SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Tenmei: Hinomoto Botsu ❯ Prologue: Ferenigan ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Tenmei: Hinomoto Botsu
God's Will: The Origin of Fire's Rise
By: May-VeggieGirl1
 
There's going to be references to Fire and Calm possibly, but nothing you can't get if you haven't started that (since I haven't worked on it much in a while ;_; *bad RW*). And don't worry I'm going to go through a lot of my old fics and start chucking them. So if you don't want me to get rid of specific ones, either tell me in a review or email me or something. Yeah.
 
Pairings? Maybe. There'll be hints, especially of Zero/Baku and probably as much Captain/Shute as the series shows. Also some hints with OCs. I'll post the hint warnings when the OCs appear.
 
And with that said, onto the kind of short prologue!
 
~*~*~*~*
 
There was no need for philosophies in this place.
 
If anyone had to sum it up in three words, it would be dead, damp, and dark. Though dead would always come before any other sequence. For things like the lifeless, gnarled branches of the once-beautiful ginkgo trees across the plains, the earth around their base and roots washed away from many rains. For the receded grass, remaining sun-dried in a few spots, yellow and mud-flaked. For the lack of a sheer living being for miles and eternity and eternity and miles. The lake, the land, the sky, everything was still as time.
The first word was always dead.
 
And then the wetness. The torrential rain that pounded against the sedimentary rock and dirt daily, leaving rain marks and interesting cuts into old buildings that managed to not collapse over the long period of time it had been abandoned completely. Water filled the valleys between the mountains, layers of rock washed away and rock slides occurring frequently. The sky was always very hot and very humid at the same time and the clouds hung over the land, sometimes hugging it, and never truly parting. Around mid afternoon everyday it would open up in vicious lightning across the area, hitting whatever it could find on the flatlands.
 
And then, somewhere far up in the gloomy, clouded sky, a deadly energy swirled silently, black like the pits of hells itself and just as rotten and revolting. The energy stirred as the invisible eyes watched the dead land below, pleased.
 
This is good.
 
 
~*~*~*~*
Season 2 free downloads if you haven't seen it yet:
http://www.dimensionalarea.net/infrapink/[IP-RAW]SDGF.ht m
 
 
IMPORTANT EDIT: There are some major changes from end of Season 2 to where we are currently. There have been little minor edits through the other chapters too. You can read the underlined parts for the basic idea
 
The Genki Power Squad, still consisting of the Dark Axis, Cobramaru, and the old Kibao Horde (Bakuhamaru, Mokinmaru, Kijumaru, and Haganemaru) is still together. There is a new Kibao Horde Kiba made consisting of Nankyokumaru, Kimajimaru, Yakubimaru, and Aburaemaru and Kibaomaru has a portion of the Ark forces, mostly the Zakobusshis and newer recruits.
 
Britainmaru has the rest of Nobusshi and a few gundams along with Bakunetsumaru. Britainmaru has more forces than Kiba because he is the official leader emperor and Kiba is simply a figurehead emperor.
 
You'll figure out how this came to be and why with time.