SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Golden Knight ❯ Bleeding Hearts of Jealousy ( Chapter 14 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 14 - Bleeding Hearts of Jealousy
 
There was no way, but it could be possible could it? Shute just kept thinking back to what his Father had said about the three Jewels of Armonia, Honor, Purity and Life. It reminded him of his friends. Bakunetsumaru always talked about how important honor was to him, not to mention he was honorable. Zero is pure of heart and represents the purity of us all. Captain did protect all Life on Neotopia and protected his life as well. But, if it was true that his three friends were the Jewels he had to search for, how was he going to tell them?
 
“I better get to the ship before they take off without me,” Shute then started to run towards the ship while still thinking about what he was going to do.
 
At that time, everyone else was awaiting Shute to come so they could head back to Neotopia and stop that new evil. Kuroda was tied up in the back, so he wasn't going to cause much of a problem, at least for a while anyway. Rosalyn was sharpening her sword when she looked to Bakunetsumaru, “I have been meaning to ask you Samurai, how is your home fending against the Dark Dimension?”
 
Baku looked at Rosalyn then lowered his head, “Not so well, the battle was still raging when I was sent to Neotopia. So, I have no knowledge of what those fiends are doing to my beloved Ark.”
 
Rosalyn nodded, “I understand how you feel. Do not worry though, from what Yataro has told me, according to Kuroda, this bastard is the Head of the Darkness. So, once he is gone, we should have no further problems. If he is stronger than Kuroda though, then I only hope that all of our powers combined can defeat him. I pray to Toki that he will not harm anyone else. I feel truly sorry that you and your friends were pulled into this.”
 
“What do you mean, Ros?” Baku asked not understanding why she sounded like this was all her fault.
 
“When Yataro said that this was Armonian matters, he meant it. The main target was never the other dimensions, like Ark, Lacroa and Neotopia, it was always Armonia. The reason these other dimensions were attacked was because they were looking for my Son and the Treasure. It was because of us Bakunetsumaru, and I am sorry that you all were hurt because of it,” Rosalyn had placed her hand upon of Baku's and he looked right into her eyes.
 
`She truly blames herself for what the Dark Dimension has done!' Baku then stood and looked at Rosalyn, “You do not need to apologize, if anything, you should blame the Dark Axis for all this trouble!”
 
Rosalyn gave a sad smile, “You are truly strong Samurai, but I am the Golden Knight of Armonia and it is my responsibility to protect and serve every planet and dimension closest to us. Yours and Zero's Home's were mine to protect as well and I failed you. That is why I apologize.”
 
“You need not feel responsible, Milady,” came the voice of Zero from finishing the loading of the last of the supplies.
 
Rosalyn turned around, “Oh Zero, I didn't see you there. Ready for departure?”
 
Zero nodded, “Soon, but as rare as this seems, I agree with Bakunetsumaru. This is all the Dark Axis' doing, they chose to violate peace of the worlds and you did all you could.”
 
Rosalyn sighed, “Looks like my stubborn streak ends here. I would have done more, but my Purity Jewel wouldn't work for me. I must tell you now that in this battle up ahead, you might not survive.”
 
Captain then walks over, “We understand the situation at hand, but we are doing this for the protection of Neotopia as is our duty as the Gundam Force. If sacrifices must be made, then they will happen if it means that the universe is forever safe from the threats of the Dark Axis.”
 
“Well said Captain Gundam, but as long as you remember that these are still Armonian matters and that we cannot stand back from battle. Yataro and I will be locating the new force; he is still trying to find out the name of our foe. But whatever the name, we are going to win this fight no matter what. I think I heard this on Neotopia so I apologize if I do this incorrectly, but Gundam Force, I `salute' you,” Rosalyn put her hand to her forehead in the way Chief Haro would when saluting his Force back on Neotopia.
 
“I can hear you back here and you people are such soppy saps,” came the familiar voice of Kuroda from the back room, “You may be strong, but my Master is a lot stronger than me. He'll crush you!”
 
Rosalyn stood up and spoke in a calm, yet scary voice, “Wait right here Gundams.”
 
At this moment, Yataro walked in with another box when he looked at the Gundams, “My friends, where is…”
 
He was cut off by the sounds of beatings coming from the back then a dent appeared on the metal wall the size of a body, “Never mind, I have a pretty good idea where she is.”
 
“King Yataro, have you gathered anymore information from Kuroda?” Captain asked as Yataro was setting the box down and straightening his cape.
 
“Only a name. Otonashi, meaning `no sound'. Like he did with us, he made no sound of his actions and we never even knew he was behind this all. I just can't believe that…that…”Yataro gave a grunt with his clenched fists and the Gundams were wondering what this was about.
 
“What is it your Majesty? Do you know this Otonashi?” asked Baku watching as Yataro put his hand to cover his face.
 
Yataro sighed and pushed his hand back and through his hair, “Otonashi, I'm afraid, is my older Brother.”
 
“But why would he be in charge of the Dark Axis?!” exclaimed Zero.
 
“I believe I can answer that,” Rosalyn walked out of the room dusting herself off before continuing, “The two of them were very close as brothers, but there was one thing that they weren't about to share, me. Both Yataro and Otonashi were in love with me, but my heart lied with Yataro. Otonashi got jealous and vowed to get back at Yataro by destroying everything he loved. My guess is that he entered the Dark Dimension and is using its power to take over the universe and destroy Yataro.”
 
“That is why you were blaming yourself. Because Otonashi was jealous of you and Yataro, all this happened,” Baku said now fully understanding why Rosalyn was acting so guilty, but he still felt that it wasn't all her fault.
 
“Well, we'll have to make sure that this ends, too many people have gotten hurt already.”
 
They all turned to see Shute standing in front of the door to the ship as it closed behind him. He had been listening in for a while on the conversation since his Father went inside. He now felt even worse now knowing that all of this was caused because of him, Otonashi wants to destroy his family and to do it, he needs him. And Shute was not about to let more people suffer because of him, not anymore.
 
“I agree Son, now let's depart for Neotopia. I'll be manning the controls,” Yataro said as he moved towards a door to the control panel.
 
“And I'll go to the power core and give the ship the power to take off. I'll be back once we've passed through the second Sun of Armonia,” Rosalyn said as she went into her Golden Armor and walked into another room going downstairs.
 
Shute then turned to his friends, he could sense it. He saw that his friends each had a glow inside of them, Baku's was red, Zero's was white and Captain's was blue, just like the three Jewels of Armonia. His best friends were the three Jewels that he needed to defeat the Dark Axis once and for all. He didn't want to do that, but he saw that he didn't have much of a choice. He would tell his friends, but he was worried about one thing.
 
What would happen to his friends once he removed the Jewels from them?
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*
 
That one will get you thinking. Sayla_Gathermoon, you ruined my surprise T_T. I wanted to be evil for a while longer!!! Oh well, I'll be evil now and make you wait a while for my next update!
 
Ja ne.
 
Shiva ^_^