SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Insane and Random SD Idiocity! ❯ The world of WOAH and death to Sayla ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Shute: *is suddenly in a weird place with floating pink bubbles* DUDE! Where am I???
A frog with an English accent and top hat: "I say, you appear to be stoned and you are in the world of WOAH."
Shute: "....WTF?"
F: " Yes, well, cherry-o!" *Hops away*
Shute: ".....Um......right...." *Starts walking and finds a dragonball* "OoooOOoo! Pretty!!"

Zero, Baku and Georgia are walking along the road.
Baku: *is grumbling in Japanese*
Z: "For the last time, I AM NOT!"
G: ^^; "Hey, someone's coming here!" Sayla walks up to them.
Sa: "Hello!"
Z: ^_^ "Hello Princess!" *Gives her a rose*
B: "You've never given ME a rose, and we're married!!"
Z: "....I'm not even going to say anything since it's pointless to counter your idiocy right now..."
Sa: "Um, right. Well, I got to go to the strip club now. I'm almost on!"
Z: O_O "What?!"
B: "Ha! I KNEW she was a whore!"
G: "...." *blinks* Sayla starts to walk past Baku, but he draws a sword out and cuts Sayla in half.
B: "Oopse!" ^_^ "She ran into my sword! What a pity!"
Z: O_O "You killed her!!"
B: "So? She was annoying!!"
Z: "...Good point." *shrugs*
B: "Now you're all mine!!" *glomps Zero* "Wait! ...what about that princess?! And Juli?? *starts strangling Zero* " You're cheating on me with them too, aren't you?!"
Z: X______X "Gyaaa..help....air...."
G: " Ummmmm....." *Sweatdrop* " If anyone asks, I don't know you two."
RandomCoolZip: "Hey! Who the f*&$ killed our main star?!"
G: "Omg, like, it's RandomCoolZip!"
B: "Rand-what?"
G: "He's a stripeclub owner."
RCZ: "Hey baby, your some hot stuff. Could ya' fill in for Sayla tonight, you know since your parents killed her?"
G: "Hell ya'!"
Z: "Can't....breathe...." Baku notices he's still strangling Zero and lets go. -.-+ "No daughter of mine's gonna strip as long as I have this collar!"
G: *rushes inside building and grabs onto pole* "Fine, you can stand right there on stage next to me." *begins humping a pole and making sexy gestures*
Z: *drags her out*
G: "Hey! Those are payin' costumers your disappoinin'!"
Z: *walks up to Baku* "This must stop. We must figure out some way to discipline this girl before she tries something like star for the next 'Girls Gone Wild'!!"
G: *gets sparkles in her eyes*
Z: "NO!!!! NO-NO-NO!!! This WILL stop!"
B: "Why don't we just put her in Juvenile Hall?"
Z & G: "..."
Z: "...Why didn't I think of that?"
G: "I dun think so! I am not going to juvi!"
B: "I like cheese with my pickles!"
Z: -.-; "...There goes the random smart moment..."
RCZ: "Yo check it ass-sucka'! RandomSmartMoment's my bro!"
Z: T_T+ "Deep breaths...deeeeeeep breaths..."

S: "Woot! I collect all those preeeettty siiinnnnnnyy thing-a-ma-jigerrrrrsss!" A sudden flash and an enormous dragon appears.
Shenlong: "Who dare awakens me from my eternal slumber?"
S: "Holy shnizzle! That's one whopper of a lizard!"
(RW: >_<; I can't believe Vegeta said that in DBZ...well, not the shnizzle...
Kai: Hush!)
Shenlong: "I shall grant you two wishes. Name them."
S: "Hmm...I wish you were my hommie-skillet!"
Shenlong: *sweatdrops* "I dun wanna grant that..."
S: "I'll give ya' some pot."
Shen.: "Your wish has been granted." *Becomes a smaller dragon, still looming over Shute* "This is the smallest I can be." *Grabs the plant and takes a looooong drag* "What next?"
Shute: "Uhh....Gimmie Captain I guess." Captain suddenly appears. "Hey man."
C: "Don't you 'hey man' ME!! You left me in a---hey, that pot??"
Shenlong: "Yup."
C: "Cool, GIMMIE!" All three of them go and get high.

Converting /tmp/phpKdO8q6 to /dev/stdout