SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Spirit Omelet ❯ One-Shot

[ A - All Readers ]

I do not own SD Gundam Force,
SD Gundam Force practically owns me

...........

Floating down the hall of the new Zeta-Gundamusai. an aroma halted Zero, making him sniff at the air.

"sniff..sniff..wh-what is that?"

It was so enticing that the Knight Gundam's stomach let out a growl of approval, he fallowed it like a mouse to the food storage area. The door opening to the sight of the red Musha Gundam holding a frying pan over the flame of a portable gas container stove. Bakunetsumaru looked over his left shoulder as Zero approached him just as he flipped the contents in the pan.

"Zero, right on time!"

"What are you doing and you are not suppose to be working that unsuppervi..."

"TADA!!", the samurai shouted as he turned around with a plate in front of Zero.

"A...Omelette?"

"Well, after our travels before, I figured you was tired of riceballs..and bananas"

"Indeed..", Zero agreed flatly

"Sooo, last time we were in Lacroa, I stocked up on some ingredients I thought you would enjoy..", Baku stated rather pleased.

"Bakunetsumaru, that is..surprisingly kind and..thoughtful of you." Zero expressed with shimmering eyes of gratitude. ,"And I must admit, it smells heavenly as well."

"I considered making tamogoyaki or Omurice, but a lady at the shop told me about this 'OOoom-let' and told me how to make it."

"Oh, thank you, Bakunetsumaru!,..It will be so refreshing to have a Lacroan dish again."

The knight took the plate. lightly gripping the fork and tenderly cutting off a portion. Baku watched eagerly, going "eeeeeee" softly as he watched the knight lift the fork up to his face and the bite of food phased thru his face plate.

MMMMWAH!

Zero's eyes suddenly enlarged with a multitude of sparkles and a heavenly beam shined down upon the plate.

"Bakunetsumaru!, this..omelette..is..DIVINE!!, superior to any in Lacroa!!"

he took another bite and moaned as a big headed miniaturize Baku 'Squeeed' happily.

"Oooh, Mmmmmh, you must tell me your secret. Ooooh Mana.."

"Oh well, they were just ingredients the lady told me made the best, but then I was running short on money so I resorted to looking for eggs in the surrounded forest."

"Ah, the extra effort and work you put in it...oooh." (starting to sound a liiittle like Zarbon there from DBZ abridged)

"Then I found those little clear blue eggs laying around...kinda like the ones Fenn came from...but not in any little box.", Baku plainly stated

And like that..the shimmering light displayed in the background of Zero cracked like glass as his eyes shot wide, the end of the fork with his fifth bite paused just infront of his face.

Then enter Shute and Hyper Captain, lured into the room the same way as Zero was.

"Urmmm, what is that? smells great!"

"Yes, it is a rather appetizing aroma." stated Captain as his plate guard opened in anticipation of a meal.

"Ah, glad you two made it as well, I have yours ready, here!", Bakunetsumaru happily handed them each a omelet plate.

as the two Neotopians cut off a good sized bite with their forks, Zero, still in his frozen state, head slowly turned with a shaky creak as his still enlarged eyes watched the two eat their bite..his right eye twitched but was incapable of any intelligible speech.

and with another sound effect of "MMMMWAH!" Shutes eyes burst with stars as Captains pulsed with pink hearts.

"Oh my...", was all Captain could say with a blush before letting out a rather..erotic..moan.

"This is amazing!!(nom nom) I've never had anything so geeeewd!!" the boy squeeked

Captain just nommed with tears, locked in a state of estasy

Zero still just stood there..tramatized.


.........
A/N:In Baku's defence, he wasn't there when they rivived the Spirit Tree and heard the whole Mana Cystals thing.. oh who am I kidding, he's an idiot.
Inspired after visiting my brother watching that 'Food Wars' and it reminded me of the old comic I did years ago and been considering redoing.