked defensively. “We have every right to perform, and with that said Ookami will perform first!”
 
Ookami face faulted. “Uhh, I will?”
 
“Of course! Besides I… I don't know what I want to sing yet.”
 
She grumbled in annoyance. “Fine, I guess I know a good song.”
 
As Neko led the gundamess to the stage, the guys formed a circle and began to whisper a million miles a minute.
 
“There performances should be delightful; I'm excited to see what songs they will perform.” Zero spoke with happiness.
 
Baku laughed a bit. “I bet that they'll sing cute songs like the Barney theme song!”
 
Genki punched him. “Hey, that's not nice!”
 
“Who cares, I just want to get home and put this stupid thing to an end!” Zapper fumed as he pushed Genki out of the circle.
 
Grappler looked to his comrade. “That is the only thing that I will agree on with you.”
 
As the guys continued to talk Chaos kept out of their way and shook her head with sympathy. “Men can be so stupid sometimes…” GunEagle suddenly ran up to her and shook her violently.
 
“You're here!! Man how could this day get any better?” He sighed.
 
Chaos pointed to the stage and at Ookami, hoping that she could get GunEagel out of her personal space for a while. “I'm not the only one here too you know.”
 
He looked to the stage and his eyes turned into hearts. “Oh my god, Ookami's here!!!” He flew to the stage at full speed.
 
%%%%
 
Neko ran onto the stage and waved her arms in the air. “Sorry about the delay ladies and gents. Now are you ready for our next performance?! Give it up for Ookami!!!”
 
The crowd scratched their heads for a little bit. “Ookami who??”
 
But before their question could be answered, and guitar solo began and the lights went dim. One, single spot light lit up the middle of the stage where Ookami was standing. She began turned on the microphone and began to sing.
 
I'm American made but I like Chevrolet
My momma taught me wrong from right.
 
I was born in the South
Sometimes I have a big mouth
When I see something that I don't like
I gotta say it.
 
The beat of the drum started to kick in and the song picked up, causing Ookami to sway.
 
Well, we've been driving this road for a mighty long time
Paying no mind to the signs
Well, this neighborhood's changed
It's all been rearranged
We left that team somewhere behind.
 
An array of lights blasted the stage and caused most of the audience to become blind. Baku's fan girl fell to the floor in pain and crying. “Oh my god my eyes, my beautiful eyes!!!”
 
Slow down, you're gonna crash,
Baby you're a-screaming it's a blast, blast, blast
Look out babe, you've got your blinders on
Everybody's looking for a way to get real gone
Real gone.
Real gone.
 
She began walking around the stage with happiness in every step.
 
But there's a new cat in town
He's got high-faded friends
Thinks he's gonna change history

You think you know him so well
Yeah you think he's so swell
But it's just a front you wait and see
 
She began high fiving audience members as she skipped around the stage.
 
Slow down, you're gonna crash,
Baby you're a-screaming it's a blast, blast, blast
Look out, you've got your blinders on
Everybody's looking for a way
To get real gone
Real gone.
Real gone.
Real gone.
Uhh.
 
The lights dimmed down and she put her finger to her mouth piece and quieted her singing down.
 
Well you can say what you want
But you can't say it 'round here
'Cause they'll catch you and give you a whippin'

Well, I believe I was right when I said you were wrong
You didn't like the sound of that
Now, did ya?
 
The lights blared again and she began running around the stage happily.
 
Slow down, you're gonna crash,
Baby you're a-screaming it's a blast, blast, blast
Look out, you've got your blinders on
Everybody's looking for a way to get real gone
 
She threw her arms in the air and began swaying quickly, queuing the audience to follow.
 
Well here I come and I'm so not scared,
Got my pedal to the metal, got my hands in the air
Look out, you take your blinders off
Everybody's looking for a way to get real gone
Real gone.
Real gone.
Ooh.
 
The lights went out again and Ookami vanished.
 
Real gone.
Real gone.
 
The audience went crazy as Ookami slipped behind stage. All the guys were gaping at her and they had blank expressions. She crossed her arms and grinned at them. “And why couldn't I perform again?”
 
%%%%
 
Yay, I finished it! So how was it? I hope you guys liked it, I had a lot of fun typing it. I bet you guys haven't heard of the song, it's `Real Gone' by Sheryl Crow and it's from the `Cars' soundtrack. If you get the chance listen to it on YouTube or something because it is a great song, it's fast paced and fun!!! XD So yeah, please leave me reviews and if you have any suggestions or if you want some one to perform a certain song just let me know and I'll make it happen. Bye guys! Oh, and I hope that I didn't slaughter your character Ookami!! ^^;
 
T, T, F, N, ta ta for now! ^_~