SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Golden Knight ❯ A Mother's True Name ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 6 - A Mother's True Name
 
Shute was beyond mad at the Dark Axis. That woman was the Golden Knight, and she could be the key to his real parents, maybe she is even a relative of his, either way he wasn't letting this go. The Knight was still unconscious and bleeding, possibly on the brink of death if they didn't hurry up. The mark on Shute's forehead glowed even brighter then before. The Dark Axis was seriously going to get its butt kicked this time and by one pissed off Prince.
 
The sword in Shute's hands was unbelievably light in his grasp, but right now that wasn't the thing on his mind. Shute was only thinking one thing; the Dark Axis was going down! The Gundam Force couldn't believe what was happening to Shute, they didn't know if it was a good thing or a bad thing. They didn't have to think long because Shute was charging at the trio with unbelievable speed, and the Knight's sword raised in the air. When the blade came down it created streaks of light and they were aimed right at the Dark Axis trio.
 
The Knight sensed her swords power and opened her eyes to look. Her vision was hazy but her mind was clear. She knew that power; she had felt it when she held her son for the first time and she knew that the boy with her sword in his hands was her son. There wasn't much she could do to help, but there was something that could. She reached for her manacle and ripped it off turning her back into her ripped and torn clothing. She may have been finished, but it was only the beginning for the true Golden Knight of Hope. She knew that her time was low, but it was all she needed to reach her son. She saw the three Gundam's just standing there, like they were frozen, but she snapped them out of it.
 
“Gundam's! Give this to Yas…I mean Shute!” the Knight yelled as she threw her manacle to Bakunetsumaru.
 
Baku looked at it, and then passed it to Captain, “I think you should give it to Shute, he helped you, so it's only fair you return the favour.”
 
He then motioned to Zero to check on the female Knight and see if she was alright, knowing of her injuries from earlier. Captain rushed over to Shute to give him the manacle that could possibly finish of the Dark Axis once and for all. When he got there, he saw what the sword was capable of in Shute's hands, and the damage was enormous coming from their once humble friend. Also, from the look on Shute's face, he couldn't believe it either. Captain handed the manacle to Shute, “Here Shute, the Golden Knight wanted you to have this.”
 
Shute blinked and took the manacle in his hands and put it on, “Thanks Captain.”
 
The Dark Axis trio didn't know what to do; either leaves and fight another time, or stay and get their butts kicked. Like there was any thinking to be done in that decision. But, before they could go anywhere, the de-armoured Knight yelled, “Time for you bastards to face the real power of Armonia! Shute! Press the manacle!”
 
Shute nodded and pressed the manacle as the Knight closed her eyes, “Goddess of Armonia, hear my cry. I am your Treasure Bearer and the Golden Knight of Hope. I pass my power unto the one who wears the manacle, by my name; he is the new Golden Knight, for my name is Rosalyn!”
 
Once her name was spoken, light that once surrounded Rosalyn was now leaving her and going into Shute. The manacle that was on his chest was glowing and releasing the armour that once covered her and it was now covering Shute giving him the power Rosalyn once had. She was standing and smiling at what her son had finally achieved, but her happiness was cut short because Zapper Zaku shot his gun and it shot right through her spraying more blood on the ground.
 
“My Lady!” yelled Zero as he held onto Rosalyn before she fell to the ground, “Are you alright?”
 
She ignored the question that was asked and looked at her son, “Please my Son, win the war, free our people, your Father, our home and restore the peace in Armonia. It is your destiny…I'm sorry…that I won't be… able to see it. Goodbye…Yasuo…”
 
Rosalyn smiled one more time then closed her eyes, body going limp then disappearing in a flash of golden light. The female Golden Knight was gone and there was nothing that could have been done. But, that didn't mean that anyone wouldn't do anything to avenge her sacrifice. Shute was that person.
 
He was beyond mad, that was his mother and now she was gone out of his life and he never had the chance to even know her! She had protected him through everything that had happened to him and his friends every since she came to Neotopia. She had given him the only thing that could have protected her from the attack and she died because of him. He never knew his parents and now, he probably never would. The Dark Axis was finished now.
 
Now, in Shute's new armour, he had the power to destroy any evil that came in his path. His Mother's love and the friendships of his friends made him even stronger. He knew who he was now, he was a Prince of a land that was under attack of the Dark Axis, he was the son of the Golden Knight and the King of this land and he was the Hope that had left the world, his name was Yasuo.
 
“You'll pay!!!” yelled Shute as he lifted up his sword and charged at the Dark Axis with all his emotions at their peak and ready for one swift strike.
 
Sword raised, he brought it down on all three of them in one clean swipe, light came shooting out in all directions and it blinded the other Gundam's. The light faded and there was nothing left of the Dark Axis trio then one huge crater where they once stood. Shute then pressed the manacle and turned back to normal. The other Gundam's rushed over to Shute, but he kept his back to them. Bakunetsumaru was the first to speak, “Shute that was amazing! You fought like a true warrior, you're parents would really be proud of you.”
 
Shute's form slumped at what Baku said, his parents…his Father was trapped somewhere and his Mother…his Mother was gone. Zero whacked Baku on the head for saying that and Captain approached Shute putting his hand on his shoulder, “Shute?”
 
Shute looked back at Captain with tears coming down his face; he truly was upset about what had happened. Captain couldn't believe that this was happening to his best friend, Shute may have been a Prince with a destiny, but he was still a boy. Shute knew that Baku meant well by what he said, but right now wasn't the time. The only thing that Shute had left of his mother was the manacle that she had given him before she was killed. He had only just found her and then he lost her.
 
Zero floated over to Shute, “It will be okay Shute. The Knight, your Mother said that your world needed you, that your Father was there waiting to be set free. Perhaps we could…”
 
“No Zero. I can't do it! My Mother just died right there because of me Zero! If I go to that planet of a different dimension I'll probably find that other people suffered for me! If I have such a great destiny, then how come I am here and not at my real home! Answer that one!” Shute was so emotional he wasn't aware of how much his words actually hurt. Shute was vulnerable emotionally now because of what happened and there was nothing that could be done.
 
Zero on the other hand, was shocked, “I…I'm sorry Shute. I was only seeing on the bright side of things.”
 
Shute hung his head, “You shouldn't be sorry Zero. I should be the one who is sorry. You're right; we should find a way to Armonia and save my home. Will you guys come with me?”
 
“My homeland Ark may need me, but my friend is here now, and I will not abandon him. Shute, I would be honoured to come with you and avenge your wonderful Mother's death. She came to find you and save you, and she succeeded, now we will return the favour by saving your home,” Baku said getting Shute's nod of approval and him smiling as well.
 
“I will too Shute, for such a short time we knew your mother, she was indeed beautiful and the Dark Axis shall pay for ending such beauty. You have my word as a Knight that I will help you Prince Yasuo,” Zero said knowing of Shute's formal title and deciding to make it known.
 
Captain was the last to speak, “You have been with us Shute and helped us in any way you knew how without asking anything in return. If you'll have me join you, I would stand by you as you have stood by Neotopia and by all of us through all the tough times we've had. It's only fair that we return the much needed favour to you. May we still call you Shute?”
 
Shute smiled, “Of course you guys can! I may know my real name now, but you guys can call me by my Neotopian name if you guys want. Anyway, the title of Prince is pretty strange to me; it's hard to think of me as a Prince.”
 
“Now we only have one problem…” Baku spoke up with and then sweat dropped, “How the hell are we going to get to Armonia?”
 
Everyone else sweat dropped too, how could they have forgotten that little detail?
 
***************************************************************** *******
That's all for now! If you love this story or have anything criticism for me let me have it. Just keep it verbal okay? I'll update when I can people…this Redneck is tired from over using her brain @_@
 
Ja ne.
 
Shiva ^_^…@_@